NEW SERVER NEED MEMBERS - HAS BENEIFITS

Hashlxf's Avatar Hashlxf1/7/17 9:45 pm
1 emeralds 231 6
1/11/2017 8:46 pm
+D3luxe+'s Avatar +D3luxe+
Hello everyone! I'm starting a new server. I'm going to need every position there is.
You will be paid, ($2.50/hour of being online) through PayPal or through gift cards or other online thing. I will be extremely flexible with paying you, I won't just say you're out of luck if you want to be paid through another mean.

There is no minimum age or anything, however you MUST have Skype.

If you are interested, please reply to this with the following format -

Name:
Minecraft Name:
Position:
Average online time a week:
Why you think you are good for this position:
Hashlxf
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2017 8:46 pm
+D3luxe+
Name: Steven
Minecraft Name:iRayy
Position:Anything, im pretty well kept and can be active
Average online time a week:N/a
Why you think you are good for this position: Im good with organization and upkeep with servers.
01/08/2017 7:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Mymomisakitten
Name: Toni
Minecraft Name: Hartthrob
Position: Helper
Average online time a week: 28 hours a week (Thats average)
Why you think you are good for this position: I feel like this is a good place for me because most players always want the highest rank and never play, so I want to start off small and then grow bigger! So I hope you take this into mind and accept me! Have a good day/night!
01/08/2017 1:10 am
SetchiChan
DO NOT APPLY! THIS GUY WILL TRY TO GET INTO YOUR COMPUTER! IF HE HAS ADDED YOU, DO NOT OPEN ANYTHING HE HAS SENT!
01/07/2017 11:49 pm
BoltAction72
Name: Alec
Minecraft name: alecjohn
Position: Mod
Online Time: depends on factors like school, sports, etc., but i can usually manage a few hours per day
Why am i good for this position: I was mod on my friend's server for a few years till he stopped playing, and I found, exposed and banned the most hackers and griefers out of the entire staff. Additionally, I never abuse my powers, and am interested solely in the wellbeing of the server, and making sure people have a good time on the server without worrying about hackers or griefers or anything like that.
01/07/2017 11:11 pm
OutlawFalcon
Name: Ethan
Minecraft Name: FunkyFalcon
Position: Whatever position there is available.
Average online time a week: To be honest, I dont know my average a week but per day I would have to say about 6-7 it may be less somedays it just depends.
Why you think you are good for this position: Well, I believe I am good for whichever position I am placed because I am mature, intelligent, and well like having fun. Also, I know how to handle new problems that I may have to encounter. Also, I have been Mod and Admin on many servers before and have done very well even helped create a server in which I was Co-Owner on but shut down due to money problems, so I am very skilled in commands and such.Thanks for reading!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome