New Server Looking For Staff!

Nathan3480's Avatar Nathan34805/19/16 9:42 pm
1 emeralds 351 6
5/20/2016 1:30 pm
anonpmc2168272's Avatar anonpmc2168272
The staff application form is below.

If you get accepted I will pm you the ip.

Staff Application

1.What's your in-game name:

2.How old are you/What's your maturity level on a scale of 1-10. Don't lie!:

3.Why do you want to join the server?:

4.What are your past experiences as staff (Proof would help but is not necessary)

5.Will you be able to donate?(Would be really helpful but it is not necessary)

6.Any bans from other servers (Detail, and why?)

7.Timezone

8.Have you had any name changes? (List them all)

9.What position are you applying for? (Helper, Builder, Mod, Admin, Gfx Designer, Web Designer?. You may not get the rank you ask for.)

10.Would you like to tell us anything else?

11.If you would like to be a graphics designer you have to send me some of your work! (Pm me or send me a website link)
Nathan3480
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

anonpmc2168272
05/20/2016 1:30 pm
[deleted]
ZBoy_3210
05/20/2016 11:13 am
1.What's your in-game name: ZBoy3210

2.How old are you/What's your maturity level on a scale of 1-10. Don't lie!: I am 18 years old and I feel my maturity level is 8.

3.Why do you want to join the server?: I love helping new servers grow, I love building realistic and operating towns/cities to serve the needs of any server community. I need a new start on a server, I feel this could be just that.

4.What are your past experiences as staff (Proof would help but is not necessary): Although not having specific proof due to files saved on my old computer and not my current one, I have been a staff member on 5-10 servers. Most of which have closed or no longer have people active.
I also have real world experience working at a local ice cream shop for 2 years (this summer being my third) along with working at a restaurant in the Hilton Hotel of Doubletree.

5.Will you be able to donate?: I probably would be willing to donate once I have more money in my bank account. I have car and phone payments and also college costs coming up shortly. I will try to help as much as possible.

6.Any bans from other servers (Detail, and why?): I have been banned from 3 servers. All of which have been due to abusiveness by the server owner. Most recently I was banned for making a server spawn in January. The other two bans took place around two-three years ago when I tried to survive and apparently that was not allowed (although not specified)

7.Timezone: EST (Michigan, USA)

8.Have you had any name changes? (List them all): None

9.What position are you applying for? (Helper, Builder, Mod, Admin, Gfx Designer, Web Designer?. You may not get the rank you ask for.): Honestly I am asking for any rank for building and creating an operating town (having buy/sell signs, etc.)

10.Would you like to tell us anything else?: I have an amount of knowledge with programming and plug-ins. I plan on attending the University of Michigan - Dearborn to pursue a Digital Marketing degree (only program of its kind in Michigan and the first in America). I have bee gaining knowledge in that field quickly through the Doubletree hotel in my hometown and being on our High School robotics team as we gain sponsors.

11.If you would like to be a graphics designer you have to send me some of your work! (Pm me or send me a website link):
Designed GHS Robotics website using Weebly and also built up our YouTube Channel.
http://garberrobotics.weebly.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMef0t ... dJEKa1VKDA

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at zjg3210@outlook.com. I check my emails daily.
Lysanderr
05/20/2016 9:38 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
-Removed-
NanashinoGombe
05/20/2016 6:25 am
Staff Application

1.What's your in-game name: ChzrSpzr

2.How old are you/What's your maturity level on a scale of 1-10. Don't lie!: I am 15 years old and on a maturity scale of 1 - 10 I would say I am an 8.

3.Why do you want to join the server?: I want to be part of something big and I have a feeling that this server could be something big. I think I can be a crucial part of this server if you give me a chance.

4.What are your past experiences as staff (Proof would help but is not necessary)
I have been part of many different servers all of which are long gone and the server IP I don't remember.

I may be able to donate, but only if I think the server has a real chance and that I won't be donating for a lost cause.

Never been banned and never will be banned.

7.Timezone
GMT (+7)

Nope never always been "ChzrSpzr"

9.What position are you applying for? (Helper, Builder, Mod, Admin, Gfx Designer, Web Designer?. You may not get the rank you ask for.)
I am applying for the Admin position and possibly the Web Designer.

I am highly experienced in the Admin role and very proficient in HTML, CSS, and PHP.

11.If you would like to be a graphics designer you have to send me some of your work! (Pm me or send me a website link) I will send you my Resume files that I made when you add me on Skype

12. Skype: ChzrSpzr
Creeperslayer675
05/19/2016 9:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
1.What's your in-game name: Creeperslayer675

2.How old are you/What's your maturity level on a scale of 1-10. Don't lie!: I am 16 years old, and I would rate my maturity a 9/10

3.Why do you want to join the server?: Because I love justice, I love seeing rule breakers be caught and brought to justice, And also because I love helping server become successful by recommending things, helping with projects, and also helping with decisions.

4.What are your past experiences as staff (Proof would help but is not necessary): I have been every rank there is from Helper all the way to Head-Admin, Co-Owner, and I have even owned a couple different kinds of servers. And unfortunately I do not have any proof of these claims, however I feel trust is important in between the Owner and his/her Staff so if I get the position I would like the claims I make of my previous experiences to be the first step towards getting the Owners trust (Them believing me)

5.Will you be able to donate?(Would be really helpful but it is not necessary): Not at the moment, but I possibly would be able to at a later date.

6.Any bans from other servers (Detail, and why?): I have only been banned once before and it was caused from trying to stop a Developer who was taking over the server and banning all the Staff immediately.

7.Timezone: Central timezone.

8.Have you had any name changes? (List them all): None, I have always had the same username because I like it.

9.What position are you applying for? (Helper, Builder, Mod, Admin, Gfx Designer, Web Designer?. You may not get the rank you ask for.): I am applying for a Moderation position or Administration position,but it is whatever position you see fit to award me.

10.Would you like to tell us anything else? Nothing at the moment, but feel free to contact me with additional questions.

11.If you would like to be a graphics designer you have to send me some of your work! (Pm me or send me a website link)
Mrelement012
05/19/2016 9:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
1.What's your in-game name: Mrelement012

2.How old are you/What's your maturity level on a scale of 1-10. Don't lie!:
I am 15 years old. my maturity level is a 7.

3.Why do you want to join the server?:
I want to join to help you with the server

I was a pretty good staff. I help people and I gave tips to players

if I have money then yes

never got ban

7.Timezone
pacific time

nope
admin or mod

I'm am very experience with staff
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome