New RP server - Asgarnia APPLY for STAFF now!

matiasfm's Avatar matiasfm10/13/12 5:52 pm
10/18/2012 3:52 pm
matiasfm's Avatar matiasfm
Hello! I am currentl recruiting staff for a new RP server called Asgarnia

The server is currently Hamachi, and I am looking for a host as well, if someone can host the server they will get co-owner

The staff ranks are gonna be:
Head-admin, admin, Technician(coder), Maker or creator(builder) Head-mod, mod

This is not the final order for how many permissions the ranks are gonna have, and there might be more ranks.

The Hamachi is Matias' server and it is no password

I also need coders for the group plugin, builders and lore writers.

Builders and coders will get a special rank.

Application:

IGN:
Job(coder, hoster, builder, staff, lore writer):
Rank(if staff):
Maturity:
Experience as staff(if staff):
Building skills:
Building Pictures(not required, but appreciated):
A short story for the server(if lore writer): There are 5 races 2 good and 2 evil and 1 neutral. The good are Dwarfs and elves. The evil are Orcs and (you decide). The neutral is Humans. The good and the evil races are having a war. They are constantly trying to get an advantage by getting the humans on their side. (you can swap which race is neutral.
Why choose you:
Other information:

I will look at the applications as fast as I can.
matiasfm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

matiasfm
10/18/2012 3:52 pm
The accepted are(everyone will be builders if thats ok you will get staff rank if you help building oh and i have got a host now) :

Skytower
Mycharacter6
B865
Lobbers
Dkim0520(you are still lore writer)
xXbonecrushXx
Vangel
Bigc
Kittycatjess560
Leviiblis
Joparis0101
Smasher16
Bobert5
Unit1997

Ok as xowaraight said he can host an unlimited slot server for me, but i have 1 week to proove that i am the right person for the job by making pretty good progress on the lore writing and building on the server, therefore i ask the accepted builders(soon staff) and lore writer to try and come on everyday from tomorrow, and can you try to come on at about 4pm GMT +1 tomorrow(norwegian time) i will pm you the ip tomorrow. Thank you and hopefully i will see you tomorrow
matiasfm
10/17/2012 5:30 pm
We need YOU! Apply now!
matiasfm
10/17/2012 5:08 pm
You should have some building pics. If not the chances for being accepted is pretty small, but those who are already accepted dont need to post pics.
matiasfm
10/17/2012 5:07 pm
Tomorrow the server will be hosted by a nitrous network idk the ip yet, but apply now to help us build the server! I need buIlders and lore writers. If you are accepted you eill get a special rank!
matiasfm
10/16/2012 5:09 pm
Special rank*
matiasfm
10/16/2012 5:09 pm
Ok i reakly need some applies for builders and lore writers. You will get a evial rank when the server is built:)
matiasfm
10/16/2012 11:05 am
and i need lore writers!
matiasfm
10/16/2012 11:04 am
The accepted people are:
Joparis0101
kittycat560
LeviIblis
Smasher16
FinalArch
unit1997
bobert5
matiasfm
10/15/2012 5:56 pm
I need some lore writers and builder very badly! Plzz apply
bobert5
10/15/2012 4:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Time zone: +1:00 GMT, England!
Job(coder, hoster, builder, staff, lore writer): Staff
Rank(if staff): Admin
Maturity: Out of ten? 9
Experience as staff(if staff): A lot Admin+ on tucancraft STNScraft Destroyedpvp gustacraft I have owned: ExOcraft, FallenSMP
Building skills: I am alright at building.
Building Pictures(not required, but appreciated): Sorry none.
A short story for the server(if lore writer): There are 5 races 2 good and 2 evil and 1 neutral. The good are Dwarfs and elves. The evil are Orcs and (you decide). The neutral is Humans. The good and the evil races are having a war. They are constantly trying to get an advantage by getting the humans on their side. (you can swap which race is neutral.
Why choose you: Because I have a lot of experience and having nothing else to use my spare time on so I would be on a lot.
Other information: N/A
bobert5
10/15/2012 3:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
I will apply in a sec
matiasfm
10/15/2012 3:51 pm
I still need admins, mods, head mods, head admins, builders(special rank) and lore writers(special rank) texture makers(special rank) plzz apply
unit1997
10/14/2012 4:29 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: unit1997

Time zone: GMT +1

Job(coder, hoster, builder, staff, lore writer): lore writer and builder

Rank(if staff):

Maturity: From 7 to 10. No immature jokes and such though.

Experience as staff(if staff):
Building skills: I'm good at steampunk, ships, planes and Gothic buildings.

Building Pictures(not required, but appreciated): Sorry. I don't have any at the moment.

Why choose you: I play Dungeons & Dragons and I'm our Dungeon master. I like fantasy and I can be serious when required.

Other information: I come from Denmark and I'm good at English. I have a lot of spare time, so I can be online often.

Good luck with the server!

-unit1997
matiasfm
10/14/2012 4:18 am
what do you mean, and i am trying to port forward, but it is very difficult on my router
PigCraftGamers
10/14/2012 4:08 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Anyone realised that its hamachi? and matias i could host if it was hamachi but sorry i cant help if you were to pay look here: http://technygaming.weebly.com/
matiasfm
10/14/2012 3:52 am
Cmon guys we need more apps.
FinalArch
10/13/2012 11:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Final_Architect
Time zone: Central Standard Time
Job(coder, hoster, builder, staff, lore writer): Hoster. I can host a 4GB server for you for absolutely nothing. All I ask is for Op and a Owner/Creator rank
devlon5
10/13/2012 10:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: RedSpresso
Time zone: Aus EST
Job(coder, hoster, builder, staff, lore writer): staff
Rank(if staff): admin/ head-mod/mod
Maturity: 8/10
Experience as staff(if staff): I am staff on a few servers
Building skills: 7/10

Why choose you: I am a respectible, likeable, funny, responsible staff member and I am a good builder. I also have really good ideas for a this server
matiasfm
10/13/2012 9:44 pm
No more apps?
matiasfm
10/13/2012 7:49 pm
I will look on the other apps soon
matiasfm
10/13/2012 7:48 pm
Joparis and kitty are accepted
LittleTriton
10/13/2012 7:26 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Fish
Woops lol
LittleTriton
10/13/2012 7:24 pm
Application:

IGN: JoParis0101
Time zone: PST
Experience as staff(if staff): I have been 1 Owner, 2 Co, 9 Admins, 6 Head Admins, 5 Mods, 5 Head Mods
Building skills: Ehh. Im better at redstone.
Building Pictures(not required, but appreciated): I dont know how too.
Why choose you?: I Love helping others out. I am kind, sweet, and I am very experienced. This will be the 3rd RPG server I would participate in if I make it (: I could create a banner for he server even (:
Other Information: I am a girl. Im better building with redstone than just plain building.
LittleTriton
10/13/2012 7:21 pm
Application:

IGN: JoParis0101
Time zone: PST
Experience as staff(if staff): I have been 1 Owner, 2 Co, 9 Admins, 6 Head Admins, 5 Mods, 5 Head Mods
Building skills: Ehh. Im better at redstone.
Building Pictures(not required, but appreciated): I dont know how too.
Why choose you?: I Love helping others out. I am kind, sweet, and I am very experienced. This will be the 3rd RPG server I would participate in if I make it (: I could create a banner for he server even (:
Other Information: I am a girl. Im better building with redstone than just plain building.
matiasfm
10/13/2012 7:06 pm
Havent looked at the apps yet, btw any more applies???
matiasfm
10/13/2012 6:28 pm
I will pm the Ip if you are accepted, I will look at the applications soon, I dont have time right now.And try and get as many people as possible to apply if you have friends that like rp server ask the to apply!
LeviIblis
10/13/2012 6:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Pony
IGN: LeviIblis
Time zone: Mountain Standard time
Job(coder, hoster, builder, staff, lore writer): Head admin/coder
Rank(if staff): Head admin
Maturity:9/10
Experience as staff(if staff): Plenty. I've been admin on a lot of servers. Most of them have shut down by now >.<
Building skills: I'm a good builder. I'm also great at redstone
Building Pictures(not required, but appreciated): None. I don't screenshot my work.
Why choose you: Because I'm bright, cheery, and fair. I also know Javascript and HTML, so I can do websites and plugins. I love just watching and interacting with players, and I love to have fun.
Other information: I'm a girl ^.^
smasher16
10/13/2012 6:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Smasher15
Age: 14 and i have been playing mine craft for 2 1/2 years
Time zone: Perth Australia
Job(coder, hoster, builder, staff, lore writer):Builder
Rank(if staff): anything you think i would be good at
Maturity: very mature i know how to solve augments and fights and i am fair.
Experience as staff(if staff): i will be honest unlike others in this section. i have not had that much staff experience but at least I'm not lying like others "i have been admin on many servers"
Building skills: Very high
Building Pictures(not required, but appreciated): sry did not take many screen shots
Why choose you: i don't really understand but i would be a good dwaf and i would fight evil and conquer all!
Other information: I'm friendly and i would love to help out
real_life_man
10/13/2012 6:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:real_life_man
Time zone:usa east florida
Job(coder, hoster, builder, staff, lore writer):Moderator
Rank(if staff):mod
Maturity:94 ot of 100
Experience as staff(if staff):i was a staff member in super creatvecraft
Building skills:none
Sexy Minecraft Girl
10/13/2012 5:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN:ksrx
Time zone:GMT
Job(coder, hoster, builder, staff, lore writer):Staff
Rank(if staff):Admin Or Head Mod
Maturity:8/10
Experience as staff(if staff):I Have Been Admin on two servers and mod of three
Building skills:7/10
Why choose you:Because Im Good At RP and im fun
Other information:Im not sure if theres anything else to add
kittycatjess560
10/13/2012 5:58 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
kittycatjess560
10/13/2012 5:56 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: kittycatjess560
Time zone: Australia
Job(coder, hoster, builder, staff, lore writer): staff
Rank(if staff): head-admin
Experience as staff(if staff): I have been mod 2, admin 3 times, co-owner 2 and have had my own server
Building skills: 7/10
Building Pictures(not required, but appreciated): sorry :3
Why choose you:I am fun, kind, helpful, funny, friendly, fair and always there for people who need help!
Other information: Please pick me cuase you WONT regret it
matiasfm
10/13/2012 5:53 pm
I am making custom terrain for the server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome