New Roleplay Server! Looking for Builders/Staff! NEED HOST!

tlboss's Avatar tlboss8/8/12 6:30 pm
8/13/2012 9:52 am
mdubsack's Avatar mdubsack
I am planning on building a new hardcore-roleplay server!!! Where everything is 100% RP! I need Staff (Admins/Mods) and Builders! Please apply below! If you are accepted, I will message you the temporary address.

IGN:
Previous Experience:
Ban records:
What you would like to see in the server:
(Builders please post photos of great builds you have created)
tlboss
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/13/2012 9:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
mdubsack
IGN: mdubsack
builder
i have built a couple castles on now died servers along with a bat cave, floating houses and a cozy mountain house.
ban record: don't think i have ever been banned (i like the read the rules so i don't get banned lol)
i would like to see a server with a lot of up time and some cool builds in it
ill search for the servers that i did my builds in i belive they are all on dead servers though :/ but ill check
08/11/2012 3:45 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
devon2565
IGN: devon2565
(Admin/Mod/Builder) Admin
Previous Experience: I have a lot of previous experience being staff.... I curently own a Server that is ALL done by me and I know just about every single command there is. I know how to make classes and I know lots of nodes and I love to help people. I wanted to be staff on a RPG server. I have played minecraft since the beta stage were it was just build no hearts just making creations. If you want you can check out my server and my skills on my server if you want... but anyways hope you like my expearience
Ban records: Ive banned a bunch of people but never been banned Check my profile too.... I think i havent been banned
What you would like to see in the server: I would like to see a live happy community enjoying the staff team i may join. And I would like to see a clean community that loves to just chill and have fun.
Extra: Hope you like and accept it My server ip: 199.30.53.140
08/11/2012 3:35 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
globdom
The server isn't up
08/08/2012 7:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Skinner
creepergirl6828
IGN:gstout18
i think builder or admin becose im a really good builder
Previous Experience:ive been co-owner onece and mod 3 times
Ban records:0 becose im a nice person <3
What you would like to see in the server: i dont known
i really dont have pictures about them but i can show you
08/08/2012 7:41 pm
tlboss
accepted. join us at 192.168.1.103:25565

do you have skype? if so give me ur skype name.
08/08/2012 7:28 pm
globdom
sure
08/08/2012 7:30 pm
tlboss
let me know if there is a problem joining. also if you want, give me ur skype.
08/08/2012 7:26 pm
tlboss
i whispered the ip. and after working with you for a bit, I'll decide.
08/08/2012 7:25 pm
globdom
Cool, what rank will i be and what's the ip
08/08/2012 7:19 pm
globdom
IGN:globdom
(Admin/Mod/Builder)Admin
Previous Experience:I have been an owner 2 times, a co-owner 4 times, an admin 9 times, a mod 6 times, a head-admin 5 times, a V.I.P 4 times and a tech-guy/dev 8 times. I have also been an op 6 times.
Ban records:I have been banned once for not talking on skype 1 day [Yes they were power abusers]
What you would like to see in the server:I would like to see staff that i can work with. I want them to be respectful to others and never abuse power like me. I would also like to see players that are nice and have good qualities not little spoiled ungrateful brats who ask to be op'd or be part of the staff all the time.
08/08/2012 7:22 pm
tlboss
accepted.
08/08/2012 6:57 pm
tlboss
ElliottallenIGN Elliottallen

AGE 17

Admin /Builder (very good)

I've been op'd on 5 servers and am always helpful and well liked. I've built many things. Including God tree's, Castles, and arenas. I think i can bring a good twist to this server if u let me. I also know a trick to catch NODUS users.

I would like to see a faction world, but another world where it is One faction vs. another. One native to the land, and one trying to industrialize and inhabite it. I could build one side and another could build the other. People can fight to the death for the side they choose.

Ban Records- unfortunately i have had some ban records, but only on servers i don't care for. Of course I am interested in this server because i'm filling this out...

Accepted. Ill determine whether it is for Admin or Builder later.
08/08/2012 6:48 pm
Elliottallen
Ummm... for some reason only half of those show up .... but erm... yah the arena looks cooler from the outside as well. And it has working drop gates, gladiator preperation rooms, and a VIP room where they can control walls on the battle floor. Cool stuff... The tree also had a village around the outside, houses in the leaves and inside the trunk, and a secret room beneath the tree. But it's all gone now so I couldn't take the pic.
08/08/2012 6:45 pm
Elliottallen
IGN Elliottallen

AGE 17

Admin /Builder (very good)

I've been op'd on 5 servers and am always helpful and well liked. I've built many things. Including God tree's, Castles, and arenas. I think i can bring a good twist to this server if u let me. I also know a trick to catch NODUS users.

I would like to see a faction world, but another world where it is One faction vs. another. One native to the land, and one trying to industrialize and inhabite it. I could build one side and another could build the other. People can fight to the death for the side they choose.

Ban Records- unfortunately i have had some ban records, but only on servers i don't care for. Of course I am interested in this server because i'm filling this out...

Photo's

BTW that arena was my first one. I've improved upon the design since then. Unfortunately those servers shut down and never came back without warning, so i hope that you don't do the same. Thanks and plz take me into consideration.
08/08/2012 6:34 pm
trevor488
hard** my key board stinks sorry about that
08/08/2012 6:33 pm
trevor488
I am a har working person I will not do anything you tell me not to and ive been staff many times im very friendly and i can get the job done friendly im happy to apply
-trevor488
08/08/2012 6:35 pm
tlboss
Please fill out the following:
IGN:
Previous Experience:
Ban records:
What you would like to see in the server:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome