New Prison Server Hiring Staff

babyslilprince's Avatar babyslilprince7/15/13 11:02 pm
1 emeralds 522 4
8/4/2013 10:00 pm
Doobles's Avatar Doobles
A new prison server with great staff and a great prison. The staff will not allow any players to get out of the jail, spam, hack, advertise or abuse glitches on the server! We will attempt to have you enjoy your stay on our server! We will take any suggestions and possibly add them to the server! We are hiring some staff but we need a bigger population first! Come join us and experience the server for yourself! intense.jail.beastnode.net!

Staff
Warden: Michaela, Karuzence
Trial-Warden: AgCbSmall
Head-Guard: IntenseMines
Senior Guard: Webbhead, none, none
Guard: Battle, Durango, none
Trial-Guard: none, none, none

We are accepting new staff members! Spawn built by: Michaela, AgCbSmall, Karuzence, Durango!
Come join us

IP: Intense.Jail.beastnode.net
A new prison server with great staff and a great prison. The staff will not allow any players to get out of the jail, spam, hack, advertise or abuse glitches on the server! We will attempt to have you enjoy your stay on our server! We will take any suggestions and possibly add them to the server! We are hiring some staff but we need a bigger population first! Come join us and experience the server for yourself! intense.jail.beastnode.net!

Staff
Warden: Michaela, Karuzence
Trial-Warden: AgCbSmall
Head-Guard: IntenseMines
Senior Guard: Webbhead, none, none
Guard: Battle, Durango, none
Trial-Guard: none, none, none

We are accepting new staff members! Spawn built by: Michaela, AgCbSmall, Karuzence, Durango!
Come join us

IP: Intense.Jail.beastnode.net
babyslilprince
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Doobles
08/04/2013 10:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
My Application Form

IGN: Zephaar

Skype: Kieran.godiff (Look for the one who's located in Manchester.)

Position Applying For: Moderator (Or warden)

Experience: Alot. That's all I'm going to say, you'll know why.

Unlike the rest of these little buttwipes, I'm going to give you a brief - But detailed - description, of my experience as staff.

I currently work as a mod in a friends server, going to be promoted to Co Admin soon (Yes, there is a plugin for that, I helped -_-).
I have done work in lots of other servers too, my first job in a server was a chat mod, done great in it. My second was being a moderator, but I was opped because I was building a whole bunch of shit to help around, so the other mods were jealous and made up lies about me abusing op and I was de-opped and kicked from the server (Asswipes...).

The other servers were nothing minor, just friendly moderating, like usual. Then I finally resided to my friends server, where I could trust people as I hope the same for this server if I do eventually get hired.

I've always wanted to be hired in a prison server, they seem like the best ones to moderate due the mass amount of modders and hackers that I've come across on my local prison server.

Also, about my age... Even though I'm 13, I gotta admit, I'm pretty mature for my age. Like, I compare my 'standards' to 'normal' kids and I'm pretty damn mature. I don't fuck around, I act like I'm 40 or something and I get the job done.

So yeah, add me on Skype for the interview dude, looking forward too it.
Evan1590
07/16/2013 4:34 pm
GN:Evan1590
Position Applying For: Guard
Experience: Ive been guard and warden on a few prison servers. I know how prison server works and I can use my experience to help this server out
How long can i play per day: I am on summer vacation so I can play up to 10 hours a day.
Ethnic that a guard must have: Guards must be cheerful, strict but at the same time kind to players, pvp experienced (I have lots of experience), and lastly they must be looking out for the players trying to help make them have the best possible time. I would like to keep the server safe, PG, fun, entertaining, and keep players under control while still letting them have fun. I think that Integrity and consistency is one of the most important things for this server and for all guards. I have all the requirements listed above. I understand this is a huge responsibility if I get accepted.

Thanks for reading my app!
XxjessicalolXx
07/15/2013 11:30 pm
IGN Xxjessica_lolXx
Position: Normal Warden
Expirience: On past Prison servers I was a warden I was promoted to Head warden and I got told that I became the new co-owner I do what normal wardens would do I would love this postion sadly the other server was shut down so I hope you will accept me!!
BigAl512
07/15/2013 11:08 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Nerd
IGN:BigAl512
Position Applying For: Guard
Experience:I am a head warden on a prison server, a retired guard on another, and i own a server, and do lots of work for servers and moderate a few!
How long can i play per day: 12-17 Hours at the max!
Why Me? I am responsible and very respectful and love to help others! This looks like a great server, and i want to make people enjoy minecraft better one step at a time! I will never abuse my permissions and will always follow the rules and listen to my superiors!

Thanks for reading my app!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome