New server [InfinityCraft] Looking for staff!

bigisw's Avatar bigisw9/11/13 7:01 pm
9/13/2013 10:08 am
bigisw's Avatar bigisw
Before I start going onto how our applications work. I recommend you check out the idea of the server to make sure it is a kind of server you'd be whillng work with.

Server idea on this post here!: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/196 ... velopment/

Applications and positions:

Positions needed:

Co-Owner

Position taken by:

Click to reveal
TheDeviate

Admin

Position taken by:

Click to reveal
SirRegan

Moderators

Positions taken by:

Click to reveal
Nobody has taken these positions yet!

Application requirements:

Must be at least 13 or older

Have Skype (Important for now as that's the only way to communicate at the moment, I might grab a TeamSpeak server soon though)

Don't have a large ban record (This would tell us how your maturity looks, plus shows that you might even grief the server and do other things that could ruin the project)

Minimal requirements! Yay!

Application forms:

Application for Co-Owner

Click to reveal
1. IGN:
2. Age:
3. TimeZone:
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible):
5. Building skill (1-10):
6. Server administration skill(1-10):
7. What can you bring to the team?:
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances):
9. Do you have experience with configuring plugins?:
10. Do you have experience setting up permissions? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?:
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that):
12. Skype:

Application for Admin

Click to reveal
1. IGN:
2. Age:
3. TimeZone:
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible):
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances):
9. Do you have experience configuring plugins, also. Are you good at setting up perms? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?:
10. Can you choose new staff well?:
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that):
12. Skype:

Application for Moderator

Click to reveal
1. IGN:
2. Age:
3. TimeZone:
9. Can you enforce the rules well?
10. How do you handle a person that is not following the rules? (Example: Hacker, swearer, etc):
12. Extra info?(Optional):

If accepted, you will be contacted by myself on Skype

Thanks and I hope to see some amazing apps!

Big.
bigisw
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

bigisw
09/13/2013 10:08 am
majesticdrewdrew1
bigisw
majesticdrewdrew1Ok! Should i do another application?:)

Sure, if you want to.

Littlebear_Well, a few things,

1. Dont get mods etc UNTIL you have a good java coder, and they have made the plugins, and you have the server, sort of a neat idea, HOWEVER so you know there are people already progressing through this and already have the plugins for it and our building,

2. Applying For Staff when the server isnt up? Good Luck with that,

Also, Plugins that great arent cheap,

Good Luck,

1. We got plugins already being made, plus we are off to a good start and we're doing just fine. I already know you're just trying to make me fail again. It's not going to happen. I've learned from my mistakes and now I am off to a good start.

2. The server is up, I just don't want to give out the IP publicly on this thread.

3. I know plugins aren't cheap. People keep saying that to me and it's annoying. I already know.

Also, you only just came and replied just to correct things. This isn't a thread to correct me, it's a thread for people to apply for staff. That's all it is. I'm not trying to be rude to you or cause an argument. But I'm tired of people correcting me. We got loads of progress last night and we're just fine. Hope you understand.

Big.

Could you just look at my Co-Owner application lol it takes awhile to fill one out

Actully, even if you filled out a different type of app. I can check that for info. So no need to fill out another one if you want to.
majesticdrewdrew1
09/13/2013 9:56 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
bigisw
majesticdrewdrew1Ok! Should i do another application?:)

Sure, if you want to.

1. Dont get mods etc UNTIL you have a good java coder, and they have made the plugins, and you have the server, sort of a neat idea, HOWEVER so you know there are people already progressing through this and already have the plugins for it and our building,

Good Luck,

1. We got plugins already being made, plus we are off to a good start and we're doing just fine. I already know you're just trying to make me fail again. It's not going to happen. I've learned from my mistakes and now I am off to a good start.

2. The server is up, I just don't want to give out the IP publicly on this thread.

3. I know plugins aren't cheap. People keep saying that to me and it's annoying. I already know.

Also, you only just came and replied just to correct things. This isn't a thread to correct me, it's a thread for people to apply for staff. That's all it is. I'm not trying to be rude to you or cause an argument. But I'm tired of people correcting me. We got loads of progress last night and we're just fine. Hope you understand.

Big.

Could you just look at my Co-Owner application lol it takes awhile to fill one out
Littlebear_
09/13/2013 6:26 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Well, a few things,

Good Luck,
maxgrimes321
09/13/2013 2:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
1. IGN:maxgrimes123
2. Age:13
3. TimeZone:Pacific standard
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible):Admin-ZenoPvP,Moderator-CompleteSurvival,OP-No Name,Co-Owner-TanMFactions
5. Building skill (1-10):7
6. Server administration skill(1-10):8
7. What can you bring to the team?:Anything needed
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances):No but i will learn!
9. Do you have experience with configuring plugins?:no but i know ALOT of plugins and my friend is EXTREMELY good with plugins!
10. Do you have experience setting up permissions? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?:No i don't sorry!
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that):1-2 hours
12. Skype:hermannotapedo
13.Additional Info: i will donate around 10 dollars a month to keep it up and about 120$ a year.
jakesoboy01
09/13/2013 1:31 am
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
Application for Admin

1. IGN: jakesoboy
2. Age: 13
3. TimeZone: UTC/ pacific time
5. Building skill (1-10): 6 - 8 though i can only make the outside of it. I suck at detailing buildings but I will do my best if i have to do so.
6. Server administration skill(1-10): 8 - 9 I enforce the rules completely with little to nothing chance of letting people who broke the rules go.
7. What can you bring to the team?: I can bring order and building to the team
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): Yes I have but not played the game
9. Do you have experience configuring plugins, also. Are you good at setting up perms? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?: Im sorry but I DO NOT know how to do any of that. If that lowers my chance as admin that sucks but thats the consequence for not knowing .
10. Can you choose new staff well?: Yes I will pick out the workers from the lackeys.
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that): Even though I have school I'm still available 4 - 5 hours after it.
12. Skype: flyingwalrus509

Application for Moderator

1. IGN: jakesoboy
2. Age: 13
3. TimeZone: UTC/ pacific time
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible): H-Admin on a WIP server about to release in a month or 2, Admin (2) One on AmazeCraft and other on a shutdown server , Moderator (3) I have mod on a server idk the name of, a shutdown server, and a new server thats up but doesnt have any popularity.
5. Building skill (1-10): 6 - 8
6. Server administration skill(1-10): 8 - 9
7. What can you bring to the team?: Building and enforcing the rules!
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): Yes I have but I have not played the game.
9. Can you enforce the rules well? Yes!
10. How do you handle a person that is not following the rules? (Example: Hacker, swearer, etc): Yes of course! (i.e. hacker = instant ban)
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that): Even though i have school im available for 4 - 5 hours after it.
12. Extra info?(Optional): Nothing much

I applied for two just in case i didnt make one of them. Some of the answers might be different from the ones I said on one of them because I typed it from memory of what i said. PM me or Skype request to let me know if i made it Hope you accept!
majesticdrewdrew1
09/13/2013 12:42 am
Ok! Should i do another application?:)
bigisw
09/13/2013 9:34 am
Sure, if you want to.

Good Luck,

Big.
majesticdrewdrew1
09/12/2013 11:08 pm
Co-Owner:
1. IGN:MajesticDrew
2. Age:15
3. TimeZone:Pacific
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible): I am owner on a server currently that will be shutting down very soon! Look at my account for the IP if you need it.
5. Building skill (1-10): 7
6. Server administration skill(1-10): 10, very skilled
7. What can you bring to the team?: I am very patient and know most plugin stuff. Have tons of experience with servers! Love helping
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): Yes i have:D
9. Do you have experience with configuring plugins?: Not configuring plugins but i do know many commands in-game.
10. Do you have experience setting up permissions? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?: I do not
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that): I can play 3 hours a day, on weekends 5 hours
12. Skype: MajesticDrew
bigisw
09/12/2013 11:44 pm
Co-Owner has been taken. Sorry.
majesticdrewdrew1
09/13/2013 12:03 am
Thats fine:) Any other spots?:D
bigisw
09/13/2013 12:21 am
One last mod position is open if you want to apply for that one.
colin350
09/12/2013 6:43 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Application for Moderator:

1. IGN: colin350
2. Age: 15
3. TimeZone: Eastern Standard Time
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible): Owner (multicraft.kaaos-gaming.com:26661) , Stormbolt PvP {Mod} (mc.stormbolt.net), TangledSnake (mc.tangledsnake.com) , Philcraft (play.philcraft.info)
5. Building skill (1-10): 10
6. Server administration skill(1-10): 10
7. What can you bring to the team?: Whatever is needed. I am proficient with a server I own at the moment, but I have gravitated away from it because I do not have time anymore, plus I liked to try out different environments.
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): I have (If you need to ask me what it is, pm me)
9. Can you enforce the rules well? Of course. Rules make up of server, and that is the role of a Moderator.
10. How do you handle a person that is not following the rules? (Example: Hacker, swearer, etc): If there was a hacker, I would notify higher staff immediately. Then I would attempt to ban/kick/jail depending on what commands I am given. If there was a swearer, I would start with a warning, and if he continues, I will mute him temporarily. If there was a griefer, I would notify higher staff members, and jail/ban depending on what commands I am given.
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that): I will tend to be on 1-2 hours a day, as I manage other servers as well. But I will be comfortable helping a new server out and willing to play more.
12. Extra info?(Optional):
Youtube: Col1n350
I am usually not on Skype during the week, so I can PM my facebook.
I love to build, and Ill be happy to make a nice looking spawn for you. Also, if you need a plugin developer, I can be your guy. I also can hook you up with some good hosting deals.

-colin350
bigisw
09/12/2013 7:24 pm
Check your messages.
KnowN zPraZe
09/12/2013 6:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
how do we know if we have it or not?
maddock98
09/12/2013 8:49 am
1. IGN:Tomaddock
2. Age:15
3. TimeZone:+1
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible):ive been a numerous severs helping build servers up ect, ive been mod, admin and builder on other servers, if you would like to go more in detail we can talk on skype
5. Building skill (1-10):7, im good at building structures but get bored with interior design lol
6. Server administration skill(1-10):9 i am a good admin, im good at helping a server run smoothly and punish players breaking the rules...
7. What can you bring to the team?:i can help bring buildings into the server, i can adversise via online and i can also make a website for the server
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): ive heard of dinsey indinity the game on xbox with all disneys characters in a game? dont know if thats what u mean lol
9. Do you have experience configuring plugins, also. Are you good at setting up perms? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?:ive never tried...
10. Can you choose new staff well?: yes i think i can, what i would do choosing staff is have a chat with them see what there like and how good of a player they are...
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that): anything for 1-6hours a day(weekday) and more than that on a weekend
12. Skype:tomaddock
bigisw
09/12/2013 9:49 am
Like I said before on the top post, admin has been taken. But I'll consider you for mod.
Skateboards
09/11/2013 11:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
1. IGN: Skateboards
2. Age: 16
3. TimeZone:Western
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible): I have co-owned servers before such as a drugwars server. I have been the head-mod/ builder is a couple servers, builder in many, and ran a server until my computer crashed a while ago. I have experience dealing with people who do not do are a disappointment to the server, but I am still a fun enough player and makes friends with the players . Lately I have been working in certain specialized servers such as a prison server which flourished for a couple months before dying out. You can contact Gamehog44 (I believe 44) for more info.
5. Building skill (1-10): 9
6. Server administration skill(1-10): 8.5
7. What can you bring to the team?: I can be on often, and tend to add to the entertainment factor, as I am a master at minigames. I can change these to fit the world as well
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): I have
9. Do you have experience configuring plugins, also. Are you good at setting up perms? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?: worldedit is where i shine. I also have some expierence with perms, i made a server before, but am not the best.
10. Can you choose new staff well?: Sure
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that): I have school so I can be one about 1-2 hours weekdays. 2-4 weekends
12. Skype: I rather not give that unless in a PM, for privacy issues.
bigisw
09/12/2013 8:21 am
I'm afraid admin is taken. Sorry.
BlackHawk185
09/11/2013 10:44 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
1. IGN: BlackHawk185
2. Age: 13 (I win )
3. TimeZone: Mountain Timezone
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible): I own a couple servers, I have been mod on a server, Head Admin on another. If you want IP's I'll PM them.
5. Building skill (1-10): 6
6. Server administration skill(1-10): 9
7. What can you bring to the team?: I know nearly every plugin but Towny and Pex, and I am World Edit Ninja.
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): Nosiree bob. Edit: Wait! Just looked it up. Yes, I do recognize that.
9. Can you enforce the rules well? Yes.
10. How do you handle a person that is not following the rules? (Example: Hacker, swearer, etc): Swearing, I'd just mute them for a while. As for a hacker, it depends on what they're doing. Simple things like speed, flying, and spider, I'd warn them. If they continued the offense, I'd temp ban them, then ban. Force Opers, I immediately deop, Ban, then IP-Ban.
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that): About 8-9, 3-5.
12. Extra info?(Optional): Not much to say here.
bigisw
09/11/2013 11:38 pm
Pretty nice app. If you don't mind could you add me on Skype? I want to talk further.
BlackHawk185
09/12/2013 9:13 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
I. Uhhh. Don't have a Skype
bigisw
09/12/2013 11:01 pm
Aww well Sorry. Skype is a requirement for now. TeamSpeak and mumble servers might be added. But for now, Skype is needed xD. Sorry.

Big.
KnowN zPraZe
09/11/2013 10:22 pm
Yeah okay well add me on Skype if you need to get in a more direct contact with me
bigisw
09/11/2013 10:38 pm
Alright, I'll contact you if I need to
KnowN zPraZe
09/11/2013 9:57 pm
1. IGN: Damonhewitt96
2. Age: 17
3. TimeZone: UK
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible): i dont have any ip#s but iv been staff of 8 servers but they have been closed down due to lack op online players
5. Building skill (1-10): 8
6. Server administration skill(1-10): 9
7. What can you bring to the team?: Entertainment good judgement a good fun environment and a friend.
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): i have not heard of it before but its never to late to show me!
9. Do you have experience with configuring plugins?: Yes i have had 3 of my own servers
10. Do you have experience setting up permissions? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?: with permissions iv only really experimented with mcmmo but there isn't really alot to do with perms on that plugin
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that): Alot iv left school and college and i havent got a job so i have alot of free time
12. Skype: zpraze
bigisw
09/11/2013 10:17 pm
I'll think about it.
AzuuLIsBluu
09/11/2013 9:53 pm
Alrighty.
AzuuLIsBluu
09/11/2013 9:44 pm
Would I fit for a moderator? If that's fine with you.
bigisw
09/11/2013 9:46 pm
I'll interview you on Skype about it. Expect a Skype request soon.
AzuuLIsBluu
09/11/2013 9:40 pm
1. IGN: AquaAzuuL
2. Age: 16 (:
3. TimeZone: -8 Pacific
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible): Been a moderator on 3 servers and admin on 2. Currently sort of active as one right now IP : 184.164.128.114:30122
5. Building skill (1-10): As in structures and buildings and such, a 5 or 6. In pixel art I'm an 8.5 or 9.
6. Server administration skill(1-10): I've been told I'm pretty good at it. I can handle any problem from a scale to 1-10 it would be an 9.
7. What can you bring to the team?: I can bring loyalty, trustworthiness, and responsibility. Also fun to the server and helping others.
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): Yes! I'm trying to get the game for ps3. I love Disney!
9. Do you have experience configuring plugins, also. Are you good at setting up perms? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?: To be honest, no I have no experience with plugins.
10. Can you choose new staff well?: Depending if I know they are amazing and cool then yes. I won't just choose randoms. It gives the people who deserve it more no chance.
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that): Yes, I have school, and if there's not so much homework approximately 3 hours a day I could play on the server.
12. Skype: leila.garcia73
bigisw
09/11/2013 9:41 pm
I'm sorry, but admin has been taken. three Moderator positions are still open.
TheDeviate
09/11/2013 8:56 pm
SirRegan1. IGN:
SirRegan
2. Age:
3. TimeZone:
Central Time Zone
I was admin for HexCraft but the server is temporarily down as of right now. I also own a server. (You can talk to TheDeviate about it)
I'm mature, I'm a good moderator, I have experience with plugins, and I can build.
I've heard of the game, I've watched a couple of videos on it from Youtube. I plan on learning more about it so I have a better chance at being admin on this server.
9. Do you have experience configuring plugins, also. Are you good at setting up perms? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?:
I'm always configuring plugins with my server, and I use Group Manager and essentials.
I can usually tell, yes.
I have school and Driver's Ed classes. I would probably be on from around 3:30-11:00.
12. Skype: My Skype is SirRegan

Fun stuff, got experience, personally, you sound like a pretty good fit. Let's see how it goes.
SirRegan
09/11/2013 8:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
1. IGN:
SirRegan
2. Age:
3. TimeZone:
Central Time Zone
I was admin for HexCraft but the server is temporarily down as of right now. I also own a server. (You can talk to TheDeviate about it)
I'm mature, I'm a good moderator, I have experience with plugins, and I can build.
I've heard of the game, I've watched a couple of videos on it from Youtube. I plan on learning more about it so I have a better chance at being admin on this server.
I'm always configuring plugins with my server, and I use Group Manager and essentials.
I can usually tell, yes.
I have school and Driver's Ed classes. I would probably be on from around 3:30-11:00.
12. Skype: My Skype is massky1997(I may get a new Skype due to my ign name.)
bigisw
09/11/2013 9:34 pm
Accepted as Admin, editing Post now.
eli1211
09/11/2013 7:42 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
1. IGN:eli1211
2. Age:18
3. TimeZone:EST
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible):Chroncraft is the only server i am staff on right now! 76.72.172.248:25576
5. Building skill (1-10):5
6. Server administration skill(1-10):9
7. What can you bring to the team?:I can bring a helper, a person that is VERY responsible and loves having fun
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances):Does a bear poop in the woods? DUHHHHHH
9. Do you have experience with configuring plugins?:No
10. Do you have experience setting up permissions? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?:No
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that):I can be on a lot no certain schedule
12. Skype:minecraftlover1211
bigisw
09/11/2013 8:03 pm
I'll get back to you

As for everyone else. Still deciding. However, we've chosen our Co-Owner!

Congrats TheDeviate!
HiroshimaMC
09/11/2013 7:24 pm
ok
bigisw
09/11/2013 7:23 pm
Interesting apps everyone! I will be choosing people soon! So apply quickly while I'm trying to decide xD
anonpmc490974
09/11/2013 7:22 pm
[deleted]
anonpmc490974
09/11/2013 7:23 pm
[deleted]
TheDeviate
09/11/2013 7:20 pm
Server Co-Owner Application : TheDeviate (Dev)
1. IGN: TheDeviate
3. TimeZone: Central
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible): I am a HeadBuilder on a server called HexCraft, if you need the ip I will message you it, and I Co-Own a server of my own.
5. Building skill (1-10): I'm not too great, and I'm not cocky, so... 7?
6. Server administration skill(1-10): I do this constantly, even without the permissions, I put players in their place. 8
7. What can you bring to the team?: I build, I moderate, I have experience, I am mature and I have run my own server so I know how to manage server plugins and such.
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): I have heard of the game, I have seen some gameplay, but I do not know much about it. I may do some research and/or buy it to find out some information.
9. Do you have experience with configuring plugins?: I do, as I have stated before, I have Co-Own a server of my own and am decently experienced with plugins and their configurations.
10. Do you have experience setting up permissions? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?: Well, I use essentails and group manager on most servers that I work with, but I learn fast and can learn new permission plugins.
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that): I would be active about... 5 or 6 hors a day, because I have school and such (With a thousand assignments to complete each night )
12. Skype: conortrey (May change due to my IGN)
ianwilling
09/11/2013 7:14 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
By the way not the first to do this, I am currently doing the same thing
its alot fun
bigisw
09/11/2013 7:16 pm
Really? The whole idea?
FatelFeaper_
09/11/2013 7:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
This is for a moderator position
1. IGN:FatelReaper_
3. TimeZone:Central
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible): I have been server staff before but that was for the minecraft classic servers
5. Building skill (1-10): 6.3
6. Server administration skill(1-10): 8.7
7. What can you bring to the team?:I can bring trustworthiness and bonding
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): Sorry no.
9. Do you have experience configuring plugins, also. Are you good at setting up perms? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?: Sorry no again.
10. Can you choose new staff well?: I can actually!
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that):atleast 4-6 hours
12. Skype: fatelreaper
HiroshimaMC
09/11/2013 7:10 pm

Co-owner Application

1. IGN:Raltahook
2. Age:16
3. TimeZone:Eastern
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible): Owner, Co-owner, SuperAdmin, Admin, Head-Moderator, Moderator.
5. Building skill (1-10):9
6. Server administration skill(1-10):10
7. What can you bring to the team?:Responsibility, Respect and helpfulness.
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): Yes but have never played it.
9. Do you have experience with configuring plugins?: Yes.
10. Do you have experience setting up permissions? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?: Yes, any really, but some i will have to figure out.
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that):After school
12. Extra info?(Optional):Skype: Hiroshimamc2
Elakan
09/11/2013 7:06 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
1. IGN: Elakan
3. TimeZone: Centeral
4. Experience as server staff (Please post some IPs or any other proof if possible): Head Mod for a server with a Co-Owner named Attion and a owner named Cash something. ( Left due to being banned for disliking the co-owner attion)
5. Building skill (1-10): 9.5
6. Server administration skill(1-10): 10
7. What can you bring to the team?: Responsibility and a friendly attitude
8. Have you heard of Disney Infinity before?(We are a DisneyInfinity server and this can increase your chances): Yes
9. Do you have experience configuring plugins, also. Are you good at setting up perms? If so, which permissions plugins are you truly good at?: No. Sorry
10. Can you choose new staff well?: Yes
11. How active would you be? (Note: It's fine if you have school and such, I don't mind that): 5 Hours +
12. Extra info?(Optional): I'm very mature.
bigisw
09/11/2013 7:09 pm
I'll get back to you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome