NEW SERVER NEED ALL STAFF NOW!

williebird's Avatar williebird9/16/16 8:43 pm
10/28/2016 7:54 pm
williebird's Avatar williebird
Hello,
I started a server a long time ago and did not go well so 2 months later it came to my mind! I can host it from my coumpter!!! So I went to my coumpter got Bukkit did not work then Spigot did not work then BungeeCord did not work even BukkitGUI Until I got it! I made a Bukkit server with tons of plugins! So I made it and said "Well if I have a server I need staff don't I" So now here I am trying to get staff!
Our server name is: ExtremeMinecraft
For IP you must be accepted first!
Here is what kind of staff we need:
Click to reveal
12 Mods

Click to reveal
12 Admins

Click to reveal
1 Good dev

Click to reveal
15 Helpers

Click to reveal
5 Redstone people

Click to reveal
1 Co-Owner

That is all the staff we need as you saw it says the number of staff that kind we need and what kind it is

Format:
Real Name (Just first not last)
IGN
What kind of staff do you want to be?
Why would you be good
How can you help us
Would you be good
Are you sure you want to apply?

Thats the format for applying!
Lets try to get all of the staff slots full!

Oh also If you sign up under Redstone then you MUST know pex plugin!
williebird
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

williebird
10/28/2016 7:54 pm
NOTE:Please if your accepted just sign up to our website extrememinecraftweb.enjin.com/homeand keep in touch there we will no longer talk thru planet minecraft I expect everyone thats accepted to be on our website. Thank You!
LiamPlays
09/18/2016 1:20 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Not here to apply, though i just want you to be aware that self hosting doesn't always end well. I attempted this as well, and was ddosed within 6 hours of having the server up. If anyone asks you to sign up for something, be aware of them. IP ban someone that is suspicious immediately.
williebird
09/18/2016 1:10 pm
Hello
People are saying the IP does not work
Well now it does please use this IP:
extrememinecraft.serv.nu
mrkenny
09/18/2016 7:24 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
1)Real: Name kenneth
2)IGN: PVP_Brofist
3)What kind of staff do you want to be?: Admin but i can be a mod or builder
4)Why would you be good: I would be good because i am nice, good at helping and i can sort things out
5)How can you help us: i can help by keeping players out of trouble and helping wherever needed
6)Would you be good: yes because i have be admin on some other servers and i am realy nice
7)Are you sure you want to apply? yes i am definitely sure
-kenneth thanks for reading
williebird
09/18/2016 10:05 am
Hello! |
\/
APP PENDING FOR APPROVAL
SkyZach
09/18/2016 6:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Real Name (Just first not last);Zach
IGN;SkythekidAD
What kind of staff do you want to be?;Co Owner
Why would you be good;I have worked on many servers that have been successful i think i can help your server grow.
How can you help us;I am a boy scout so i am a natural leader plus, I'm great at managing;
Would you be good;Yes
Are you sure you want to apply?;Yes plz consider me
williebird
09/18/2016 10:11 am
Accepted for Trainee (Co-Owner need to pass trainee first!)
ACCEPTED!
xXDeath_ShadowXx
09/17/2016 11:08 pm
Format:
Real Name (Just first not last) Jason
IGN xXDeath_ShadowXx
What kind of staff do you want to be? I want to be admin or co owner
Why would you be good Because I love to help out servers and help them grow a better communtiy.
Would you be good Yes i m very experienced and love to play with others i don't get mad at others for doing mistakes.
Are you sure you want to apply? Yes i have been looking for a server to be staff on for weeks and i thought "hey this would be a good server to be staff in."
williebird
09/18/2016 10:09 am
Hello!
I saw you would like to be Co-Owner
So I've put you in trainee (Things like co-owner require Trainee first)
ACCEPTED!
L1M1T3D_ED1T10N
09/17/2016 10:45 pm
Real Name william
IGN L1M1T3D_3D1T10N
What kind of staff do you want to be? restone and or admin
Why would you be good im and admin on 2 other servers one of witch i own
How can you help us i am quite experienced with redstone and server administration
Would you be good yes defiantly
Are you sure you want to apply? yes

(if proof or more detail is required pm me please)
williebird
09/18/2016 10:03 am
Hello!
Well 1 thing is that my name is William
Also \/
ACCEPTED FOR ADMIN!
KiwiGamerFTW
09/17/2016 9:56 pm
Format: Admin application
Real Name (Just first not last) Zack
IGN: KiwiGamerFTW

What kind of staff do you want to be? I want to be an Admin because I usually apply for mod+. I usually just moderate the system and welcome and show the new players around. I have lots and lots of experience with admin and mod. I have played minecraft for several years since pocket edition and know %99 commands in minecraft. I know how to ban,people for a reason, mute people for a reason kick people for a reason and will always record just for extra proof. I will do forum post about this server and try to make this server as big as the maximum of the server can hold. I love making people laugh and giving plugins suggestions to Owners and much more.

Why would you be good at? I would be good at moderating, helping people out and sometimes building. I own my own server so I can suggest plugins from my server to yours. I can make this server a little big by posting constant forum posts. I am usually called the "test" person because everyone test's me on plugins and commands. I know a little bit about pex and groupmanager and essentials.
How can you help us: I can help you guys by making the server big moderating and just making people laugh in general. I can maybe donate and post forums posts like twice a day. I also can give suggestions and help the higher or lower staff if they have any problems!

Would you be good: I wouldn't want to show off but I think I would be good at moderating because I have been staff on several other server. I play legit and don't abuse. Sometimes there are staff-hunters and op beggars. I think everyone should deserve and work for op and a promotion. I stay on for about 5-10 hours usually helping owner and testing stuff.

Are you sure you want to apply? Yes %100 sure
Thank you for reading my app! Have a nice Day!
williebird
09/17/2016 10:39 pm
Hello,
I LOVED YOUR APP!
ACCEPTED!
But not just accepted not just accepted for admin. Nope.
Accepted for Head-Admin!
I hope you like this!
Thanks
-Server Owner
nicolas042344
09/17/2016 9:10 pm
Nicolas
Smax_Da_Hax
Admin
Because i helped on other servers so i have past experience
Testing anti cheat, Building, and redstone.
Yes
Very sure
williebird
09/17/2016 10:31 pm
DENIED FOR NOT ENOUGH DETAIL!
YTNyanCatPlays
09/17/2016 1:10 pm
Real Name (Just first not last) Emma
IGN; YTnyanCatPlays
Skype; YTNyanCatPlays
What kind of staff do you want to be? Admin, please. But I could be a builder if you want as well.
Why would you be good; I will devote a lot of time, and I will be the best I can, but I just want to help you become the next big thing, but I love to help others and more!
How can you help us; I can help build the server, moderate, really whatever you want.
Would you be good; Depends, how you perceive me, in my opinion, I believe I would.
Are you sure you want to apply? Yes.
williebird
09/17/2016 9:02 pm
ACCEPTED FOR ADMIN!
williebird
09/17/2016 11:17 am
Oh I'm sorry I forgot 1 more kind of staff we need
Click to reveal
12 Builders

Thanks
williebird
09/17/2016 10:38 am
Hello everyone!
Just to let everyone know 1 thing about being a staff member on our server is that we want staff that can be patient! I have seen some people that are not. Now this can get you demoted if you do not use this staff rule over time.

Also everyone just hates that I wont give the IP out well here ya go!
Server IP: extrememinecraft.tk
Thanks!
If you need anything please just ask me and I will help you

Another thing Once I have done a app on PMC and no body applyed for helper now I'm not saying that you have to just that keep in mind we need 15 helpers.

Thank You!!!
raidarr
09/16/2016 10:25 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
What does redstone have to do with PEX?
zute6
09/16/2016 10:17 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
Real Name (Just first not last) Josh
IGN PandaPlaysAll
What kind of staff do you want to be? CoOwner
Why would you be good: I could potentially help your server grow to 30 players on the launch day, as well as helping you practically setup the whole server.
How can you help us: I am really good at building and setting up plugins, such as ranks, buycraft etc.
Would you be good: I am good at keeping a staff team at bay and teaching them the tricks i know. I am quite good at configuring a server to make it look custom
Are you sure you want to apply? Yes
Please add me on Skype neasle2, it is much easier to talk to me in a call
xDamianWang
09/16/2016 9:41 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
Real Name (Just first not last) Kaleb

IGN: xDamianWang

What kind of staff do you want to be?
CoOwner or Admin.

Why would you be good
I have previous experience in staff work. I am head admin and CoOwner on server right now and also Moderator and admin on two servers coming out soon.

How can you help us: I am good with command blocks. I can make potions, holograms, weapons, tools, and custom sign colors. I am also good with groupmanager and PEX and know a lot about MoreItems and Magic plugins. I have used crackshot and I know how to make weapons using it as well as using tims enchants in game.

Would you be good: Yessir

Of Course!!!

williebird
09/17/2016 10:31 am
Hello thank you for applying
Accepted for Admin
Ssundee_89
09/16/2016 9:21 pm
Ok to start off I did have a fully functional ever at one time with voting setup and pex with custom enchants and I saw that you need staff. I want to go for Dev or Co-Owner.
Name: Gavin
How could I help: Like I said I have had lots of experience with permissions ex and votifier I know how to set them up and I could do that for you. I can be on almost all the time besides school. I know wat goes and doesn't like spaming in chat an hacking- of course. I please ask that you will give me a chance. You can trust me I assure you. I am A very kind person and I will NOT abuse. I know what it feels like for a staff member to abuse on your server. On my old server a staff member blew everything up. So like I said please give me a chance. Thank You can goodbye.

Minecraft Username: Ssundee_89
Dukedbq
09/16/2016 9:04 pm
Real Name Kyle
IGN Librates_
What kind of staff do you want to be? Kinda Co Owner But any is fine

Why would you be good I've always wanted to be a Co Owner on a server I think It would be a great experiance!

How can you help us I can help pay so we can keep the server running and stuff

Would you be good Yeah I've staffed servers in the past

1000000% Positive
williebird
09/17/2016 10:28 am
Thanks for applying
Accepted for Co-Owner trainee!
HeyImBob
09/16/2016 9:00 pm
Hey, My Name Is Elijah Stafford and I would like to apply for Admin on your minecraft server.

IGN: HeyImBob
Why do I want to be staff on your server: I would like to be staff on your server because I'm very good with plugins. I'm very mature/discipline and I'm verrry good with handling intense situations.
What can I bring to the server: I can bring maturity to your server. I can bring respect to your server. And I can bring discipline to your server
Previous staff experience: I have a lot of staff experience with all staff positions. I have been builder on 4, Helper on 2, Moderator on 3, Admin on 5, and co-owner on 2.

If you have anymore questions, please contact me on my skype which is above^^

Thank You for reading my application and I hope you accept me. I would be a great addition to the staff team!
williebird
09/17/2016 10:24 am
Thanks for applying!
ACCEPTED FOR ADMIN!
williebird
09/16/2016 8:44 pm
Players Accepted:
Ssundee_89
Planet Minecraft

Website