New Semi-Vanilla Server - Staff Needed

TUBATUX's Avatar TUBATUX11/2/15 7:28 pm
1 emeralds 157 7
11/12/2015 9:05 am
TUBATUX's Avatar TUBATUX
To those interested:

My wife and I have started a new server. This is a semi-vanilla server. Trying to keep survival and building alive in minecraft. This is a relaxed server with some plugins to keep survival fun. Server has just been opened but haven't really posted it on many sites. Here is some of the plugins on our server:

Essentials, World Guard, World Edit, PermissionsEx, playtime, announcer, core protect, accept rules, vault, lockette, votifier, pvpManager, chest shop, grief prevention, enjin plugin.

I am always up for new ideas and plugin requests. However currently I am only trying to start a baseline for a server. I am not new to server hosting, so I do have a pretty good idea of what to do. It has been a few years since server hosting. Looking for the current update expertise. Need some mature, helpful, eager players to come join my server. Some things I do require is:

Be on the server even if no one else is on.
Be active on the website.
Build!
And be very patient with new, young, immature players.
Ban hammer is the last resort.

Feel free to join the server now and chat. Also fill out one of the applications below to be seriously considered for a staff position.

Server Information:
Name: Mr and Mrs Craft
IP: s6.hosthorde.com:26141

Please use this template when applying for staff
Name:

DOB:

IGN:

Do you use Teamspeak?(If so how often?)

What experience do you have as a moderator?

Have you ever been banned from any other server (if so, why?)

How dedicated would you be to this server?

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?(i.e. Good Builder?)
TUBATUX
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/12/2015 9:05 am
TUBATUX
Still looking
11/04/2015 4:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
spinel0rd
Name: Rebecca.

DOB: 07/30/98

IGN: SPINEL0RD

Do you use Teamspeak?(If so how often?) Never. Capable of using it though.

What experience do you have as a moderator?

Have you ever been banned from any other server (if so, why?) Unfortunately. None were due to griefing or exploiting.

How dedicated would you be to this server? Only play one server at a time.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?(i.e. Good Builder?) I started playing back before I started sixth grade (in my junior year of high school now.) I've come here with my friend Master_Pineapple, who has more experience moderating than me. He's a good dude too, known him for little over six years now.
11/03/2015 9:31 pm
TUBATUX
Applicants, please feel free to join. That way we can get to know you!
11/03/2015 9:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
shilotica
Name: Shiloh

DOB: 1/20/2000

IGN:shilotica

Do you use Teamspeak?(If so how often?) I do. I can use it as often as needed, I don't usually use it without circumstance.

What experience do you have as a moderator? I've moderated a number of small servers, owned my own for a few years, and was goning to be a moderator for a larger scale MMO that unfortunately lost funding

Have you ever been banned from any other server (if so, why?) not to my knowledge :p

How dedicated would you be to this server? I can be pretty dedicated. I have a busy schedule, but I'd definitely try to fit it in! I pride myself on my ability to stay dedicated to multiple things.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?(i.e. Good Builder?) I'm a pretty good terrain builder, a decent building- builder . I like people.
11/03/2015 5:09 pm
TUBATUX
Thanks for your post. Feel free to join. Considering you have a sense of humor. You'll probably get mod haha
11/03/2015 3:56 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Master_Pineapple
Name: Raymond

DOB: 06/15/1997

IGN: Master_Pineapple

Do you use Teamspeak?(If so how often?) I can.

What experience do you have as a moderator? Vikommedia is my most memorable, countless others over the years.

Have you ever been banned from any other server (if so, why?) yes, everyone has been banned at some point when you play this long.

How dedicated would you be to this server? I generally play one server at a time.

Is there anything else you want us to know about you?(i.e. Good Builder?) I can build, I can moderate chat/handle griefing problems, I can count to 4, I have two legs, I have 10 (I just checked) fingers, and I'm probably going to be building constantly on the server.
11/03/2015 1:35 pm
TUBATUX
bumping for importance
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome