Server Recruitment: Need Staff

prosniper34's Avatar prosniper3412/2/12 4:40 pm
1 emeralds 48
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Name : N-Y-Craft

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys. I want to introduce my self first well my name is Adrian, and my Minecraft name is ProMiner822 some people might know me and some not. But however I'm starting new Minecraft server and i need team for it. Builders Staff atd. The most important thing is you will need Skype. To communication with the staff and builders. Don't apply if your (BELOW 15 YEARS OF AGE).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b][color=#000000][center]Name :
Time Zone :
Minecraft Name :
Skype (Needed) :
Plugin/Building Experience :
Was you ever banned? (If yes how many times) :
About you :
Play time (How many hours will you spend on server) :[/color][/center][/b]
[center][b]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b][/center]
[b][center]When you apply I will add you on Skype!
Don't forget [color=#FF0000]SKYPE[/color] is the most [color=#FF0000]IMPORTANT[/color] thing![/center][/b]
[center][b]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b][/center]
prosniper34
Level 2 : Apprentice Creeper Hugger