New server! Factions/Pvp/eco 24/7! Need staff!

DrowningSun's Avatar DrowningSun9/24/12 4:44 pm
9/25/2012 4:54 pm
DrowningSun's Avatar DrowningSun
Hello guys, I am starting a 24/7 Pvp/Factions/economy server, I am in need of builders and staff, before you read on, I must let you know that to be a builder or staff, you MUST have skype and a mic, and to be staff you need to be age 13+ Heres the app!

Staff app:
Experience with servers?/Proof?
Why should I chose you?
A really close freinds breaks a rule, what do you do?
Hours per day you can play:

Buider app:
Builds you have done?
Type of builds?
Why you are better then other builders?
DrowningSun
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DrowningSun
09/25/2012 4:54 pm
CLOSED!
DrowningSun
09/25/2012 4:54 pm
Nathan, I will definiteley make you and Dcook staff! As for rest Leprican is our builder! Add me on skype guys @Igo2thestore and I will discuss the server with you!

CODING PERMISSIONS ATM, (Progress on server)
Littleman767
09/25/2012 2:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Staff application for: I am applying for the rank of 'Admin' or a rank higher than that if possible.

Name: (IGN - littleman767: (real name) Nathaniel Anderson
Experience with servers?/Proof?: I have owned several servers myself and worked on several SERIOUS staff teams. I can show you the records of my servers and have people vouch for me.

Why should I chose you?: I consider myself to be a mature person. I'm reliable, responsible, dependable, and when something serious comes along I don't take things lightly.

A really close friends breaks a rule, what do you do?: This has actually happened on the past with people on my servers and when I was staff on other servers, but let's cut to the chase... The rules on my server were and are very serious rules and 'rule breakers' are punished depending on what they've done. If it were a 'close' friend then they would receive a very stern warning and that's it for the first time. If they proceed to break the rules after that then they will either be suspended until they learn their lesson or ultimately banned from the server.

Hours per day you can play: I'm in college as a pre-med student, but I do have some free time in the evenings, so I would be able to get on for at least an hour each day or so and for much longer hours in the weekends. *NOTE* this changes quite often, so I may be able to play more then an hour a day.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, I appreciate it!
If there's anything else you would like to know just tell me and I'd be glad to share with you!

-Littleman767 / Nathan

*EDIT* I do have skype and I absolutely have a mic!
DrowningSun
09/25/2012 1:53 pm
Remember you must have a skype and mic! Dcook looks like strongest for staff so far!
DrowningSun
09/25/2012 1:51 pm
Good apps guys! I will chose very soon!

BUMP!
leprican13
09/24/2012 5:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
Builder App
Name: Truman
Builds you have done?: I build tree houses, castle ruins, gardens, and any other sort of natural stuff
Type of builds?: Natural
Why you are better then other builders?: I would not say I am better than most builders but if I had to say something that other people might not be able to do it would be that I blend my builds in with the environment instead of crushing the environment around it.
whywasibanned343
09/24/2012 5:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: ToxicSunFTW
whywasibanned343
09/24/2012 5:30 pm
a really close friend breaks a rule i would kick him as a warning
hours per day 6-7 hours
whywasibanned343
09/24/2012 5:29 pm
Staff app
age 14
name collin
country usa
experience with servers i have been admin on 1 and mod on 5
why should i choose you cause im awesome at being cool and helping people
leprican13
09/24/2012 5:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
Staff App
Name: Truman
Experience with servers?/Proof?: I have been admin on 2 servers. One was owned by rdimmagio11 and the other by zakary50
Why should I chose you? : Because I am great with commands and plugins and can fix anything.
A really close freinds breaks a rule, what do you do?: I'm going to be honest I probably wouldn't give him as severe a punishment I would someone else, but I don't tell friends what servers I play on soooo yeah
Hours per day you can play: I can play 6-8 hours per day
dcook95
09/24/2012 5:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Staff app: Admin, Moderatror
Name: Devin (Dcook95)
Experience with servers?/Proof? Yes, Xhazardz server, A Classic server, And a shutdown server, all Admin.
Why should I chose you? I Am experienced, i take being staff as a responsibility and will treat it like a real job.
A really close freind breaks a rule, what do you do? Same thing as if someone i didn't know breaks a rule, Judge the severity and take the normal action, being warning, kick, or ban.
Hours per day you can play: 5pm - 9pm
dansrox
09/24/2012 4:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Staff app:Admin, moderator, anything really
Name:Dan
Experience with servers?/Proof? moderator on 2 servers, i had my own but ended it.
Why should I chose you? because i am responsible and get things done
A really close freinds breaks a rule, what do you do? The same thing i would do if anyone else breaks a rule
Hours per day you can play:Between 2 and 4. Varies because of homework. (I get a ton for a high school freshman!)
Master_Monkey
09/24/2012 4:50 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast
Staff app: Head-Admin, Admin
Name: Brendab
Experience with servers?/Proof? admin 5 times, mod 3 times, head admin 1 time, co-owner 1 time
Why should I chose you? i dunno lol
A really close freinds breaks a rule, what do you do? talk to them about the rules and remind them.
Hours per day you can play: 3
yeah i know im underage but at least i tried
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome