New Server Up and Coming [Need Staff]

gamehog44's Avatar gamehog449/14/13 10:08 am
1 emeralds 158 3
9/14/2013 10:59 am
EtzDuex's Avatar EtzDuex
Hey guys. My name is gamehog44 and I've have run many servers before. This time around I'm looking for a team that is focused and loyal. What does this mean, you ask? well, it means that the people on this team will work hard and no screw around and abuse powers. The list below is what I need and the number of people i will need for each position.

Talented builders (5)
Creative Event Manager (1)
Team Leader (1)
Experienced Plugin Manager (1)

Let me explain some of these positions to you. Of course, all positions will have staff ranks once the server goes public. Builders need to be very good at what they do. They have the visual of the entire server in their hands. The Event Manager will be planing and putting into place events that will keep the server popular and liked among the users. They need to be creative so that the events that they hold will attract more players. Team Leader will lead the team when I'm not there. If something goes wrong they handle it and they are in contact with me for further instruction (This person needs to be online the most out of everyone.) The Plugin Manager will need to what knowledge of many plugin and have been in this position of at least 1 other server. I would like them to be able to make plugin but if that is not at all possible then the experience will be fine. All of these position need to be filled and all staff will need to be online as much as they possibly can. Below is the form that you are to fill out in order to apply.

In Game Name:
Experience:
Why should I choose you?:

This will be open for a couple days. After that time I will no longer accept anyone. Once the applications are closed I will contact the accepted people. If you do not receive a reply 3 days after the application close you have been denied. Shortly after I will hold a meeting and you will receive your instructions. Thank you for your help in advance. I'll see you on the server.
gamehog44
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

EtzDuex
09/14/2013 10:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Staff Aplication

In Game Name: BennyCrocker

Position: Team Leader/Event Manager

Experience: I have been a mod/admin on PenguinCraft,SimplyPVP, and two other servers I forgot the name of at the moment.

Why should I choose you?: I am a charismatic, cooperative person that can, for some reason, can turn the best of a bad situation.

Further contact info:
○Email:EtzDuex@gmail.com
• Friends Overlay
Jakeytorch15
09/14/2013 10:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
I'm applying for Admin,Head Admin,or Co Owner

IGN: Jakeytorch15

Skype: I do have Skype, but prefer not to post it here for everyone to see. I hope you understand

How much experience have you had?I have been Head-Admin 2 , mod 3 or 4, co owner 1, and own a server

Will you be dedicated?Of course. I spend most of my free time on the computer so that won't be a problem

Why should I pick you?Well, you should pick me because I have some experience . I know how to do my job and do it well. I give every player the same amount of respect and fairness. I never make a decision without good reason. On my last server, I was liked and respected by most of the players. As I said before, I take staff positions seriously, but I also like to interact with the players. I take the time to become everyone's friend and in my opinion, it's better to be liked and respected than to be the one person everyone's afraid of.

I might not be as active during the week because of school. Just wanted to let you know.
xX_Shadowslayer_Xx
09/14/2013 10:43 am
Level 24 : Expert Geek
In Game Name: ElegantBiscuit

Position: Plugin Manager or Creative Event Manager

Experience: I have played Minecraft for 1 Year. I have owned a server for 10
months. Former Head-Operator in Ecruos, Helper on
Scirrio Craft, Former on Friends & Minigames.

Why should I choose you?: I am experienced in Plugins, and bug fixing, I can
say I'm not the best builder, but I'm still okay in it. I
have own a server so I know what to expect when
threats arrive bugs. I fix bugs occasionally, create
some events or minigames for my server. I can
config folders, prevent ddos attacks, setup
minigames, setup bungee servers, etc.

Further contact info: elegantchicken1221@gmail.com (Email me if you like)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome