New kitpvp server looking for nearly all staff.

Alexg27f2005's Avatar Alexg27f20053/27/16 7:08 am
1 emeralds 152 6
3/27/2016 9:02 am
Pixel_Gamer_YT's Avatar Pixel_Gamer_YT
Hey guys this is my new server and i am making it Kitpvp.

It will be well built and i want good staff who are spectral towards others.

We will be using either a custom plugin or king kits. If anybody knows how to setup kingkits please say as if can get this working you will get staff even if your app is not very good, from mod to admin.

Please fill this short app:
In game name:
Position[Not developer]:
Why:
How you can help:
Do you know how to use kingkits[Yes/No]:
How long have you played minecraft:

Thank you know here some more detail on our server:

Who are we:
We are a new kitpvp server who are planning on going big and out there, currently we are in beta and will need beta testers but when done those will have done a app and get helper or mod depending on the amount they help and are kind.

Plugins:
We will have a load of plugins and make this server the best we can with them. We do not need developer but will need 1 co owner.

Staff needed which you can apply for as staff:
Co-Owner[1]
H-Admin[1]
Admin[2]
Mod[2]
Helper[3]
Builder[2-3]

Thank you for reading if you would not like to do app here please join our server and apply in a book and quill until we get a website. Please note i am very busy so i will chat and help you but am trying to sort everything, thanks.

Server IP:
AntQuakePvP.ServePics.Com

Thank you,
Hope you enjoy your stay,
Alex
Alexg27f2005
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Pixel_Gamer_YT
03/27/2016 9:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
my bothers application

IGN: _little_penguin
because i want to help out with building and also find and ban hackers and i can make sure no one is doing bad stuuf eg swearing
i dont know how to use kingkits
i have played minecraft for about 3 years

-callum or _little_penguin_
Alexg27f2005
03/27/2016 8:42 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Co-Owner[1]
H-Admin[1]
Admin[1]
Mod[1]
Helper[3]
Builder[2-3]
Manager[1]

New positions open
Pixel_Gamer_YT
03/27/2016 8:37 am
In game name: Pixel_Gamer_yt
Position[Not developer]: admin or mod
Why: i just want to help out as much as possible
How you can help: i can make the server more popular with my youtube channel and i can ban hackers
Do you know how to use kingkits[Yes/No]: no
How long have you played minecraft: about 3 years

- Aiden
MarvelNerd
03/27/2016 8:04 am
Level 1 : New Network
Ign: MueThePolarBear
Position: Co-Owner
Why?: Because, like everyone, i enjoy playing minecraft and helping others do that too, and i seem to like doing that for players who are considering making there own friendly server which everyone should enjoy, too. I believe with the rank i desire has a lot of responsibility to its powers, 1. The player who has this rank must not abuse at all, if they ever did it would resolve in a ban from the server and a bad reputation. 2. If they capture a hacker {Or spammer} they must monitor them before doing a punishments to them.
3. They must respect EVERY player, even if one is hacking, they must be polite at all times.

How can you help us?: I know certain ways to help this server grow into a popular friendly community. 1. Advertise, not advertise as going on different servers and spamming "Hey, join my server its much better than this scrap heap" and getting banned, but advertising like making a website or posting it on a website which allows this advertisement, i will try to do without making other servers feel bad that all there players have left. 2. Events, I am experienced with doing events for servers which have reached a normal amount of players to accuse to these things, mostly parkour and pop ones, but i have done other ones which may make players tell others about this server to join. 3. Youtube, I, myself do youtube as a fun spare time thing, and i know a lot of others who do the same as me and are quite popular, i don't just recruit any you tubers, i do a requirement list to apply, for example: At least 500 subscribers so players actually see the videos, and must do 5 videos before they can receive there rank {Or whatever you send to them}. I also know how to moderate and not get players to leave because the server's staff is too strict to tolerate against, and allow players to have fun, without breaking any rules while doing it.

Do you know how to use king kits? I have never heard of that group, so no.

How long have you been playing minecraft: About 3 years to know how it works

Thanks for reading

- Mue
Bread-Fish
03/27/2016 7:48 am
IGN: Breadfish
Position: H-Admin or Admin

Why?: Because I want to help you and your server grow. I am very helpful and loyal, and KitPVP is one of my favorite gamemodes to play, so I would love to help you with it. I know what to do in situations, for example if there was an argument I would see both sides of the argument and then find who is in the wrong if not both. If someone was hacking I would find out what hack it exactly was and how they're using it, then I would probably ask you or the rest of the staff team about what punishment it should be.

How can you help?: I can help with plugins, security, building and more. I am loyal (as said before) and I can dedicate 1-24 hours a day, I have plenty of free time at the moment). I am also very active, so expect to see me on quite often.

Do you know how to use kingkits?: The basics (If you need me too, I will learn more), but as said above why not just kit adder?

How long have I played minecraft: Since beta I believe (back when zombies dropped feathers )

Thank you for reading my application, I hope I work with you some day!
KapainKewl
03/27/2016 7:31 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
In game name:KapainKewl
Position[Not developer]:Any I am very good at coding and plugin support so keep that in mind.
Why:Because I want to help a new fresh server I love the MC community and I can help you with plugin support and consider changing some plugins and what not.
How you can help: Plugin support and banning people I can also make you a new website if you wish.
Do you know how to use kingkits[Yes/No]:Yes but I consider changing KingKits to KitAdder.
How long have you played minecraft:Since Beta.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome