New server looking for staff!

Conflictt99's Avatar Conflictt9910/1/12 1:38 am
12/28/2012 4:48 pm
stealboy's Avatar stealboy
Hello, i own a server called ConflicttionPvP, and i'm looking for 2 staff members.

Just come online and I will interview you

IP: 76.74.195.229
Conflictt99
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

stealboy
12/28/2012 4:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I am honest and loyal and I would be great staff
stealboy
12/28/2012 4:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Me to
invader42
11/24/2012 8:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
i Would Love To Join Stafff
iB3AST
10/01/2012 7:01 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
Since you werent online,

HI, I'm LouiVII.

Why choose me?

I believe i'm mature enough to differentiate playing time and administrative time. I know a new server needs alot of advertising and active staffs. I've been inc ountless server as admin/co-owner - such as InfernoCraft, TheMineCrafters and etc. I'm also owner of few servers before. And owner of a gaming community of League of Legends, Minecraft and Counter Strike so far - EVO X Gaming.

I'm willing to give you a helping hand and help build server as i know World edit, voxelsniper, permissions and most core-plugin commands and usage.

I've been in gaming administrative for 5 years starting when i was 16 years old. I've been in many MMOs as administrative staff such as Cabal, Dragon Nest etc

What rank i'm here to apply?

I won't demand a role or rank. I believe like any of my previous servers i've been elected that I work and earn it starting from the lowest. So, its up to you to decide after me gaining your trust and earn it.

I have skype: nicholas.boey

and

I have a website which u can contact me: www.evoxgaming.com

P/S: even if i'm not selected and you need help, feel free to ask me as i helped many servers with technical issues with plugins and permissions while not asking anything back in return.

Thank you for your generous time.

LouiVII
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome