NEW SERVER LOOKING FOR STAFF

xxMadMan3214xx's Avatar xxMadMan3214xx9/30/12 5:35 pm
1 emeralds 106 7
10/1/2012 9:40 pm
PrankVsPrankFtw's Avatar PrankVsPrankFtw
Hey guys I just recently started my new public server and am looking for Staff.
We want people who are experienced and mature.
Fill out the app and see what happens.
Available Psotions: Admins, Mods

App

NAME
IGN
AGE(14+)
SKYPE(OPTIONAL)
WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU
EXPERIENCE
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW

If your interested in playing IP 172.219.228.159
xxMadMan3214xx
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PrankVsPrankFtw
10/01/2012 9:40 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
NAME Jesse
IGNPrankVsPrankFtw
AGE(14+)14
SKYPE(OPTIONAL) PrankVsPrankFtw
WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU: I Am Very Well With My English Nice With Helping Players With Their Issues Easily Cleans Up With Griefs
EXPERIENCE Been Admin On 2 Other Servers
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW Email littletoomuch99@gmail.com
Billiam2468
10/01/2012 9:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
NAME: William
IGN: gangeyar
AGE(14+): 16
SKYPE(OPTIONAL): kirim.lee
WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU: I am experienced at world edit and alot of plugins. I love helping people and I can help you catch griefers. I am pretty good at building and love it, and I'm also a pro at redstone.Instead of you asking a bunch of questions, I can answer them and let you do all the fun stuff.
EXPERIENCE: I have owned 3 servers. All of them died because the staff we're being real mean and didnt respect other staff. They even tried to ban me, so they could become the owner.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW: I don't swear, I'm not racist, I use proper grammar, and I would LOVE helping you on your server.

P.S. If you accept me please email me at kirimlee1@gmail.com
DHX7
09/30/2012 6:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
NAME: Patrick

IGN: DHX7

AGE(14+): 17

SKYPE(OPTIONAL): Will PM if asked

WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU: I enjoy minecraft, building, and am looking for a server to help out with currently. I actually like to build projects, and especially create redstone contraptions. No server has ever had a problem with me, I have plenty of free time to invest into the server. I can administrate, build, and do just about anything possible with redstone wiring.

EXPERIENCE: I used to run a server of my own, and also have been an admin on multiple other servers, and a builder too many times to count.

ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW: I've never had any problems with any server, and if I dislike someone, I keep it to myself. I will not tolerate any type of racism, sexism, or religious preaching. All of that stuff is stupid.
Dr_Icy
09/30/2012 6:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NAME.
Walter. But please call me Icy i'd prefer that more. As i hate my name

IGN.
Dr_Icy

AGE(14+)
SKYPE(OPTIONAL)
My skype is Walterkindblad

WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU.

You should pick me cause i am a mature person and
really like helping servers out. I'm also available a lot and the other server's i have been admins on i have been a Favorised one.

EXPERIENCE.
I have been Owning my own server i have been Admin on two server's and Moderator on one. Though i'm
not very experienced i choose the servers i get staff on very carefully to see if the Owners seems mature enough.

Nothing at all. I think i explained it all already.
xxMadMan3214xx
09/30/2012 5:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
we also are hiring builders
Tinytinka
09/30/2012 5:46 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Grump
Name: Charlotte... Call me Tiny or Tinka ♥(:

IGN: Tinytinka

Why should I pick you?: Well I don't know the reason why you should pick me but I have some experience, I have experience with plugins and dealing with members and stuff. I have recently built a castle spawn(:

Experience: Well I have been admin and mod on a few servers, helped them out, built their spawns and such so I have a lot of experience in that area, I can handle players that are annoying and going against the rules and I am very experienced with plugins, installing, using, teaching and sometimes configuring!

Anything else? I am a girl♥(:
Sorry it isn't much(x
And sorry I am 13... 14 sort of soon(:
Reztex
09/30/2012 5:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
NAME Marcus
IGN Reztex
AGE(14+) 16
SKYPE(OPTIONAL) Yes
WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU I have a ton of experience and am a friendly player who is always trying to help someone and I have experience with most plugins and can work with permissions.
EXPERIENCE Owned my own server, Co-owner on one. Admin on around 6, Moderator on numerous, and head admin on 2.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome