Want Your Server To Become More Popular? List it!

Zeroplex's Avatar Zeroplex5/27/13 1:30 pm
6/16/2013 11:42 pm
TMNC's Avatar TMNC
Hi guys, I'm in the midst of creating a server listing website. Right now it's fresh off the press and there isn't that many features, but in the road ahead I'll be adding a lot more, including server checks and a voting system. Anyone who adds their listing in now will get a boost when the site actually goes live, so list now if you want to reap some free, awesome benefits. You'll also receive a month worth of premium when the site goes live as well, which is also awesome.

Here's my site: http://findmcservers.com

Thanks!
Zeroplex
Level 22 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TMNC
06/16/2013 11:42 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
this website is very good
Zeroplex
06/01/2013 9:33 pm
Browsing is now more feature rich like sorting by time added, uptime, votes, categories and more. Search function will be getting similar sorting methods soon.

We've reached 60 servers and growing; many, many, MANY thanks to everyone who has added, and let's go for a hundred. Then a thousand. Then ten thousand !
Zeroplex
05/30/2013 1:41 pm
Quadruple post, hehehe.

The server list continues to grow and it's really exciting to see it do. If any server who previously submitted their server wants to claim their free sponsorship just reply back to this thread with a 320x170 image of their choosing for me to add to the website.

Also added a +1 button in the header, so if you're feeling bored and just want to press a button, I would really appreciate it. I've also started a Google+ page, you can circle the us: FindMCServers on Google+

Again, if you're looking to make your server more noticeable and popular, or if you're looking for a new server to call home, FindMCServers is your place to be
Zeroplex
05/29/2013 11:02 pm
I've now added pagination to the browse page; organizing by category is a bit delayed but will be really soon nonetheless!

Thanks to everyone who's added so far, and thanks to everyone for the support in general
Zeroplex
05/29/2013 9:43 pm
I've started the sponsorship program: servers who want to take advantage of this, please PM me an image that's 320x170 of your choosing to apply in a hero unit.
KingVJoker
05/29/2013 12:44 pm
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
how do i get the free sponsorship
Zeroplex
05/29/2013 6:42 pm
Sponsorships are starting once we hit 40 servers so at least the sponsorship means something rather than being wasted when no one will see it.

They'll start perhaps today, if we hit 40 servers.
Zeroplex
05/29/2013 10:04 am
Daily bump for new people

The new organizations system will probably be done by today, depends when I get home from work.

There's 7 more slots for free sponsorship so if you want to get I suggest adding now
Suicidal_Frog
05/28/2013 11:45 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Adding server now!
Zeroplex
05/28/2013 11:52 pm
Thanks so much! I added your banner to the listing, I wasn't sure if you forgot to link it or not.
RuDaRecon
05/28/2013 11:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zero, I think your site is awesome. Sure its new but i remember when it only had 8 servers on it! Which was less than 24 hours ago. Keep up the good work!
Zeroplex
05/28/2013 11:41 pm
Thank you for the support, it really means a lot. I've been trying pretty hard to push the site for other websites and I really hope in the next few months that it will grow incredibly! Your server also seems to be doing well as well, #4 on FindMCServer listing. Grats!
Zeroplex
05/28/2013 11:14 pm
I've completed the search function and now I'm starting to add ways to browse the listings in more efficient ways. I'm also starting to move from a single category selection to bunch of boxes you can select that your server contains. I'll probably have this finished by tonight, possibly tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who's added their server so far. 31 servers is certainly a meager number but to me it means 31 people who believe that this website will do them justice And I plan to stand by that claim!
Zeroplex
05/28/2013 6:22 pm
Alright guys I've added a votifier field to server listings. If your server uses Votifier you can now add that info and when anytime someone votes, your server is notified accordingly.

If you've already listed and wish to add your votifier information, you can now log in and edit your server listings via the Login page in the navigation bar. The email and password is the information you supplied when you listed.

Buying votes has been disabled, and if you wish to purchase sponsorship, I've now lowered it to $15, but the first 40 servers to list get a week of sponsorship free.

Any feedback is always welcome, and thanks for sticking around while the site grows.
xitude
05/28/2013 12:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Understandable, Maybe you should hide the sponsorship page? And anything else that is not working or that will put people off. Open it at 100 servers or something.
xitude
05/28/2013 11:42 am
I just dont like that fact people can buy votes.. thats like people who buy world of warcraft gold. It ruins it for people who wanna use it.. Plus why did you think your site was worth $49/pw for a sponsorship package.. You have 21 servers on it.

I'm not here to pick holes, but there is a reason other sites like minetrack(.)net are getting a ton of people.

Im fully up for adding my server to any site that gains me more players but as a server owner your features for gaining a above status is silly. I just paid out over $2,000 on trackers for my server. Your site is most definitely not worth the price mark.
Zeroplex
05/28/2013 11:55 am
I stated earlier in the thread that the buying votes is being removed. It was an idea that I had in the beginning but feedback from friends said that was wrong; I have yet to replace it with the premium model. I set the sponsorship page to sandbox mode with PayPal so nothing is actually purchased at the moment.

I've stated that it's brand new; literally less than 24 hours old right now. I understand that there aren't many servers listed and I'm trying my best to build up the network, right now you might think that the sponsorship package isn't worth it but I'm trying to make it so that people will think $49 is a steal. It certainly isn't there yet but I sure hope one day that it is.

As time progresses I'm definitely adding more features. I'm continually working on it and will provide support as time progresses. But you really need to realize how young this website is at the moment.
xitude
05/28/2013 12:02 pm
Fully understand, I was one for the first people on minetrack(.)net and Im a website developer myself. Its the fact you didn't start at a lower price then reflected it to your size as you grew. Try a bidding system it would allow you to gain more money faster than a set price. Plus it would also reflect your size as your got more servers people would try and get the sponsorship slot therefor buying it at a higher price to beat others.

You misunderstand my views on your site, I've built 8 trackers for sites out there. 3 of them are currently the biggest in the world.

Only trying to help you be better by allowing you to see the negatives others see.
Zeroplex
05/28/2013 12:13 pm
I'm currently learning the PayPal API and attempting to make a bidding system, so perhaps in the coming weeks I'll switch to that system, with bidding starting at $15. The current sponsorship page is useless as A) it's offline and B) I'm giving everyone who signs up now a week in the sponsorship hero units. I'll probably only offer that to the first 40 servers.

The votifier script is 90% done; I have to wait until I get home from work to implement it. I have a user edit page done as well, I'm just double checking everything to prevent any exploits that could crop up.
xitude
05/28/2013 10:38 am
I would have added ours, but your lacking views, uploading banners and hub servers in your drop down. Sorry. Let me know if you add them, ill stay with (Ad link removed) now.
Zeroplex
05/28/2013 11:23 am
Hub Servers are currently supported they're just not currently in the drop down menu. If you add your server in another category I can definitely make the change. And obviously, since the site is new, I don't have much views right now; banners are something that can definitely be added in the running.

Adding your server now will get you a month of premium and a week of sponsorship; so I mean you can hold out if you wish but you won't be getting the free benefits

EDIT: I've added a hub option in the drop down menu now.
PandaEffect
05/28/2013 6:23 am
Could you please make GeekyCraft a banner?
Zeroplex
05/28/2013 10:12 am
Sure, not a problem! I'll get on it soon.
macgarthur
05/28/2013 6:09 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
I use votifier
Zeroplex
05/28/2013 6:05 am
Hey guys just a quick update: Votifier and score are almost live. Out of curiosity, how many people use votifier? The admin panel where you can edit your existing additions willing be rolling out today as well; just double checking to make sure everything works.

Thanks so far to all the people who've listed their server!
macgarthur
05/28/2013 1:03 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
I don't understand the point of a voting site when you sell votes.
Zeroplex
05/28/2013 1:07 am
It's a template that's changing soon; I haven't gotten around to it. It'll be for a monthly sub where your score will increase by 1.025 instead of 1.0 for every server check. Score is going live tomorrow; just touching up the algorithm.
RuDaRecon
05/28/2013 12:36 am
Hey Zero! Just wanted you to know that ASServers is mine. Thanks!
Zeroplex
05/28/2013 12:38 am
Thanks so much! Love the name, by the way.
bradneym01
05/27/2013 11:55 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Archer
I just added my server to your list its called Mastercraft PvP
Zeroplex
05/28/2013 12:04 am
Thanks You too will get the sponsorship benefits soon.
ssstickersss
05/27/2013 9:21 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
i posted my ip on ur site i have a banner but it wont show on ur site its just white were it should be
Zeroplex
05/27/2013 11:05 pm
If you were LegendaryCraft, you dragged a file from your desktop, which is an invalid URL I added a simple banner in the mean time. Perhaps upload the banner to imgur and I can change it for you.

Thanks to everyone who's added their server so far!
KingVJoker
05/27/2013 7:35 pm
i want it to have the name the ip and the Pvp,Faction,Survival,Parkour worlds. i add will have more soon and a cool background. something like that with animation
Zeroplex
05/27/2013 8:00 pm
Sure, I'll start working on it.
KingVJoker
05/27/2013 7:27 pm
can u make a better one
Zeroplex
05/27/2013 7:30 pm
Sure. What do you have in mind?
TMNC
05/27/2013 7:23 pm
ty zero!
TMNC
05/27/2013 7:20 pm
posted my server on there
KingVJoker
05/27/2013 7:14 pm
i need a banner for my server
Zeroplex
05/27/2013 7:21 pm
I've added the banner to your listing. Do you like it? It's the same one you use on your Enjin website.

TMNCposted my server on there

Many thanks! You'll receive the benefits once the website gets more popular !
Zeroplex
05/27/2013 7:18 pm
I'll start making one right now!
KingVJoker
05/27/2013 7:09 pm
hey,
my server is a hub server, there no Category for a hub server
Zeroplex
05/27/2013 7:11 pm
Adding right this second!
Zeroplex
05/27/2013 6:58 pm
Voting system has been implemented and votifier will follow suit really, really soon. Thanks to everyone who's listed their server today. You'll be rewarded greatly!
Zeroplex
05/27/2013 3:23 pm
All the little bugs were fixed with adding a server listing. Everything now displays correctly.

If you need a banner, I'll also assist in the creation of one; just ask!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome