New Game-mode!

SlimeHub's Avatar SlimeHub5/1/14 8:22 am
1 emeralds 122 1
5/1/2014 8:37 am
Danton15h's Avatar Danton15h
Hello,
I had an idea a few weeks ago about creating a custom game type on Minecraft. The idea was that you start on a rather large island and there are many structures on it. Inside the structures there are many hidden chests that you can find many good inside them, that regenerate every once and a while.

You also have an option to leave that island and take small boats to different islands which there you can actually build break, and basically survive.

Now, I wanted to make it special and that there will be more of a target than just playing vanilla Minecraft with a few tweaks. Yet, I didn't want to make a currency system like all the other servers, I wanted something unique and special.

And then came to my mind the idea of "Classes". Basically classes are ranks that you can buy that give you many perks and more in-game fun. So when I started making the server I made some basic classes. Such as Knight, Ghost and Mage. Every class costed different amount of items. Iron Ingots, Gold, Emeralds and so on. Yet, I saw that players managed to get the classes very quickly and once you have a class there isn't much for you to do. So I stared to make class upgrades. And from there the server kept evolving.

So far these are the following upgrades:

Knight => Dark Knight => Ender Knight => Assassin
Ghost => Phantom => Demon
Mage => Shape Shifter => WarLock => Sorcerer

I would be happy to know what you think about the idea, and about the server itself. You are more that welcomed to give me more ideas and there will be a very high chance that I will put them in.

If You Want To Try The Server Your Self Just Connect To play.slimehub.com And Connect To Survival Islands!

Thank You!
SlimeHub
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist