New Server Looking for Staff!

BlaUSEast's Avatar BlaUSEast10/12/14 9:00 pm
1 emeralds 379 9
10/19/2014 12:28 am
SirEnderIII's Avatar SirEnderIII
Hey Everyone!
Some staff and I are working on a new server called Universal Legends, so far the server is a RPG/PVP/Survival server with some cool aspects such as custom mobs, horse summoning, trade features, parties and some other RPG-like features. However, currently we need some more staff. Apply for a position in a reply to this thread with the application formats below. If you have any questions, or would like to talk, please contact me on Skype at jacobsteffes for more information. Thanks!

Positions we need:
Graphic Designers - Banners, logos, other graphics.
Moderators - Watch what is going on between players, watch chat and enforce rules.
Developers - Plugin and web development.
Builders - Main building task force for the server.

Applications:

Builder:
Position Applying For:
Name:
Previous Experience:
What Skills You Bring:
Why We Should Choose You:
Top Three Builds You Have Made (Links, please):
Can You Advertise (How?):

Mods:
Position Applying For:
Name:
Previous Experience:
What Skills You Bring:
Why Should We Choose You:
Answer in a Short Paragraph:
If you saw someone breaking the rules of the server, spamming or griefing for example, what would your response be? Please outline what you would say and do. What if they continued to do it?

Graphics Designers:
Name:
Previous Experience:
What Skills You Bring:
Previous Graphics You Have Made (Links, please):

Developers:
Name:
Previous Experience:
What Skills You Bring:
Plugins You Have Made (Links, please):
Languages You Can Code In:
BlaUSEast
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/19/2014 12:28 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
SirEnderIII
Developers:
Name: SirJeanIII, Cody

Previous Experience: I have owned 3 servers, Administrated 4 or 5, and moderated countless times. I have also, been developer 2 other servers. I like sitting down and taking my time to edit and rewrite plugins.

What Skills You Bring: I admit, I'm a Jr. Dev, as of right now, I have a hard time starting from scratch, I normally take plugins that I use, rewrite them to my needs ( Giving credit to the Original Plugin make of course) And even when I'm not being a developer, I'm helping another player or just playing legit survival.

Why Should We Choose You: I have wonderful listening skills, being able to take in problems, sorting them out and solving. I have a lot of other qualitative traits, that will help the server drastically. I also update plugins to the versions that you use.

Plugins You Have Made (Links, please): As stated before, I rewrite them. I'm currently taking Java classes to improve my skills.

Languages You Can Code In: Java
Can You Advertise (How?): I can advertise though school and my Java classes. On top of that, I can advertise on forums.
10/19/2014 12:15 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
BlaUSEast
Bump.
10/13/2014 7:15 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Affichan
IGN: Affichan

Applying for: Admin/Higher (If none are an option, mod is still alright with me.)

Experience in staff?: I've been administrating/more for about 3 years now. I know how to use a lot of permission plugins in minecraft, and as well as other games too. I can use/configure things like PEXRank, PermissionsEx, Essentials, Group Manager, Factions, CLAG etc.

Skype?: Private

Can you help the community by donating: Any time. I got $500 at my disposal

How long can you be on?: As much as you need me to, I'm usually on my PC every day, and I play a various amount of games, including minecraft. I can be more active on your server if you need me to.

What can you dedicate to the server?: I can script, and I know the more experienced side of administrating a server. I'm usually fun, and I always make sure the server is fair, and everyone has a good game. I can also offer scripting/developer jobs, but I'm not really into that since it's just plain boring. I do also have a big knowledge of permissions, world edit, allowed/disallowed grounds, chain of command, faction developing/administration and most importantly, NoCheat or AntiCheat plugins. I can script, as I've said already, and editing the .yml files are pretty easy and basic.

Maturity 1/10?: It depends, If it's an admin situation, I'd guess I'm about 7/10 maturity, again, it depends. And any other time I can be about 6 or 5, but ultimately this shouldn't matter, cause you don't want dead-serious admins, cause that annoys players. You want fun, experienced admins, like me!

Have you ever been banned from a server?: Of course I have. Who hasen't been banned from a server before? It's 100% guarenteed to happen. I don't see why this should affect my administration skills, since getting banned, if either one of the 4 things: Demoted // Broken some rules // Got framed for something you didn't do // Bad server and got banned for nothing. Getting banned doesn't matter, as long as it wasn't for cheating, or something even more serious which could affect something bigger.

Do you have a background of leaving/abusing/other?: Well, I do have a background on stopping a few of my old servers, but they were mostly cause I wasn't getting enough donations to keep it up, or no-one actually joined. And I don't have a big history of abusing commands in the past. There has been a few occasions where I do mess about with commands, but its really rare, and that mostly happened on my server, and no-one elses server. Also, I keep this in mind; they're just commands that you can use, and other people within the same rank. Abusing them on others, or just in general will annoy those who cannot do it, or just annoy people cause you're just being annoying in general.

Any more information?: I've always liked helping other people, and I hate cheaters in games, cause they're just ruining gameplay for others. I believe that every server should have people that know what they're doing, and people that can really make sure that no-one is having a bad time, unless its something more serious but thats something different entirely.

Computer Specs:

RAM: 8GB DDR Ballistix
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7770 (2GB Video RAM)
Processor: Intel Core i5-4670k Overclocked
Case: EZCOOL K9 720P
Minecraft FPS(Overall): 60-120 FPS
Battlefield 4 General FPS: 30-80 FPS (Worth mentioning.)
10/12/2014 11:52 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer
ErikJack
This is my application for (Head) Moderator

Position Applying For: (Head) Moderator

Name: Erik K.

Previous Experience: I Was Head Moderator for a short time till the owners started mocking me, so I left, otherwise I've been Moderator on a few small servers.

What Skills You Bring:

-Fairness I won't do anything to anyone without evidence unless they have a history of breaking the rules.

-Maturity I don't think its funny seeing 2 guys wreak 10 peoples stuff. I don't think racist, sexist, Anti-Religious, or Anti-LGBT jokes are funny. I don't think false reporting as a joke is funny.

-How I handle situations I won't scream at anyone, or ban spammers. I handle things calmly and explain situations if needed.

-Helpful I know much about minecraft and can help people with server commands and basic stuff.

Why Should We Choose You: I (for lack of a better word) have almost a passion for keeping rules enforced, I tend to get disliked in games, so I'm normally a target of this stuff unless I'm a moderator. So I don't give slack when giving out punishments to anyone who deserves them, but only if there is evidence proofing what I do next Is not abuse in any way.

If you saw someone breaking the rules of the server, spamming or griefing for example, what would your response be? Please outline what you would say and do. What if they continued to do it?

If someone was griefing I would stop them immediately and enforce whatever punishment has been set for griefing.

If someone was spamming I would mute them then calmly tell them that they are breaking the rules and have to stop spamming, then I would un-mute them and, depending on the possible situation witch caused them to spam, I would handle it.

If someone was cracking (Cracking is the actual term, or black hat hacking) I would first tp to them on vanish or invisibility potions then see if they really are cracking, If they aren't I would ask the accuser why they thought he/she was cracking, and make sure it gets smoothed out, If they are cracking I would get video to back up the ban that would be swiftly delivered afterwards.

If there was Admin Abuse I would (If given the power) demote them (If I, or someone else had evidence) to normal status and hold a court even to see if they are guilty. (Admin Abuse really gets me riled up)

Can You Advertise (How?): I have 8 friends that currently play minecraft that I could convince to come to the server, and could get more people from other servers I play to check your server out.
10/12/2014 11:24 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
My MC username is G3n3qu1s

My age is 11 (please dont judge me by my age I am very mature)

Please call me Genequis (thats what I’m called, it’s my mythilogical name)

No Skype but I have email
and Apple chat

I will be very dedicated to this server.

I am hoping to be mod or builder (I am better at mod) but other ranks are okay to.

I would help out because for some reason everytime someone needs or wants staff I feel like I need to help them make a good server.

I am 100 % kind
100 % trustworthy.
100 % honest and 100% mature. I am very dedicated and honest. I also believe everyone is an equal.
I also try to answer everyone ad help people with problems etc.

I will probably be on anywhere from 3 - 5 hours a day mabye more.

I have had experience as mod, admin, headAdmin, headMod,builder several times.

I can advertise by telling all my friends (I have ALOT)
and they tell there friends and so on and so forth.

If I saw someone breaking the rules of a server then I would first warn them then use the rules of the owner whatever she/he said (example: ban kick mute etc)
10/12/2014 11:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Maddie5558
Mods:

Position Applying For: Moderator

Name: Maddie Lewis

Previous Experience: I have been a moderator for a small server (play.pandaprison.us)

What Skills You Bring: I will bring the skills of experience, fairness, and respect. I will help make sure all players have a great play time and there are no things keeping players from having a satisfactory time.

[b][b]Why Should We Choose You:[/b]

[u][b]Answer in a Short Paragraph:[/b][/u]
I have always been a person to help enforce the rules and make them better. I want to be staff to help people and answer all questions I can. I would also love to help on the forums and be active on the server. I would strive to be the best moderator I can be. Vowing never to abuse the title of a moderator, I would do what I can to enforce the server rules and keep the troublemakers under control.

[b]If you saw someone breaking the rules of the server, spamming or griefing for example, what would your response be? Please outline what you would say and do. What if they continued to do it? In my previous time as a moderator i have set up a discipline system. For spamming I would warn them. (If they are new i will make sure they understand the rules). The second time I will warn them again with muting the chat. If they still continue to do it after the mute period I will temp ban them from the server. Hopefully next time they will follow the rules. I do take greifing more seriously. Depending on the situation it will result in a temp ban or a strict warning. For all circumstances there will be a different outcome.

Can You Advertise (How?):[/b] I will try my hardest to advertise through my school and social media. I will also make sure that my friends are aware of the server aswell.

[b] A Little Bit About me…[/b] I am a straight A student that is in 7th grade. I have a strong passion for Aircraft and Theater. I have always been a big fan of Minecraft. I love the fact that there are fictional and real aspects of it. I have been playing on Minecraft for about 3 years and been on many servers and learned what good and bad leadership is. In my free time I love to sing and cook. I am a armature pilot that has multiple flight hours. I would love to help the server grow and expand and bring more ideas to the server.
10/12/2014 10:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Mundang
Position Applying For: Mod
Name: Hunter
Previous Experience: I have modded and admined for a handful of servers over the years.
What Skills You Bring: I am a quick learner, resourceful, familiar with enough of the commands to function, and fairly creative builder
Why Should We Choose You: I am an easy person to get along with, and most people respond well to me. I work hard, and always love a new project after completing it.
If you saw someone breaking the rules of the server, spamming or griefing for example, what would your response be? Please outline what you would say and do. What if they continued to do it?:
Well first off a no two situation are ever exactly alike. For a general situation I would try talking to the individuals who most likely put in a report for greifing. Then after examine the scenery to see if a player has caused damage, I would consult the other mods if available before most likely placing a temp ban for the first two times. Any more incidences would result in a ban with the same procedure.
For spamming simply just warn them about what they are doing, and if it continues to first mute them, then a temp ban, and if it seriously continues then a ban would be put in place. Although it does come down to they just advertising for another server ill mute them and just temp ban them after the next few infractions
Can You Advertise (How?): I work on any site that might be needed to help get the word out, and I have friends who are and know people who play Minecraft.
10/12/2014 9:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Prime_Prison
How will I be notified?
10/12/2014 9:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Prime_Prison
Position Applying For:
Moderator, or anything that you feel fit. I can help in many ways.

Name:
Logan

Previous Experience:
Well, there's a lot of that. I'm currently working on a server with a few friends, and I want a side project, although I will probably put this as my main priority, in fact, I will. I have owned a few servers before such as Factions, and Prisons. I know how things are set up, how to actually set them up, and I know how to manage the server in a fast and efficient way, while making the overall value greater.

What Skills You Bring:
I bring skills such as the experience I've spoken of above, I know how to configure most plugins and how they operate, I am a great person to get to know and I get along with most people. Since I have the previous experience that I do, I can moderate your server in a very efficient way, and help you with any tasks I can.

I think you should choose me because of what I have stated all above. I'm a good person to get along with, I've got a good sense of maturity and responsibility, along with my experience. I can help you guys out with whatever you need, I have not worked on an RPG server such as this before, and I think it would be a great experience for me.

Answer what in a short paragraph?

If you saw someone breaking the rules of the server, spamming or griefing for
example, what would your response be? Please outline what you would say and do.
What if they continued to do it?

Alright, this is where my previous experience comes in. If they were spamming, I'd give them a warning, then proceed to mute them, if they continued after that mute, tempban. If they were greifing, I'd immediately warn them sternly, if they continued, tempban, which then led to a perm ban. If they were breaking any of the other server rules, I would proceed to take disciplinary action, under your circumstances.

I can try my best to help advertise on Social Media, and tell my fellow friends. I would also promote the server on any website. I will not promote the server on other servers, because it's disrespectful. You wouldn't want that done to you, would you?

Regards,
AwesomeAntlo

P.S. Thank you for reading my application, please consider it carefully.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome