7/22/2014 4:15 am
anonpmc1254296's Avatar anonpmc1254296
ip: voli-prison.com
Server Details:
Teamspeak server: ts3.voliprison.com
server ip: voli-prison.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

24/7 No Lag Australian Hosted!
Welcome to Voli Prison! The goal of the prison server is to gain money by doing various things such as mining, chopping wood, killing other players, selling things in order to work your way up the Ranks Ladder to freedom and Power!
There are regular evens such as PvP, Mob arena, Parkour challenges that you can win prizes on! These events are all managed by our staff that are online everyday and available 24/7 on the forums and TS!
We are a new server, so we are in need of Players and Staff that try to make the Voli Prison community a great atmosphere for all players no matter what! We believe that everybody should be able to go onto any Minecraft server and feel welcomed and at home, Voli Prison is the place for that!
A-Z! plus Free!

Unique and Defining features of our server.

Drugs add a whole new aspect to the Voli Prison game, those without drugs start at an immediate dis advantage in pvp, with many drugs providing benefits such as strength III and regeneration. Be careful though! If the guards see you consuming them they will attack and kill on site! There is also
the constant illicit trades going on throughout the server and many prisoners form the chain
of Growers, Suppliers, Dealers and Consumers. Though only one Rules them all
The Druglord.

Commonly bought or rented for the illegal and black market trade of the server,
many people use these rented out cells for storage and growing their own supply
of drugs which can only be bought from other players or from donating.

Prisonguard is a unique plugin in that it allows prisoners to become the guards of the prison,
while also not giving them game changing advantages over other prisoners when trying to
rankup through the blocks. The Guards can go on and off duty as they please and this
allows them to keep a separate guard and player inventory to negate all abuse by guards.

Auctions are a integral part to our server, some prisoners have found the secret areas hidden by our maze and parkour courses that will buy certain resources and items for a much higher price than the default shop will, and are in a sense Merching these items.

The Black Market is where the majority of the shady deals go down, with guards not patrolling and
unable to stop transactions down in the depths of the black market, it is the perfect place to buy
a plot and grow some drugs and set up your shady business.

The server has the majority of the areas PvP enabled (not including the mines, shops and safezones at spawn). This creates a unique experience in which prisoners are constantly shanking and backstabbing, whenever the guards are not looking!

A Prisoner- $0
The starting rank of the prison, and also the one most people never make it out of,
it features a stone mine with coal, iron and small amounts of diamond. You also have the option of
the log mine which seems to be a favorite and you can see why, being that it is much quicker.
B Prisoner- $15,000
Ranking up to B prisoner provide more freedoms and luxury than what the scummy area of A block did, yet you are still in jail and it is still full of cut throats and those who if you turned your back for a minute would kill you with their concealed weapons. It features a completely new themed area, another stone mine with iron, coal and the new addition of Gold. Also the ability to enchant at a higher level. Also the log mine is upgraded and is not a lot faster.
C Prisoner- $40,000
Now things start to get interesting! the rank of C prisoner brings about a whole new aspect of game play! with options to mine one of the four unique mines with unseen dangers inside! this mine features many ores all of which are random on each reset!
D Prisoner $ 75,000
You gain access to a new block which is unique in that it has two options for mines, one significantly better than the other, though also much more dangerous to get to! There is a extremely challenging park our course to get to the Diamond Mine in D block, where you can rank up almost 5 times faster than the normal Mine!
E Prisoner 100,000
E prisoner is now located in a completely isolated dome, where guards rarely patrol and pvp is constant
and unavoidable. There are new Brick mines with regularly available diamonds, many E prisoners however prefer to get their money from killing and selling the items of other prisoners in the lower blocks.
F-I Prisoner
F-I prisoners are respected and somewhat coveted. It is an achievement and it requires a lot of handwork and dedication to achieve. There are no emeralds, full enchanting tables and access to many other perks. emeralds and diamonds are everywhere and abundant among the mines, though the rank up cost also goes up exponentially.
I-Z Prisoner
The information about the second half of the prison is being held under strict secrecy by our administrators until prisoners advance to those ranks.
Free
Once you are free you can leave the prison and enter the free world. Create a faction and come back to the prison to sell your goods, merch items and take over the black market with your suppliers of drugs back in the free world. Gain access to /home and many other faction and essential commands.

Failure to adhere to the rules will result in disciplinary action
1. No xray
2. no hacked clients
3. No spamming
4. no advertising
5. no cheating
6. no exploiting glitches
7. respect staff
8. no abusing other players

Failure to adhere to the rules may result in jail
- No PvP abusing.
- No PvP camping.
- No PvP safe-zoning.
- No PvP camping.
- No Using damaging potions (Poison, insta-damage).
- No wielding contraband items (swords, flint and steel, bow and drugs).
- No swords; If you're caught with a sword a guard will ask for it and then count from 5.
Spamming:
-Minor spamming of the chat (2-3 lines in caps) will result in a mute, increasing in time after each offense
-Major chat spam will result in a ban

Guards are what keep our prison in order and enforce the soft rules of the prison,
They dis allow swords, and all other contraband and have the right to pass judgment on sight
Guard Objectives
Protect Prisoners
Stop the use of Contraband
Stamp out the Drug Trade
Mute Spammers
Jail Spawn campers and Safe Zoners
Guard Application Template:
IGN:
How long have you been playing Voli Prison:
Current Rank:
Past experience:
Where did you find our server:
Any other relevant info:

Staff are the helpers of the server and provide constant assistance to the members of Voli Prison.
they gain access to commands such as jail, mute and tempban. They moderate chat and keep the server in line. They still play as normal prisoners but are somewhat trusted among the community.
Staff Objectives:
Greet all new players
Mute Spammers
Assist new players
Moderate Chat
Help Admins and Moderators
Staff Application Template:
IGN:
Current Rank:
Past experience:
Any other relevant info:

Moderators are the next rankup in staff, they can perm ban, and they manage the details and hacker
complaints of our server, they are still players and can choose the play as a prisoner as they wish. They are
trusted members of our community and should have respect shown to them at all times.
Moderator Objectives:
Stop hackers
Assist Admins
Welcome New players
Assist players
Moderate chat
handle disputes
Moderator Application Template:
IGN:
Current Rank:
Past experience:
Any other relevant info:

There may only be two admins on the server. They Administrate and handle all the details of the server. They have final say in all matters and they handle guard and staff applications in conjunction with the owner. They are handpicked by the owner, please apply for preceding ranks.
Objectives:
Manage server
Manage Staff
Manage Plugins
Create new and exciting content
Control Bans
Manage Donations

Banned? If you think you have been banned for the wrong reason or simply want to make a ban appeal simply fill out the ban appeal form below and the Staff team will review it shortly. Please do not post the ban appeal more than once or you WILL be denied instantly for double posting. Staff will reply if you have been denied or not, so be patient.
Please reply to this thread to post a ban appeal
Alternatively, you have the option to purchase an account unlock at www.voliprison.com/shop
Note: *Purchasing an account unlock does NOT prevent you from being banned again if rules are broken
*Purchasing an account unlock does not give the user donation benefits.

Have a YouTube channel?
You could be eligible for exclusive perks and sponsorship!

1. Existing YouTube Channel/Twitch Stream
2. 100 Subscribers (still apply if you do not have that amount)
3. 500+ Views Average
4. Working Non-Pirated Recording Software
5. Ability to Record on a Minecraft Server
6. Make a Video of the server for your application. (Can be lets play/review/feature)
Youtuber Application Template:
IGN:
Average Views:
Link to Channel:
Link to video of server:
Any other relevant info:

Like playing on our server?
Want ingame perks?
visit our webstore at http://www.voliprison.com/shop

Vote and recieve $500 and 2 Diamonds
Per vote!
The Top Votes at the end of each week receives