Plugin Manager:
Admin (2):
Mod (3)
Advertiser:
Co_Owner:Djlangworth

New applyment at minecraft-server-need-role-players-t190115.html
jeremy656
Level 6 : Apprentice Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

staplezjay
11/17/2012 3:51 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
hey ingame name is staplezjay im applying for admin or highest rank u would get me to i am 10 years old i want to make ur server great community and fun to play on i can help make it a good server like pro plugins to make ur server better and i can be trusted im admin and mod on other servers as well umm can u tell me ur ip and i would love to be admin or highest rank u can get me i would help out everyone i can protect ur server for hours like 5 hours a day proble in holidays for me but every proble 3 to 4 hours i day ill try be on and i can just be a great admin or co owner DDD
thnx i hope u choose me
Mu5icR0cks
11/17/2012 3:45 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Admin Application
================
IGN: My in game name is Mu5icR0ck5

Experience: I have many experience with staff on many different servers. I have a server myself running smoothly, I have Co-Owner on 2 servers that think I'm loyal and trust me alot, I have had administer on 5 servers, but currently 3 are down at the moment (1 of them I have Head-Admin on), and finally I have Moderator on 3 servers.

Can I trust you: You can certinly trust me 110%. I am a loyal and mature friend who loves making other people have more fun. I do not think griefing or abusing powers is fun because on my server someone did that to me and I felt very upset and angry. I like betraying people will result in guilt on how you may feel. Griefing and abusing powers is very rude and I have no exceptions to it.

Why should i choose you: You should choose me for co-owner (or I will except anything else that I am able to help) because I am a loyal friend to everyone who is friendly and loyal back to me. I can help the server a lot because of how long and daily I play minecraft. I can be on the server for 3 hours on week days and 6 hours on on weekends. I can stop any rule breakers who come on the server. I see anyone break the rules, I will punish them for the punishment that fits there crime the best.

I think I can be a good co-owner because I know the point of being moderator is just to make sure everyone is doing about their business right and not breaking the rules. Anyone who breaks a rules I can punish them on behave of what they did to deserve it.

Extra: Anything you would like to know about me you can ask me via skype. I hope you choose me, not for my benefit, but for you and the servers benefit.

Thank you for reading my application
Yours truly,
Mu5icR0ck5
agente03
11/17/2012 3:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
oh im agente03
agente03
11/17/2012 3:41 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
me! I love roleplay!!! pleeese? *cute eyes* pleeeaaaassseee
anonpmc771545
11/17/2012 2:58 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
pielover246
11/17/2012 2:29 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Blockhead
IGN: Pielover246
Position: Admin or Mod
Experince: I was co-owner, admin and co-owner on 5 different servers that sadly arent running anymore so i hope to help out more people.
Roleplay Experince: I have been roleplaying for 8 months now
Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff so that i can help make the server a bettwr community where people can have fun
Thank you
S3cretxMan
11/17/2012 2:25 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
I CANT COPY IT GOOGLE SMART ONE
AdeleGoneGam3r
11/17/2012 2:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
the server isnt up
S3cretxMan
11/17/2012 1:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Head-admin/Admin

Whats your in-game name*?XxSecretboyxx

How old are you*?15

Rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10*10

Rate your grammar on a scale of 1 - 10*9

What kind of person are you*? (Funny, thoughtful etc.) I am a helpful person and like to make everyone is happy. I am also energetic if a higher rank has told me something i will follow his rules.

Do you have any experience of being a Chat-Mod or Moderator*/ Have experience in watching the chat if a Mod/admin is abusing his powers i will notify the owner and will handle it the most appropriate way. I Have experience in handling with players who are disrespecting staff or are not following the rules.

What is your timezone?Central Timezone

How many hours per day or week will you be spending on the server*? 8-6 Hours. Depends on a certain day.

Why should I choose you of being a Admin instead of any other person*? You should choose me because I am a helpful and fun guy, Though i can be silly at appropriate times but never silly at serious times. I am always on except for school days.I am also good using commands like //wand, //hawk, //cyl //sphere etc.... But the reason you should choose me is because i am experienced and have dealt with greifers or trollers. I would love to help the server out. I will be friendly and polite.I will build some big builds for the server.I can stop the spam,grief(if it is a none grief server) and UN-polite people.I will obey the rules.I Will kick/ban the people who DON'T obey the rules.I will not abuse my power,i think i really would be good for the server After all,I do have a lot of experience in being staff.I will also bring
loyalty to the server.

How can I trust you*?You can trust me because once i get on i will show that you made a right choice. I will treat the players kind and respectful and will ensure everyone's satisfaction.
Youdiehere
11/17/2012 2:08 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
He copied this from google
SnickersBEast
11/17/2012 1:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I would like to apply for Mod.

IGN: SnickersBeast

Mod Experience: Was mod on two servers.

Anything else you may need. (Info Wise) Message me.
Or i may be on the server.

-SnickersBeast(aka Jordan)Have nice day!
Jmaz103
11/17/2012 12:47 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
I would like to be Admin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome