New Minecraft Server With Custom Plugins!

jack99723's Avatar jack997232/13/15 3:11 pm
1 emeralds 45
Hello everyone of planetminecraft. I recently opened a new mine craft server with custom plugins. So now all I need is players xD Please continue reading this post so you will learn more about my server and hopefully you will come and join me.

The ip is: mc.raidagepvp.com

Intro
Jack99723 thought of this idea because he was bored of factions. He wanted to take factions to the next level.

About The Server
When you first join the server you will not be in a clan. To join a clan you will have to go into the wild and gain resources that you can sell to the shop to gain money. With that money you will then be able to do /cvc buyinto (clan) There are 5 different clans you can choose from. The clans are fire, water, earth, air, and shadow. They all have custom terrain matching their clan.
Your clan has a 50x50 block region when it starts off. To expand this region you will have to have your clans pool your money and send it to the clan’s total balance. Once you do that your clan admin will be able to expand your clan territory.
Every week there is a clan war. All 5 clans will be teleported to an arena to battle to become victorious. The winning clan will be awarded $50,000 towards the clan’s total balance. That then can be distributed evenly to the clan members or be used for an expansion.

MAKE SURE TO READ ALL THE SIGNS AT SPAWN!
jack99723
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior