New Hub Server! | Need Staff! | Need Builders!

TheVoidNet's Avatar TheVoidNet4/6/14 5:11 am
1 emeralds 4.2k 156
2/14/2016 2:32 pm
FeramonGator's Avatar FeramonGator
Good evening, My name is Josh. I am the Founder of TheVoidNetwork. We have an outstanding 10 servers in our network and we plan to expand that number to an even greater number. We use to be a small Survival server but I decided to turn it into a large community that will appeal to all members of Minecraft. Recently I have had some staff and builders bail because they cannot handle the big tasks and builds. I need some dedicated, talented and mature members who can help us build great things and manage the server making it the funnest, safest and most enjoyable server out there.

There are some requirements to being staff and or builder. These include...
-Over the age of 13
-Minimal experience with Worldedit(Builder only)
-Able to show us photos of your work(Builder only)
-Able to play a decent amount of hours each day

If you think you have what it takes then apply down below.

Roles available:
-Chat Moderator(0/3) (Active of the website and keeps the chat clean) 14+
-Moderator(0/5) 14+
-Senior-Mod(0/2) 15+
-Administrator(0/3) 15+
-Senior-Admin (0/2) 16+
-Builder(0/10)
-Architect(0/10)

-Application-

***(Builder/Architect)
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern ect):
How many hours of the day can you play:
Timezone:
Photos of past builds(REQUIRED):

***Chat-Moderator
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience with websites:
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone:
Why should you be Chat-Moderator:

Click to reveal
IGN:
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect:
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard:
Why should you be Moderator:
Experience with Mod:

***Senior-Mod
Click to reveal
IGN:
Why should you be Senior-Moderator:
Is it okay to ban a staff member:
Is it okay to mute a staff member

Note: As Senior-Mod you are in charge of all the Moderators. You must take charge and tell them to stop mucking around.

***Administrator
Click to reveal
Why should you be Admin:
Is it okay to mute a staff member:
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype:
What plugins do you have experience with:

***Senior-Admin
Click to reveal
Why should you be Senior-Admin:
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype:

Note: You are in charge of all Staff on the server, don't be afraid to tell people what to do.

Conact

If you would like to contact me you can either PM me, add me on skype, email me, go to our website or find us on twitter.

Email:voidnetwork@hotmail.com

If you have any queries just let me know, I will try to get back to you within 24 hours.

NOTE: ALL STAFF WILL START OFF AS TRIAL AND WILL HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST 1 HOUR TO FIND OUT WHERE I SHOULD PUT YOU
I hope you all enjoy your stay at TheVoidNetwork.

Regards, Josh
TheVoidNet
Level 19 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GnaaaaR
04/06/2014 5:21 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN:King_Mario81

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect:/co rollback Griefer h:2

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard:/region create Protect1 , region define Protect1 pvp deny

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:Codding , building and having fun.
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone:Hacking or using mods , Griefing and advertising

Why should you be Moderator:Cuz I'm very experienced with commands , I am good with people I'll help them if they need.I'll never grief or give items to players.I will be on every day and on forums too.I'll protect the server from griefers , hackers and advertisers. I will bring all of my friends on server.Maybe I will donate to help the server grow.

Experience with Mod:A lot of.

How many hours of the day can you play:3-4 depends what day is it.
TheVoidNet
04/06/2014 5:35 am
Denied Sorry, I can't accept you because you haven't got enough knowledge to be able to hold a good community.
jameshaswon
04/06/2014 5:22 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback Griefer h:2
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region define [region name]
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: build (generally and OP Prison) and play OP Prison and minigames and skyblock.
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Abusing staff over and over again, hacking and wont stop, threatening DDoS attacks, swearing eccesivly and wont stop.
How many hours of the day can you play:at weekend 12hours but at weekdays 1hour
Is it okay to ban a staff member: nope unless i get your approval
Is it okay to mute a staff member: mabye depends why
Why should you be Senior-Admin: i have helped a lot of server over my time and know how to behave on them i am very mature and have had experience as i used to have my own server!
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: i say to him we will ban you for life if you dont stop hacking but when the owner comes on he will decide a tempban.
What plugins do you have experience with: all the main plugins and extras like bossbarmessage, prisonmine, paidranks etc.

Thanks,
James
TheVoidNet
04/06/2014 5:25 am
I've added you on skype.
TheVoidNet
04/06/2014 5:47 am
Edit: Fixed Website!
UnderscoreZeroLP
04/06/2014 5:51 am
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
Hello! Here is my application for Moderator.

IGN: UnderscoreZero

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback t: u: r:

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: Select the cubic area of the house with the WorldEdit wand then do the command: /region define [name]

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Building and catching rule breakers.

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: If they repeatedly mass spam after their warning/kick/mute. If they steal or grief where it is not allowed. If they repeatedly abuse a bug or glitch without reporting it.

Why should you be Moderator: I should be a Moderator because I am determined and I can make the quality of players and their experience a lot higher. I am fair and enforce the rules while interacting with the players in a fun way without giving a higher advantage to anyone.

Experience with Mod: I have a lot of server experience. As a server staff, as a plugin manager and just overall I'm really good at working with the technical and moderation side of servers.

How many hours of the day can you play: I can play about 2-4 hours a day, about 6 days a week.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope this server reaches it's goals in being successful.
Dogvoss
04/06/2014 6:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I PM'd you
TheVoidNet
04/06/2014 9:07 am
Added you on skype
LittleFow101
04/06/2014 9:25 am
IGN: cows_451

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback t:(time) u:(user)

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region define id owner

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: PvP

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Hacking, Griefing, Abusing Power

How many hours of the day can you play: 3-5 hours

Why should you be Senior-Moderator: I should be a Senior Moderator because I have helped out a lot of servers I been staff on Venom-Network, Diamond Pvp LegacyCraft and UltraFluxx, Also Im good with servers I have coded around 3 plugins, and right now Im coding a huge Mini Game.

Is it okay to ban a staff member: No

Is it okay to mute a staff member No
TheVoidNet
04/06/2014 9:36 am
BUMP
Dogvoss
04/06/2014 9:55 am
I added you!
GamingMarshmallow
04/06/2014 9:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
/co restore (paramenters)

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: I dont know but I can learn pretty quickly

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Find bugs in mods and plugins

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Hacking, Griefing, repeatedly breaking rules

How many hours of the day can you play: 3-5 hours per day

Is it okay to ban a staff member: No, only the owner has the right

Why should you be Admin: Because you can trust me and Im a worthy employee

Is it okay to mute a staff member: no, not without a good reason to explain with

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: I will log the name and wait till the owner comes on. Until then I would keep an eye on him.

permissionsEx
EasyPex
WorldEdit
SurvivalGames
ArenaPaintball
AncientPortals
idisguise
AND MORE (If you want links just ask)
PriorBobi-x
04/06/2014 10:16 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
**Administrator

/co rollback (params)
/region define (id) (player)
I like to build cool things, i also like to help ppl
1. If someone griefs its good reason to ban, if theres no griefing allowed.
2. Advertising other servers i bad thing..
3. Then spamming chat, and dont stop before pair warnings.
5-8 hours / day.
No! There's only one person who's allowed to ban staff members and its owner Of course we can report from abusing staff member.
Why should you be Admin:
I should be admin because i really want to help! I have a lots of experience being staff before. I'm not staff on any servers currently, so i have a lot of time to be here!
Hmm... I'm not sure is it ok. Every server has their own rules so..
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype:
Well, i cant do anything then. I can only wait for the owner to come.
Essentials, GroupManager, WorldEdit etc. (( Pair other plugins that i cant remember now)).

Thanks for reading!
-Priorbobi
TheVoidNet
04/07/2014 5:00 am
Accepted!
This is just for now. I need to get to know you.
HunterDominic
04/06/2014 11:01 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: BallOfPanda

Name: Hunter

Skype: Okay, I know that you said that this is required, but I really don't have it and can't get it. I hope that thats ok.

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: Do /co i or /co inspect to activate core protect inspector. With inspector on, place a block where the missing blocks were. It will give you information, including a username. Next, do /co rollback u:InsertUserNameHere t:InsertTimeHere r:BlockRadius . Example: /co rollback u:FluffyZombie t:1d2h r:20 .

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: Use the WorldEdit wand to set the corners, do //expand vert if you want it from the block limit to bedrock. Do /region define (PlayerName). If you want more than one person to have perms to it, do /region addowner (PlayerName). Example: /region define FluffyZombie . Example: /region addowner FluffyCreeper

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I like to PvP, help people, and just overall have a good time. I like mini games such as spleef, and really just love minecraft.

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: If they continue to break rules even after receiving several warnings, kicks, mutes, or jails. If they are hacking or something similar. If they continue to grief after receiving a jail and a warning.

How many hours of the day can you play: One and a half to three hours.

Why should you be Senior-Moderator: I would like to enforce the rules, and experience the server blossom and get up there on the server lists. I will not break any rules, and will not abuse. I am mature, but can have a lot of fun if I want to and the situation is appropriate.

Is it okay to ban a staff member: Yes, but only if you have the owner's permission, and said staff member is abusing or breaking rules, and has had several warnings.

Is it okay to mute a staff member: Yes, but once again only if you have the owner's permission, and said staff member is spamming, scamming, giving people false information, or breaking rules.

Thank you for reading, I hope that I'm accepted, but if I'm not, I'd still like to play on the server =D ~Hunter
TheVoidNet
04/07/2014 5:08 am
mmm, this is a hard one. The only way to tell that you were really 18 is if you had skype.

Skype is a big must for TVN because it is a quick and easy messaging application that lets the staff members communicate and let each other know what's up. If you could get skype you would be accepted but until further notice.
Denied
HunterDominic
04/07/2014 6:34 pm
Ok, I understand. I'd still like to play on the server, even if I'm not staff. I won't be able to get Skype, so I guess that I won't be able to join your staff team. Best regards, Hunter.
HunterDominic
04/09/2014 5:10 pm
Excuse me, sir, but I do not know the ip. I know that I wasn't accepted as staff, because I can't get Skype, but I'd still like to play on your server, as it seems fun.
nemssi12312
04/06/2014 11:25 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co [radius] [time] [player]
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region define (ID)
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Mostly roam around the world exploring. Building houses, blowing mountains up etc. Do not worry all of this is on a single player world.
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Hacking, typically mods if met the criteria and if he or she mass spams the server after three given warnings (reminder/kick/mute)
How many hours of the day can you play: 2 hours from Monday - Friday (1 hour in the mornings (School) ) and on the week ends it can vary from 3-4 hours a day.
Is it okay to ban a staff member: It is not okay to ban a staff member. If the staff member were to be abusing his powers I'd give him the same amount of warnings as I would to a regular member, and if he did not stop what he was doing I would immediately take reasonable action (Take a screen shot of what he or she is doing and send the images to you for you to decide what to do with him) If given alleged permission to ban the staff member from doing the crimes that he is putting out onto the server then I will ban him.
Is it okay to mute a staff member: No it is not okay as I said before I would take immediate action after three warnings are given. I would typically ignore the situation but if it were to get out of hand then yes I would probably mute the staff member for the time being. (Regularly a 5 minute mute would do it.)
Why should you be Senior-Admin: I should be a senior admin because I've had many experiences with hosting servers, well really only none-public servers. Whitelisted servers for say and that had got me really popular. What else should I say um, when I am around other players I try to become their friends and not their enemies. I am a really kind person, I don't normally swear, well not on a regular bases any more. Trying to cut down on that. I've probably been an admin on a couple of really popular servers and even then everyone really loved me. Umm. I am very mature I have really nothing else to say.
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: If it came down to this I would well I'd probably not freak out I'd really jail him for how ever long it takes for him to learn his lesson. I would also provide the owner(you) screenshots of what he was doing then you can decide apon his punishment. I've never really had to deal with someone I couldn't ban.
What plugins do you have experience with: I have experience with MCMMO, PermissionsEX, Group Manager, Essentials, really any time of plugin that is used on a regular bases.
TheVoidNet
04/07/2014 5:02 am
Between accepted and denied. You'd need to be more active if you want to be a Senior-Admin. I think you'd be a better fit for a Mod
Gamecrue
04/06/2014 11:27 am
Level 1 : New Network
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback (user) (time) (action) (block) (world)
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region setpriority (priority)
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Work with WE and Pex

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: if he/she griefed more then 4 times Bad Lanuage, Hacks
How many hours of the day can you play:1-5
Is it okay to ban a staff member: No only if the owner think so
Is it okay to mute a staff member: No Only if the owner think so
Why should you be Senior-Admin: I know much about Plugins ex: Pex CoreProtect WE WorldGuard
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only I First Tempban and take away permission and then i kick him or if i do anything i do icu at him Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype:
What plugins do you have experience with: WE WorldGuard Pex CO All Plugins

Note: You are in charge of all Staff on the server, don't be afraid to tell people what to do.

Comment: I have my own server i test out plugins

//LouisMartian
TheVoidNet
04/07/2014 4:59 am
Denied
I'm sorry but you're too young to take on a roll like this and having knowledge with barely any plugins doesn't help your chances. On top of that you can't manage TVN as well as your own server.

Sorry
epicmcminer19
04/06/2014 11:32 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
IGN:
epicmcminer19

Skype(REQUIRED):
Prefer not to say it in public.

Experience with websites:
Not very much.

I love helping players! I have a very fast respond time to questions and players will have a great experience when I am online.

Excessive warnings, exploiting hacks/cheats, violating the rules.

Why should you be Chat-Moderator:
I can moderate the chat very well. I have a very fast respond time to players and I will keep the server chat clean.
TheVoidNet
04/07/2014 4:57 am
Add me on skype. Jeb1100

(Not accepted just yet, I need to know that you can manage the website.)
macodys
04/07/2014 5:24 am
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect:/co rollback
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: //region define {and the name}
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build houses and help people.
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Usually Griefing, swearing, abusing other players ( It depends by the server rules. I personally give them a waring first. Also asking for op)
How many hours of the day can you play:7-8 or maybe more...
Is it okay to ban a staff member: No
Why should you be Admin: First of all i had a lot of servers too. I had my own server but because of the money i had to close it. I like to help people a lot. I can multitask, for example i can help two people at the same time.
Is it okay to mute a staff member: No! Only the owner can decide that!
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: You can jail him.
What plugins do you have experience with:I am a very fast learner but i know very well worldguard, PerimssionEx, World Edit and multiverse.
TheVoidNet
04/09/2014 7:58 am
Accepted!
You won't be Admin straight away but seeing you can play 7-8 hours of the day if you have the right attitude and work well with others you will be accepted for Admin. For now you'll be a Mod
TheVoidNet
04/09/2014 10:02 am
Added you on skype
macodys
04/09/2014 11:35 am
I can't see you. What's your skype name?
TheVoidNet
04/10/2014 8:25 am
jeb1100 Just sent me a request. My name is Josh
jonpauljones456
04/07/2014 6:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: Jonpauljones456
Experience: I am currently building a mini game server. I am part of a large community called Craftera. (I was builder and Moderator on that server) I am Admin and Builder on many small servers. I am part of a building team called Legend's Servia and going to be part of the building team of Craftera.
Preferred Style: Medieval
How many hours of the day can you play: 5 Hours
Timezone: Central
Photos of past builds:

(I don't usually take pictures of my builds so these are just a few I found lying around.)
TheVoidNet
04/08/2014 7:52 am
Denied
Sorry, I need to see more detail in your builds.
VolticBuilds
04/07/2014 7:59 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN:TackySwag
Skype(REQUIRED): Haiden-Gelinas
Experience: I have a build team, with 4 others, we've built our own spawn, for our server.
We have built for a few other servers other than that we just build for fun
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern ect): Futuristic
How many hours of the day can you play: 6
Timezone: EST
Photos of past builds(REQUIRED): I'll send them on skype:)
Shinyespeon
04/07/2014 8:06 pm
Cool server
Dabeasty
04/07/2014 8:16 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co r t:(time) r:(radius)
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: Select with world edit. /region d (name)
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Mess around, and raid
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Racism, Ads, Hardcore Griefing
How many hours of the day can you play: 3+ on weekdays 5+ on weekends
Is it okay to ban a staff member: If they break the rules, yes
Why should you be Admin: I am mature when I need to and I know the rules.
Is it okay to mute a staff member: Staff has the same rights as normal players, so yes.
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: I would take screenshots, and tell everyone else on that everything will be fixed later.
What plugins do you have experience with: WorldGuard, World Edit, PEX, Core Protect, Essentials
TheVoidNet
04/11/2014 8:16 am
Denied
Cymmy
04/07/2014 8:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hello,
This is the representative of Zentic Building team. A top class building team. We would like to take on the challenge of building your spawn. For more information visit http://www.zenticbuilding.com/ . Go to the quote page and enter in the information about your build, and we will get back to you with a quote.
Or skype me at cyrus.margono
Thank you, Zentic Building
LunarGamingEvolved
04/07/2014 8:39 pm
GN: Blackstarthekid
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect:Im not good with plugins sorry.
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: i like to build houses etc.
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone:1. The owners decision, 2.When the player is hacking or breaking either a level 3 rule.
Why should you be Moderator:the main reason i want to be a mod is the fact that i like helping servers out and try me best to help it grow as long as possible, this might sound strange but i like to see things reach there peak, thus allowing me to help out a server in any situation or what rank i may have.
Experience with Mod: this spot is a first for me due to me being 13 before and most servers don't really allow user under 14 to be a mod so i do have admin training, but if mod training is needed i can take that.
How many hours of the day can you play: i play the most on Saturdays and Sundays, but i can also stop by during the weekdays etc. my schedule can be moved around to the owner interest
TheVoidNet
04/08/2014 4:34 am
Denied
Sorry, you need minimal experience with CoreProtect and Worldguard for Mod or any rank
istack0409
04/08/2014 4:43 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Why do you want to be staff?

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Mincraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today

What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Admin or senior mod, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?
14 turning 15 next week

Maturity Level
7.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on NameYourServerHereCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by the UK. I was also a Mod on a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing

Any additional info?
I live in a australia. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.

Istack0409 Out-----
TheVoidNet
04/08/2014 7:18 am
Accepted
For mod. Add me on skype: jeb1100
macodys
04/08/2014 8:13 am
I can't wait to review my application!!

May i also add that i am good at desighning if you want me to create an awesome logo for your server. Also i am good at animating and programming
masterofmilk
04/08/2014 8:15 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
I had a app but was accepted into somthing else app deleted to avoid confusion
jman0111
04/08/2014 11:14 am
Level 47 : Master Nerd
(This is a Sr. Mod app but I am up for any staff position. I have faith in this server and I think it will do good! Nice thread)
IGN: jman0111
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback (more info)
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: Turn off use of fire/tnt/massive amounts of block breaking. Log chunks.
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Helping the production with servers, Pvp, building.
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: When they are breaking the rules such as (spamming, cussing, hacking), when they are not nessecarily breaking the rules, but are being a jerk. (Such as bragging about something or abusing powers/taunting players). If they try to hack or damage server or give players an unpleasant experience
How many hours of the day can you play: I play almost everyday. I play on weekends all day or when ever. I am online during weekdays, it is usually from 4:30 ish to 8:00. And although I may not always be in game, I am always online here or on skype.
Why should you be Senior-Moderator: This server seems great! I really want to help it out by being a staff member! I am sick of rule breakers in general and my goal is to get rid of them to make this server a better one! I really want to show that I am good at running a community and help you out in your server!
Is it okay to ban a staff member: On most circumstances no. Unless you have given multiple warnings, and they in some way break the rules, it is necessary to ban them, after consulting other staff members/owners.
Is it okay to mute a staff member: Once again, on most circumstances no. If for some reason they flood the chat, then yo should, and contact another staff member
~ Thanks!
TheVoidNet
04/09/2014 7:55 am
Accepted for Mod! I'll shove off a skype request soon
ProkingPlaysMC
04/09/2014 8:26 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Do /co rollback u:(griefers name) t:(time)

And that , if executed correctly will fix the grief

Method 2 ( mandatory method!!)

With the same info, do

/co rollback u:w4570 t:4hours r:30

Radius?!?! Why?

The problem with method is, not only the grief will rollback, but everything he did in that timeframe, which may cause unnecessary punishment. With radius, you can restrict the rollback to that specific area alone, not causing anymore problems for someone who should have already been banned.The main reason core protect us now being used instead of log block.

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: To protect a region.
Take out your WorldEdit wand. Type //wand if you don't already have one.
Leftclick one block.
Rightclick another block elsewhere
Type /region define MyArea into chat.
Now only you and Ops can modify the area between those blocks you selected. Keep in mind blocks below or above the 2 blocks you selected won't be included in your region. Be sure to select one low block and on high block for the region.
To allow a player to modify a region.
type /region addmember MyArea Bob
Now Bob can modify the region titled MyArea.
To allow a group to modify a region. (The group must be listed in Permission group)
type /region addmember MyArea g:Mod
Now Mod's can modify the region titled MyArea.

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: My fav thing to do is buiding what i can imagine but im not the best builder or a pro builder and sometimes i like to play on a prison server

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Abusing, Swearing and Racism and harassing.

How many hours of the day can you play:i can play more than 3 hours a day.

Is it okay to ban a staff member:it is not okay even if you dont like him/her or if thats the reason talk to the owner try to figure a better way.

Is it okay to mute a staff member:NO!, if there spamming but first give them a warning if the continue to spam or swear mute them for 10 min.

Why should you be Senior-Admin:i should be senior admin because i have alot of experience in being staff and ive delt with alot of hackers and id love to help your community grow and i can record on your server cause ive got a youtube channel too.
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: i would immediately take a screen shot and warn him to stop hacking or ill send the screen shot to the owner when he gets on. send the player to jail

What plugins do you have experience with:i have experiance in group manager, worldedit, worlguard, permissionsEx and a few more.
C_Mike
04/09/2014 8:39 am
IGN: C_Mike
Skype(REQUIRED): callum_holland
Experience: Built for multiple servers. In process of building custom map (see screenshots), have used worldedit a lot to build and terraform
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern ect): Can build in any style but medieval/dwarven is my favourite
How many hours of the day can you play: 2+ on weekdays, more on weekends
Timezone: UK GMT
Photos of past builds(REQUIRED): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u38v0ev966po5zm/3QhuynHErT
Shinyespeon
04/09/2014 9:14 am
TheVoidNet
jman0111(This is a Sr. Mod app but I am up for any staff position. I have faith in this server and I think it will do good! Nice thread)
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: Turn off use of fire/tnt/massive amounts of block breaking. Log chunks.
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Helping the production with servers, Pvp, building.
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: When they are breaking the rules such as (spamming, cussing, hacking), when they are not nessecarily breaking the rules, but are being a jerk. (Such as bragging about something or abusing powers/taunting players). If they try to hack or damage server or give players an unpleasant experience
How many hours of the day can you play: I play almost everyday. I play on weekends all day or when ever. I am online during weekdays, it is usually from 4:30 ish to 8:00. And although I may not always be in game, I am always online here or on skype.
Why should you be Senior-Moderator: This server seems great! I really want to help it out by being a staff member! I am sick of rule breakers in general and my goal is to get rid of them to make this server a better one! I really want to show that I am good at running a community and help you out in your server!
Is it okay to ban a staff member: On most circumstances no. Unless you have given multiple warnings, and they in some way break the rules, it is necessary to ban them, after consulting other staff members/owners.
Is it okay to mute a staff member: Once again, on most circumstances no. If for some reason they flood the chat, then yo should, and contact another staff member
~ Thanks!

--Announcement--

FOR EVERYONE ELSE I WON'T BE REPLYING TO ANYMORE APPLICATIONS!! It is spamming the forum and I don't want to get banned If accepted I'll either PM you or add you on skype.

Best Regards, Josh

Guessing I got denied since You have not replied to my app, pmed or added me on skype :/
jman0111
04/09/2014 9:36 am
Level 47 : Master Nerd
TheVoidNet
jman0111(This is a Sr. Mod app but I am up for any staff position. I have faith in this server and I think it will do good! Nice thread)
~ Thanks!

--Announcement--

FOR EVERYONE ELSE I WON'T BE REPLYING TO ANYMORE APPLICATIONS!! It is spamming the forum and I don't want to get banned If accepted I'll either PM you or add you on skype.

Best Regards, Josh

Yay! I will respond to skype in around 8 hours. (When school is done here, 3pm central time.)
mrminecart0
04/09/2014 9:45 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
IGN:kyleskill

Age: 13, I know you must be 15+ but i'm extremely mature for my age.

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback u:<user> t:<time e.g. 5m> r:<Block radius e.g. 20>

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: Select a region with //wand and then do //expand vert, /rg define <name>, /rg flag <name> <action, e.g. pvp> <deny/allow>

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Help people out

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Hacking, Advertising and Greifing

How many hours of the day can you play: 1-4 maybe 1-6

Why should you be Senior-Moderator: Because i'm a very helpful person that loves to help out the minecraft community, I can be professional at all times but have a laugh when I need to

Also, I have owned 2 Servers in the past, but they haven't been as successful as I think this server could be, I had a few staff members that were very helpful so I took a lot of advice from them.

I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Is it okay to ban a staff member: Yes, If they're a lower rank and its necessary.

Is it okay to mute a staff member: Yes, but not permanently and also must be a lower rank.

This is an application for Sr.Mod. Also I understand that you won't be accepting anymore but please just accept this last one

Kind regards,

Kyleskill.
TheVoidNet
04/09/2014 9:53 am
Denied
Sorry, you're too young. I know you're mature but it's hard to keep control of people because of your age.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome