New server moderators/admin needed

billyjoel54's Avatar billyjoel543/8/13 2:19 am
3/9/2013 7:54 pm
TheSwagMaster10's Avatar TheSwagMaster10
So I'm going public with a brand-new server next week and I'm looking for some moderators and admin. The server I'm running is called HungrySteve and features plugins such as:
-Factions
-Giants(which is pretty freakin' awesome)
-PEX
-Multiverse
-Skylands
-LWC
And of course a bunch of other small plugins to reduce grieving and essentials and whatnot.

If anyone would like to apply, please give me some info on your experience in the following format:

In-Game name:
Expirience with gameplay and server management:
Special skills: (Ex: WorldEdit use, Java coding, etc...)
What will you help with on the server: (Ex: Advertisement, Banning grievers, Q&A for users...)

-If accepted then we'll follow up with an interview over skype to make sure you're serious and will follow through. Thanks you for any applications in advance.
billyjoel54
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheSwagMaster10
03/09/2013 7:54 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
In-Game name:legobrony
Expirience with gameplay and server management:Am an admin nd an op on servers like groen.tk and zakcraft.Own my own server.(having trouble)
Timezone:Eastern Standard Time
Special skills: (Ex: WorldEdit use, Java coding, etc...)worldedit
What will you help with on the server:Banning,building,redstone,general helping
Thanks,
legobrony
Baconquake
03/09/2013 7:39 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
zombieeatsyourfaceIf anyone else would like to apply, now would be the time. And just for advertising purposes here's a few pics of the server spawn

That looks awesome! I see a few little tweaks we could make so it is a little more "inviting" (it already is "inviting", but just a few tweaks could make it pretty sick!)

Cant wait!
Baconquake
03/09/2013 7:36 pm
So any idea when the servers gonna get put into further stages?
billyjoel54
03/09/2013 7:51 pm
The goal is to have advertising start late next week. But it honestly depends on when we finish recruitment. I have plenty of applications at this point. I just need to go through them and talk to the ones who made it through, to make sure they're legit. The timezone difference could slow this process down though, so we'll see how it works out.
billyjoel54
03/09/2013 6:40 pm
Within the next few days I will be following up on the above applications. Thanks for all the interest guys!
CreatureCarl
03/09/2013 4:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I own Skype if this helps.
CreatureCarl
03/09/2013 4:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
In-Game name: killerducky505
Experience with game play and server management: I was previously a server owner and have been Admin and Moderator on multiple servers in the past
Timezone: GMT
Special skills: (Ex: WorldEdit use, Java coding, etc...) Building,Moderating,attending to server problems, some plugin work.
What will you help with on the server: (Ex: Advertisement, Banning grievers, Q&A for users...) Banning griefers.hackers rule breakers etc, events (like item drops or other events),assisting staff,helping players, can advertise, some plugin work
billyjoel54
03/09/2013 4:18 pm
If anyone else would like to apply, now would be the time. And just for advertising purposes here's a few pics of the server spawn:
billyjoel54
03/09/2013 2:25 am
Not exactly the same info formatting, but HEY thanks for the application bro!
Mayomatt915
03/09/2013 2:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Need Any Help Add Me On Skype!
Mayomatt915
03/09/2013 2:12 am
IGN: mayomatt915
Skype Name: julio.3697
Experience: Current helper on Pvp.divinitymc.com & staff on 216.172.96.243:25583
Why should we pick you?: Why you should pick me, well honestly Im loyal, trustworthy, honest, Friendly & respectful to other players.
How would you help the server?: i would help the server by advertising it. doing server wide events such as drop parties and other things you can think of. Minecraft really expanded my mind and as time goes on well, i simply come up with ideas to help out this thriving community.
Are you willing to advertise for this server daily?: yes im willing to help this community grow and make this a fun filled environment for people of all ages and no matter how good they are in minecraft they will always have a fun time when im around.
Skills (Building,Java,Plugins,etc.): I have good experience with world edit such as building big things like spawns arenas warps house you name it. Im also good with helping people out such as finding warps and such. Also very talented with tracking down hackers, griefers and people who abuse of power such as other admins mods ops and such.
Anything else we should know?: Im a very mature person, i dont fool around because i know its a big responsibility running a server and i know what it takes to make this server successful and fun for others to join and play. Like i said its a its responsibility running a server i have run a server my self well i hope you do the right things and give me a chance to prove myself in your server thanks! PM Or Add Me On skype if necessary.
billyjoel54
03/08/2013 11:10 pm
Baconquake. Bro. You had me at bacon! lol
Baconquake
03/09/2013 7:35 pm
Haha funny story how I came up with that username xD I was standing next to my couch eating bacon and then I clumsily lost balance and I thought of earthquakes. Thats how I came up with baconquake. Cool story, bro?
elfphie
03/08/2013 10:50 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
In-Game name:elfphie
Expirience with gameplay and server management:I'm staff on alot of servers.
Timezone:Uk time
Special skills: Building,Helping,listening and staff management.
What will you help with on the server: Building if needed,I'll try to advertise and i'll come up with new ideas
CEC2019
03/08/2013 10:50 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dolphin
In-Game name:CEC2019
Expirience with gameplay and server management:I have been playing minecraft for 1 and a half years now and have been co-owner of 5 servers and moderator of at least 2 servers.
Timezone:Central Time Zone
Special skills:World edit use
What will you help with on the server:Advertisement, Banning grievers, Q&A for users, Building, enforcing the rules, kicking/banning anyone who does not follow them, and I will make sure to set good examples by following the rules my self
Baconquake
03/08/2013 10:45 am
HazyBroIn-Game name: Why do you need this?

He needs it so he could whitelist you or something. He just needs it for future reference.
HazyBro
03/08/2013 10:33 am
In-Game name: Why do you need this?
Experience with game play and server management: I have been a co-owner on one server (now shut down) And a mod/admin on about 3
Timezone: GMT time
Special skills: Very good builder and I have no life so I will be on often
What will you help with on the server: I am on a lot so I can help the server and it's members, I'm a good builder and can supply support to other admins who need me!

Thanks for reading!
Baconquake
03/08/2013 10:31 am
In-Game name: Thunder811
Expirience with gameplay and server management: I have been OP on four public servers. I was Co-Owner on two of them, was admin on one of them and currently a Head-Admin on one of them. (When I say "Was" I mean that they are no longer servers) I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.8 and am very skilled.
Age: 12 (Don't let my age fool you. I am on the honor roll for my class and am very mature)
Timezone: Central Standard Time [CST]
Special skills: I know almost all the commands for World Edit and Factions (along with MANY other plugin commands) and also I am currently learning JavaScript. (I am not that good at JavaScript yet) Also, I know Spanish just in case!
What will you help with on the server: I can do advertisements and server moderation. (Such as monitoring all racism, caps lock, and advertising other servers. Or whatever you would like. I could also make sure all grieffers and people that use Nodus or other hack clients you disprove of are banned)

Thanks for considering my application, and if you need any other help I am glad to assist you!
I am not a regular Planet Minecraft forum user, but I will check back here and am starting to use it a LOT!! If you would like to contact me my email at baconquake@gmail.com would be great! But if you contact me through Planet Minecraft I will still respond no matter what! Thanks!

In case it helps, my Skype is rossredd10
billyjoel54
03/08/2013 10:03 am
I like the replies I'm getting! The timezone variation is perfect. I'll send a PM to the ones I'm going to follow up on. Thanks for the applications guys!
PopTart_Flavored
03/08/2013 5:52 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Demolitionist
In-Game name: PopTart_Flavored
Expirience with gameplay and server management: i have owned a server. i was mod on a few server. and admin on one server.
Timezone: MTN time
Special skills: i am good with plugin commands but not coding.
What will you help with on the server: i can help keep away greifers hackers answer questions people have and so on.
Leedgymemer
03/08/2013 5:22 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
In-Game name: zack2828
Expirience with gameplay and server management: yes lots
Timezone: usa EST
Special skills:building,WE,advertising,commands
What will you help with on the server: advertising, world edit, some building, recomend plugins, and moderate
DissolverInk
03/08/2013 4:34 am
In-Game name: DissolverInk
Experience with Gameplay and Server Management: I have been playing for 3 Years. Including 2009 - Beta State and i have experienced over 70 - 80 Server over the few years and i have managed 7 Servers.
Timezone: GMT +10
Special skills: I am a plugin user i'm good with all sort of Plugins. I'm not a Perfect java coder but i can code.
What will you help with on the server: Donate. Advertise. Kick/Ban/Jail Those Filthy Hackers.

Extra Information: I am currently a part time Mechanic Man, Building Custom computers. I am currently earning enough for a gaming PC and try to actually Then do about Longer gameplay time.

Thanks for Reading.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome