NEW SERVER LOOKING FOR STAFF AND BUILDERS

glunday123's Avatar glunday1233/17/14 2:34 am
3/17/2014 3:28 am
lukebarmckenzie2's Avatar lukebarmckenzie2
hello everyone, my server Realm Of Wintersong is looking for staff, we are still setting up and getting ready for our grand opening. the position we need the most is a plugin manager.
SKYPE NAME-
POSITION APPLIED FOR-
SKILLS-
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU
glunday123
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

lukebarmckenzie2
03/17/2014 3:28 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SKYPE NAME- its hard to find so ill need yours
POSITION APPLIED FOR- Head-Admin
SKILLS-9/10
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU\
you should choose me because i am always loyal to the server and staff/players i am a good builder and last week i helped build a kinda popular server i will be on 3 hours a night so i am always active and i will never let the server down
Laser_Beak
03/17/2014 3:21 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SKYPE NAME- Laser_Beak32

POSITION APPLIED FOR- Admin/Head-Mod

SKILLS-
Building Skills- 8.5/10 l People Skills: 9.8/10 l

Experience: Played Minecraft since 2010. Im Mod/Admin on other servers but

they never opened back up and i lost contact with them,

Rage? Nah

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU
I try my hardest to help out the servers community. I am hoping to be that Admin guy that everyone will ask for help. I try ny best to be online, I am most of the time. I can be trusted with the power of Administrator and I will be responsible and face the consequences for the mistakes I make, if i make mistakes.
MonstrousArthur
03/17/2014 3:06 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SKYPE NAME- Fiyduk
POSITION APPLIED FOR- Admin, Mod
SKILLS- I have been Moderator 6 times on different servers, Admin on 3 servers, with over 150 people on at once, and owned LattyCraft.
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU
I have a good amount of common sense and can handle harsh words tossed at me. I WILL NOT go easy on one member will treat all members fairly. I understand my position once I am accepted and will not take advantage of it or abuse my power. Being consistent is my key to a good moderator/admin. Learning to place your own likes and dislikes in the deep freeze while i are on the board, will help you find the flames easier. I may not like a certain member, but guess what? That member probably doesn't like me either. Engaging in a power play, singling out this certain member will eventually demean you in the eyes of the others on the team and on the boards. My job is to keep the server running smooth and even though i am not getting paid for my time, i need to show up for work on a regular basis, otherwise others will have to pick up your slack, creating more work for them.
I would take task with the high standards of a person having my maximum talent, or even the potential of ranking talent in any real and meaningful way in the server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome