New Prison Server

len898's Avatar len8981/5/14 3:07 pm
1 emeralds 110 4
1/5/2014 3:41 pm
Proud_Aussie's Avatar Proud_Aussie
I am Making a new prison server and need people that are experienced with prison plugin and other such plugins I am looking for

Mod
Admin
Op
mod Plugin Helpers
If You would like to be any of these positions please reply and tell me your
IGN:
Experience:
Why you ?:
First Come First Serve Thank you
len898
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Proud_Aussie
01/05/2014 3:41 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Farmer
IGN: SupaaahMan
Experience: admin on combopvp, mod on stormkits, helper on prisonanarchy, admin on cobblecraft.
Why you ?: I am a very good admin, I am just and reasonable. I can handle most situations well, i believe. I am best for the job, and If someone else got the job there would not be a nice guy for players to talk to.
First Come First Serve Thank you
dylangiantsfan
01/05/2014 3:36 pm
IGN:dylangiantsfan

Experience:I actually own my own server. I am a co owner, mod on two servers ,and I am helper on a server. Here are some pictures of what I have built.
http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/dylan ... t=3&page=1

Why you ?: I want to make this server successful. I also want to help out. I always have liked to help out people since I was born. Like I said I want to make this server successful and invite my friends over to play with me and they can ask there friends to play. I could also advertise on other places like minecraft forums so it will be easier to get players.
TRIPLE_C_12
01/05/2014 3:32 pm
Put me at whatever rank you think I would do best in.
IGN:TRIPLE_C_12
Experience:I am very experienced with anything that has to do with a minecraft server! I have been a co-owner on a server, I basicly ran it. I have been a admin on a prison server before as well. I am very good with plugins and how they work. I know almost every plugin and how it works. If I do not know one, I can learn it easily.I know everything about a server
Why you ?:Why?! Because I have been co-owner on a server and admin on a prison server! And I know a lot of things about servers and minecraft.
animelover1234
01/05/2014 3:12 pm
IGN:KushinaFan123
Experience:Mod,4 servers , , Admin, 6 servers
Why you ?:I can help you advertise and make your community become larger.I will keep your chat safe.I would love to come a server I could hang out on everyday.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome