[BedrockPrison] [Need Staff] Need Builders/Re-Modelers.

minecraftrzzz's Avatar minecraftrzzz2/3/13 8:43 pm
1 emeralds 177 8
2/8/2013 5:56 am
adin267's Avatar adin267
I have started a new prison server need remodeling name is BedrockPrison and need builders, Rewarded well at end. (1 current warden so expect it well )

Only accepting 3

Please base it on bedrock!

Apply with application below

IGN:

Current Country:

Building (1-10):

Why You Should Be Chosen:
minecraftrzzz
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/08/2013 5:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
adin267
IGN: adin267

Current Country: Australia

Building (1-10): 8 at block building 9 at mechanics and 9 at redstone averaging 8.75

Why You Should Be Chosen:
I have been part of many prison communities and am loyal to those when given responsibility currently holding Sr guard, Chat-mod and Warden on 3 different servers. So i know what the right mix for a prison server is between pvp (which some do to much) and ease of levelling (Which some make to easy) as well as a few essential features to add to the prison that make it perfect.

My building skills are relatively good and I love building things from massive castles to modern day wonders. Redstone and game mechanics are my specialities and I am really good especially when it comes to inventive redstone Contraptions. Game mechanics could be included with redstone however it is a different skill on its own like predicting where lava and water will spread certain block and quirks such as hyper-boosting rails.

And last but not least I am familiar with all the latest cheat clients and hacks. Now hear me out I have done this so that as a warden on my friends prison server I am able to detect cheaters, hackers and even those using some of the most hard to find clients. This knowledge is also usable everywhere I go, wether I be a bystander when someone hacks so I may report them to higher authorities, or the higher authority justly and correctly determining if the accused is a hacker or not.
02/03/2013 11:15 pm
minecraftrzzz
Everyone Congratulate Cooldude209! He has been accepted!

I will pm you IP!
02/03/2013 11:12 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
PigCraftGamers
IGN: Remixer246

Rory
Current Country: Australia

Building (1-10): 8

Why You Should Be Chosen: Because I like building and I have nothing to do until my server is up.
02/03/2013 11:09 pm
minecraftrzzz
Everyone Congratulate Reece229! He has been accepted!

I will pm you IP!
02/03/2013 11:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Wellwellwell
I hav'nt yet reseived an pm about the ip yet please do it soon or later
02/03/2013 10:45 pm
hugo9u77
IGN: Hugojair

Current Country: Mexico

Building (1-10): 8 but good helping

Why You Should Be Chosen: Maybe i am not a good builder at first, but then i got ideas and build them , i have built pixel art, houses, and castles. But i really want to try a prison.

02/03/2013 10:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cooldude209
IGN: cooldude209

Current Country: u.s.

Building (1-10): nine and a half out of ten

Why You Should Be Chosen: i am a good guilder and i can help your server running.
siriusly you dont know what your missing out on without me.
02/03/2013 10:02 pm
Wellwellwell
New post - Today, about an hour ago
I have started a new prison server need remodeling name is BedrockPrison and need builders, Rewarded well at end. (1 current warden so expect it well )

Only accepting 3

Please base it on bedrock!

Apply with application below

IGN:reece229

Current Country: New Zealand

Building (1-10):8.5/10

Why You Should Be Chosen:Because i have always wanted to work with a prison server (be staff) I have hosted my own server before called rocketcraft but shut down because not enough donations. and i have beedn head-admin 2 times plus mod 1 time(have lots of experience). I will keep the server from peoplr that hack/ don't follow the rules.I will suggest thing on the way as i build or anything else. I will keep the contraband items if i see them, i will give them to 5 to give it or jail i know the simple jail rules.

Thxs for reading this and please get back to me if you can accepted or declined.

Regards: reece229
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome