New server concept

TeamCraft-Robbie's Avatar TeamCraft-Robbie6/6/14 9:23 pm
1 emeralds 126 2
6/6/2014 11:30 pm
TeamCraft-Robbie's Avatar TeamCraft-Robbie
New consept idea> (requires a beefy server)
Every player joins the server and enters a hub, the hub is filled with little cubicle stations These stations (idk 10 by 10 by) are used for advertizement. In short, players who build up enough money can buy these things and use it to advertise there own minecraft world that comes along with it.
These worlds will represent miniature "servers" that can be used by players. Each station has a portal that a random player can join.
People who have enough in game currency to purchase a world and can do what ever they want on said world (to an extent). Players who dont have the patience to make servers and all that jazz can play this game/idea and get the same kind of enjoyment. Each world will be a natural terrain world that will can be used for everything within its respected and assigned limits. For example, the use of plugins will be limited and the type of plugins will be aswell ( custom coded to adapt to this would be most efficient) This will prevent things such as lag, broadcasts, ect ect. To resolve the lag issues that can be created by generating massive worlds would either be world borders and or a custom plugin that unloads chunks.
In addition to alllllll of this ( i can go on for hours but i wont for your guys sake ) there would be a section at the main server spawn that is a shop. However this isnt a normal shop that gives items. This shop provides access to specific server tools such as specific commands, plugin features ect. Maybe a world limit boost? Colored sign usage? ect.
I understand this idea doesnt nessisarily go along with the theme of this thread but if anyone has any comments about this i would be happy to continue. Also, if you guys actually want to make this happen, i have the gear!

Some additional ideas, ( custom scoreboard that shows top minecraft worlds, your worlds amount of players ect)
A subscriber feature, people can sub to certain worlds.
In-game currency donation to certain worlds.
I will keep going if you guys dont think this idea is stupid / you dont quite understand what im getting at. *Sorry for long post*
TeamCraft-Robbie
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner