NEW CRAFTING DEAD SERVER NEED STAFF

ZippyGaming's Avatar ZippyGaming11/17/15 2:23 pm
1 emeralds 138 4
1/13/2016 12:11 pm
Icecoldgamez's Avatar Icecoldgamez
Hello everyone! Me and a friend are starting yet another server, this time with a very popular mod for minecraft called the Crafting Dead. We are in need of many different positions, ranging from helper to administrator and founders. You can find the application in the spoilers below. Best way to apply is thru skype or in the comments section. Best way to reach me is thru skype because you will get a faster response. My skype username is kimwilson1221 also if you have any questions please feel free to ask me! Additionally, Not following the application set for each position will result in denial. Thanks ahead of time, and I hope to speak with you shortly!

Helper:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Weaknesses?:
Time available:
What makes you different from other applicants?:
Anything you would like to add?:

Moderator:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Weaknesses?:
Past Experience:
Time available:
What separates you from other applicants?:
Anything Else you would like to add:

Administrator:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Weaknesses?:
Past Experience:
Time available:
What sets you apart from other applicants?
Anything else you would like to add:

Marketing/GFX:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Weaknesses?:
Past Experience:
Time available:
Examples of previous work?:

Co-Owner: (NOTE: This position is reserved for staff members willing to put forth money to fund the server. By no means do we need any extra money, but anything helps, and for someone willing to donate and run the server, this spot is reserved for you.)
Click to reveal
IGN:
Weaknesses?:
Past Experience:
Time available:
Minimum amount of cash you can donate per month?
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
Leadership experience?

Thanks guys ahead of time for your interest. I hope to speak to you soon. Again my Skype is kimwilson1221 that is the best and fastest way to get in touch with me!
ZippyGaming
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Icecoldgamez
01/13/2016 12:11 pm
IGN: Icecoldgamez
Strengths?: None
Weaknesses?: Duno
Past Experience: Ive Been Very Exprienced with Minecraft servers And Have Loads of servers to put towards this server We can also plan out a Bungeecord and If youre looking for plugin help im the guy need Anything else im your guy Im Also willing to make This server A Teamspeak server to Talk On,
Time available: 3h Aday Maybe more
Minimum amount of cash you can donate per month? £4 or whatever it is in dollars if youre in us
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
As Im Great Exprienced with Plugins and Minecraft servers id Make a great co owner
Leadership experience?
Currently running my own Prison server and have another server laying around
No thanks
tenten8401
12/26/2015 8:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Cake
So for co-owner... we're basicially paying to administrate your server

Also I have a feeling that "minimum amount of cash per month" will have a lot to do with you being accepted or not
monkeykyle30918
12/26/2015 9:10 am
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
Co-owners usually run servers when the original owner isn't on.
Kippydowndog
12/26/2015 8:42 am
IGN: K_C_Playz
Strengths?: Im very good with commands, and plugins, im always there if you contact me or if im not just leave a msg and i will get back to you asap. i can sometimes be good at following your new rules if that makes sense to you ..
Weaknesses?: When it comes to banning players, and disrespect. i do not know how to react unless you tell me specifically what your rules are, what are some protocols that i might need to know for the future on your server.
Past Experience: I own a server network, it is still underconstruct. i used to be admin and helper on a few other servers but i disapplied and one of the servers went down, recently was staff but i disapplied because of my school. the ip is: s21.minespan.com:26093
Time available: Everyday
Minimum amount of cash you can donate per month? 2 to 5 Dollars depending on how much money i get every day / week
What makes you stand out from the crowd? I am very good with plugins managing and command expert on permissions and sometimes even errors but sad thing is i do not know how to code.
Leadership experience? Co-Owner and owner, mostly admin , and helper is my exp on leadership
Anything else you would like to add: My skype is: crafto.themyst@yahoo.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome