(24/7) NEW MINDCRACK CRACKPACK SERVER ON THE ATLAUNCHER

Jlgcoolx823's Avatar Jlgcoolx8236/2/14 4:11 am
1 emeralds 302 3
6/18/2014 7:41 pm
Kylefh's Avatar Kylefh
Hello! My name is Jordan and I have made a Mindcrack Crackpack Server on the ATLauncher. It's going to be exactly like the Mindcrack server's Crackpack with mostly the same rules.
1.There will be two teams. So far we have a teamspeak we're there are to sub-channels for the two teams.
2.If you're on the enemy team (for me) then you must build a base at anywhere from 0,0 to 5000,5000 or -5000,-5000. Practically 10,000 blocks of space.
3.You cannot steal from the enemies base or people on your team and you cannot destroy graves to steal the player that you have killed items!
4.All machines must be inside your main base however you can have small machines inside a small house. Basically you can build your own house but it must be within 1000 blocks of your base.
5.There will be a 2 week or however long you need grace period.
Okay so enough of the numbers now onto the application!!! Since this is whitelisted!
Application
1.Minecraft IGN (In-game name)
2.How old are you?
3.Do you have a microphone?
4.Are you willing to join the teamspeak?
5.How often do you think you'll be online?
6.Why do you wish to join the server?
7.(Optional) tell us about yourselves!!!!
Thank you very much and please apply asap! We need more members!
Jlgcoolx823
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/18/2014 7:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Kylefh
1.Minecraft IGN (In-game name) : Kylefh
2.How old are you? : 22
3.Do you have a microphone? : Yes
4.Are you willing to join the teamspeak? : Yes
5.How often do you think you'll be online? : mostly every day
6.Why do you wish to join the server? : when I saw etho playing I just kinda got into the pack and now I need a server to play on
7. Ima boss
06/18/2014 7:24 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
dhein22
1.Minecraft IGN (In-game name) : DHein22
2.How old are you? : 18
3.Do you have a microphone? : Yes
4.Are you willing to join the teamspeak? : Yes
5.How often do you think you'll be online? : mostly everyday
6.Why do you wish to join the server? : the crack pack is fun for pvp and have a lot experience with it
06/18/2014 5:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zak_MC
1.Minecraft IGN: Zak_MC
2.How old are you? 15
3.Do you have a microphone? Yes
4.Are you willing to join the teamspeak? Yes
5.How often do you think you'll be online? Summer is coming up and I might be absent for about a month after that whenever I feel like it (10am-9pm I won't be on consistently throughout that time period)
6.Why do you wish to join the server? For a mindcrack experience something I have been craving since I first started Etho and other mindcrackers play on the server together. I am also here to have fun with other players and just play the game.
7.(Optional) tell us about yourselves!!!! I am better at talking about myself over a mic than I would be in text.
Thank you very much and please apply asap! We need more members!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome