NEW SERVER LOOKING FOR STAFF!

Jamiefoster69's Avatar Jamiefoster695/7/14 7:55 am
5/8/2014 3:16 pm
Animalwhizz's Avatar Animalwhizz
Hello all im making a server im not sure what it is going to be so ill leave you to decide that when your staff but I need mature people that can do the jobs I need them to do the spaces that are open are ADMIN,MOD,BUILDER,GUARD.TECH/PLUGINS,
there will be co owner for the person that takes part the best and helps the server out and whos mature and kind. you will need to know how to handle people that are rude and being stupid and just people that want to know some thing. so fill out these forms well because then you will have more of a chance. so detail!.

FORM:

IGN:
your name optional]:
Why do you want to be this position:
have you owned a server:
why should I accept you?;
what can you bring to the server:
how long can you be on for:
what time zone are you:
have you been staff on a server before:
have you been banned before I know if you lying:

anything else:
Jamiefoster69
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Animalwhizz
05/08/2014 3:16 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: Animalwhizz
Skype name: NA
Why do you want to be this position: I like helping people
have you owned a server: Yes, I currently own a private server
why should I accept you?; I am a trustworthy, sensible person and do not argue, I am also very mature.
what can you bring to the server: I can make it friendly and fun
how long can you be on for: Maybe 2-3 hours (I need to run my server sometimes too)
what time zone are you: GMT
have you been staff on a server before: Yes; Admin
have you been banned before I know if you lying: No, I always play by the rules
TheMoffman
05/08/2014 2:56 pm
IGN: XXHARVEYMANXX
Skype name: Unfortunately I do not have Skype but I can get if you want.
Name: You can tell by the ign, Harvey.
Why do you want this position: Because I really do think I could change things on this server, as I have been staff on many other servers and done a lot, I consider myself a creative builder and quite imaginative, and I also like to help players to deal with their problems, and I'm good with dealing with players breaking the rules of the server.
Have you owned a server before: Yes I have, and I do have much experience.
Why should I accept you: Because I am very experienced on servers, and as I've said, I did have my own server, so I am very good with plugins and how to get them to work. I also am great at spotting hackers as I know them by their suspicious behaviour and their refusal to speak when they're accused of hacking. Also, you could class me as mature; on a maturity scale I would be probably 9/10 (Being honest, I couldn't give myself a 10, sometimes I can get a bit bad, but very, very rarely.)
What can you bring to the server: I could bring many things, I would make it very enjoyable and fun, be very kind to the players when I can, also devote most of my Minecraft time to this server and helping players. Also, just spice up the community and make it a better place!
How long can you be on for: Roughly 3-4 hours a day (Unless studying)
What timezone are you: GMT (Greenwich mean time)
Have you been staff on another server before: Yes, I think I have already mentioned I have been on quite a lot being a staff member, most commonly admin.
Have you been banned before I know if your lying: Yes, once on a server, but the admin who had banned me didn't warn me, so I didn't really deserve it.

I sincerely hope you like my application and hope I'm in!
Thanks for reading
-XXHARVEYMANXX
Jacks133
05/07/2014 5:47 pm
IGN: Jacks133
Skype name: Jacks133
your name optional]: Jack
Why do you want to be this position: I want this position because i am a mature person who wants to help other servers expand and grow. You may think, oh that's so childish but the thing is it is nice to help and watch servers grow.
have you owned a server: Yes but i stopped awhile ago
why should I accept you?: I can help control the community, answer any questions about the server and find any hackers or glitch abusers
what can you bring to the server: I can bring an amazing community that will love to play.
how long can you be on for: 4h a day most likely except on Thursday
what time zone are you: EST
have you been staff on a server before: Plenty, maybe even over 10.
have you been banned before I know if you lying: Yes but i was younger and less mature back then.

anything else: I have nothing else to say except for thanks for your time.
AdaptOG
05/07/2014 2:52 pm
IGN: AdaptOG
Skype name: billyowns11
your name optional]: Billy
Why do you want to be this position: I am very experienced being a moderator. Also I can answer the players questions if they need help.
have you owned a server: Yeah, but it shut down.
why should I accept you?; You should accept me because I am very trustworthy and I dont abuse my commands that are given to me. I dont like to grief/abuse/glitch as I want to play the game properly. If there is a hacker I will either kick them or report to a higher member of staff. Also I can help with building but not very big structures.
what can you bring to the server: I can bring new players and my friends. Also I can create a safe enviroment for new players to be in.
how long can you be on for: 3-5 hours on week days. 4+ hours on weekends.
what time zone are you: Central
have you been staff on a server before: Owner, Co-owner,Admin,Head-mod,mod 3 times,builder, helper.
have you been banned before I know if you lying: Nope, I play by the rules all the time.
FunGuy45
05/07/2014 1:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: FunGuy456
Skype name: poseidon1032
your name optional]:Fun
Why do you want to be this position: I want to be a mod because I know how to keep people under control and I always keep track of the chat box.
have you owned a server: Yes.
why should I accept you?; You should accept me because, I have my own sever, I know how to do things, I wont let people be dumb, I wont let people be mean, and if they don't listen to me I will kick them.
what can you bring to the server: I can bring peace to the people and bring friends.
how long can you be on for: I can get on around 7:45-8:30 am, 5:10-6:30 pm during the week.
what time zone are you: Central
have you been staff on a server before: Server owner
have you been banned before I know if you lying: No I play by the rules so I don't get banned so I can enjoy Minecraft at its fullest.

anything else: Since I am only 13 my mom and dad have a policy of me talking to people I have never meet in the flesh. I can talk on the chat but nothing else. If I do get grounded I can send you a message on skype.
Jamiefoster69
05/07/2014 2:27 pm
ok your in
Jamiefoster69
05/07/2014 12:31 pm
keep them coming the positions left are MOD,GUARD,BUILDER,PUBLISHER.
Gamecrue
05/07/2014 11:43 am
Level 1 : New Network
IGN: LouisMartian
Skype name: LouisMartian
your name optional]: Timmy
Why do you want to be this position: I would like to use my experience with plugins to something to someone that need it and im gladly i can be a part of your big work
have you owned a server: yes im testing the most of the server like plugins and building
why should I accept you?; couse i Think u need me for your server normal staff user gives you 50% but ill will give u 500% of working on your server
what can you bring to the server: my experience of plugins and build
how long can you be on for: 5-6h
what time zone are you: UTC
have you been staff on a server before: Yes
have you been banned before I know if you lying: just one time becouse of the owner hate me but it was a silly server not a big server like (Mineplex HiveMC etc

-Timmy
Jamiefoster69
05/07/2014 12:35 pm
your in
Bager460
05/07/2014 11:11 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Fish
IGN: puhi123

Skype name: maticmama123

[your name optional]: Matic

Why do you want to be this position:

:I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

have you owned a server:
I did, but it was private.

why should I accept you?;
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on Chaotic-Realms, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on Insta-Prison, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

what can you bring to the server:
I can help calming people down, a good plugin configurator, i can advertise and do anything what the server wants me to do. I love helping people with minecraft servers because I always liked to help:) I can do something with commands blocks for you too!If you want of course

how long can you be on for: I can be on in the weekdays around 2hrs...past 3 o'clock and on the weekends I can be pretty much on when im not busy.(Gmt+2)

what time zone are you: GMT+2

have you been staff on a server before: I told you my experience in "Why should we accept you"!

have you been banned before I know if you lying: Yes I was but not for hacking or something like that.
Jamiefoster69
05/07/2014 12:38 pm
your in
Cannon666
05/07/2014 11:02 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
IGN: Cannon666
Skype name: TheRealCannon666
your name optional]: Ryan
Why do you want to be this position: I like to help other servers get started.
have you owned a server: I own one right now and I have owned over 30 (no lie honestly)
why should I accept you?; I have the necessary experience required.
what can you bring to the server: I can try and make the community much nicer.
how long can you be on for: I can be on when needed.
what time zone are you: GMT 0 England.
have you been staff on a server before: Yes of course.
have you been banned before I know if you lying: Yes I have about a year ago for using an xray client which I have since uninstalled and I have also been banned for asking for staff ranks.
Jamiefoster69
05/07/2014 12:33 pm
your in
BlokkiesamHD
05/07/2014 8:57 am
IGN:_SilkySam_
Skype name:Blokkiesam
your name optional]:Sam
Why do you want to be this position: because I like to play on servers, help the community to grow, help players and even you guys ;D
have you owned a server:Yes I've owned a couple before
why should I accept you?; Because I have a ton of experience, I know how to get things done, I can build quite good, I'm mature, I know alot of good plugins, minigames, I know how to find hackers, etc, I can also advertise
what can you bring to the server:Peace, fun, players, fairness, Equality, joy ;D
how long can you be on for:3-5 + hrs a day
what time zone are you:UTC +1
have you been staff on a server before: Yes, on a bunch
have you been banned before I know if you lying: Yes but nothing mature

anything else: I hope u like my app
Jamiefoster69
05/07/2014 9:11 am
ok your in
BlokkiesamHD
05/07/2014 9:21 am
thanks, could u add me on skype asap?
Jamiefoster69
05/07/2014 10:18 am
ok just have done
Jamiefoster69
05/07/2014 8:50 am
im still looking for more guys and girls
CraftyMannn
05/07/2014 8:08 am
I need ip again.
Jamiefoster69
05/07/2014 8:17 am
yes check your messages
rockranlel
05/07/2014 8:05 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
IGN: rockran2000
Skype name: rockran2000
your name optional]: Zeon ( Za-yo-n )
Why do you want to be this position: So I can help the server grow and see the community last for a lifetime!
have you owned a server: Yes, I currently own one.
why should I accept you?; You will not regret it, seriously. Ill be active and actively helping new players and members of the server.
what can you bring to the server: Respect, fairness, anti-biastanism ( new word ) and plenty of new players and joy!
how long can you be on for: 5 - 6 hours a day
what time zone are you: GMT + 2
have you been staff on a server before: Yes, currently owner on my server and op on another ( still up )
have you been banned before I know if you lying: Honestly once because I got bored and made a -nope- on a creative server ( silly me )
Jamiefoster69
05/07/2014 8:08 am
ok your in ill pm you the ip
CraftyMannn
05/07/2014 8:00 am
Shall I join today, do you need me?
Jamiefoster69
05/07/2014 8:06 am
yes