☆ New Server Being Made [Experienced help only] ☆

Tupacalypse's Avatar Tupacalypse7/17/12 8:43 pm
7/18/2012 2:45 pm
happypandas's Avatar happypandas
☆ New Server Being Made [Experienced help only] ☆

Hi, I'm creating a new Minecraft Multiplayer Server. It will consist of mostly Player vs Player things. For example: Factions, Arenas, Events, Griefing, Stealing, etc.

I'm thinking of having 2 servers. 1 will be the normal Faction PvP Server. The other will be SIMILAR, but instead of having the players create there own faction, there tied down between 2 factions: The BLUE team or the RED team. There will be a BLUE team faction base made, and a RED one. There will be a town in the middle of them both on which both BLUE and RED team will fight to claim it.

This project isn't for amateurs. I have had 1 and a half years of experience in servers. I have owned my own server called "Notorious Craft" for about a year. I closed it last year tho due to personal issues. I am back and willing to put %100 in the server. I need to assemble a team of loyal hard working and dedicated players who ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THERE DOING. I need a mechanics guy, a few builders, a server co owner, server Admins, server Mods and server helpers.

Please fill out the application to apply: [I will choose which position you are most suited for]

How long have you played Minecraft:
Do you have any experience being a server owner/mod/admin:
How can I know you're going to be loyal, trustworthy and helpful:
Skype: [Message me in PM if you want to tell me your Skype Username]
Can you donate:
Why should I pick you:
Minecraft IGN:
Extra Information:
Server name Suggestion:

[If you can donate you will have a 100% chance of being on the team as we are in need of a dedicated server and will take any money]

Any other questions please ask in the comments, and if I choose you on the team I will give you an even more detailed description about the server and how its going to hopefully turn out to be.
Tupacalypse
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

happypandas
07/18/2012 2:45 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
How Long I've Played Mc: 1 and 1/2 years
Server Experience: Briefly Owned a Server, have been mod on 2 servers.
How do you know I'm loyal: I am able to dedicate 5+ hours a day and if no wrong doing has been done to me, no wrong doing will be done to you.
Can you donate: We'll see how its going (possibly).
Why Should you pick me?: Because i can dedicate lots of my time to the server, I am a very good builder, and have lots of experience with dealing with people and servers, (can help a little with plugins too).
Mc IGN: happypandas
Extra: I have almost all day to work on the server, I'm good at making spawn areas, and pvp arenas.
Server Name: Chaos PVP
DarthRoar
07/18/2012 2:27 pm
Level 28 : Expert Toast
How long have you played Minecraft: 7 Months
Do you have any experience being a server owner/mod/admin: I have owned a server, managed to acheive co-owner on a server and have been a mod/admin on at least 5 servers, so I know what i'm doing.
How can I know you're going to be loyal, trustworthy and helpful: I have no servers that I am currently dedicated to, so you can have all my loyalty and trust.
Can you donate: Prehaps.
Why should I pick you: Because i'm on almost all my free time, respect and enforce rules, I chat properly ('if u tlk liek dis' no one takes you seriously) and I am helpful.
Minecraft IGN: DarthRoar
Extra Information: I'll be on 4+ hours weekdays, more on weekends etc. Im good at making events/arenas to keep players happy.
Server name Suggestion: BLU-RED MINE-CRAFT
Epicjun16
07/18/2012 2:12 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Explorer
How long have you played Minecraft: Since 1.7.3 but I know a lot about it.
Do you have any experience being a server owner/mod/admin: I've been an op on 3 servers and a mod on 2 servers.
How can I know you're going to be loyal, trustworthy and helpful: I will help and contribute as much as possible can. I have never griefed before.
Can you donate: Probaly not.
Why should I pick you: [b][quote]Do you have any experience being a server owner/mod/admin: [b]I've been an op on 3 servers and a mod on 2 servers.[/b]
How can I know you're going to be loyal, trustworthy and helpful: [b]I will help and contribute as much as possible can. I have never griefed before.[/quote]
Minecraft IGN: [b]Epicjun16[/b]
Extra Information: [b]I need a server to play on. I can help out a lot. I will be on mostly about 1hr&30min - 3hrs.[/b]
Server name Suggestion: [b]AmbushCraft - LethalCraft - VanquishCraft - MaliciousCraft[/b]
Clubo8
07/18/2012 1:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner

How long have you played Minecraft: around 2 years

Do you have any experience being a server owner/mod/admin: I have been a mod and an admin.

How can I know you're going to be loyal, trustworthy and helpful: I like being a high rank and would never like to go down so ill try to be very helpful.

Can you donate: no
Why should I pick you: because i very nice and helpful and i know how to play minecraft. Plus im not a noob at being a high rank.
Minecraft IGN: jmanz6
Extra Information: If im a high rank i would come on the server daily as i do with the other servers i play on.

Server name Suggestion: faction battle royal
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome