New faction members needed

Jalarrington97's Avatar Jalarrington9710/19/12 2:26 am
1 emeralds 126 2
10/19/2012 3:32 am
Jalarrington97's Avatar Jalarrington97
We Are An Amazing Group And One Of The Best On The Server! I'd Love To See You There! ^-^
Jalarrington97
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/19/2012 3:32 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Jalarrington97
We Still Have Many Openings For New People! This Is A Server You Actually WANT To Be On If Your Hardcore!!!

Come Check Us Out!!
10/19/2012 2:30 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
WINDSOR_BRN
IGN: WINDSOR_BRN

Time zone:central canada

How many hours do you play a day:like 6

PVP skills(1-100 & explain if needed):probably around th 85-90 mark.

Do you have PVP hacks(like nodus)? Nope, i did though but i stopped

Do you have skype(If not can you get one)?yes

Would you respect other members private chests?Yes i hate it when people dont -_-"

If you left us how would you do it?I would probably leave a sign and if i had coords i would delete them and i would ally u soon as i got another faction

What skills do you have to offer the faction? Building,guard,farmer and if there is tension between players in the faction i will do my best to relaese it so then we can be cooperative

How many factions have you raided?of mine:0 others:about 460

What servers have you played on?holtscraft,horde(pvp) moogle craft,landofblocks, ordinary craft, ki craft and kaoscraft thats all i can remember

What can i do for you to help you(what skills do you lack)?umm i guess there is always room for improvement so pvpving?

How long have you played MC?3 years

Why should I accept you?Because i am very loyal and even if i leave i will NEVER raid you. i could also leave then go in an enemies faction then see coords >:D

Is there anything else i should know?ummmm skype is shotgun1777 (and i have a youtube accout so i can take a recruit video )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome