New Server need staff!

Prerogative's Avatar Prerogative1/6/16 6:51 am
1 emeralds 128 1
1/6/2016 7:34 am
kittco36's Avatar kittco36
Positions Available: Head Admin, Admin, Moderator, Head Moderator, Head Helper, Helper e.t.c a few of each for the lower positions.

Copy the application below and post it as a reply with your answers to apply.

Name:
IGN:
What position you're applying for:
Why should I choose you for staff or this position:
What can you bring to the server:
About you:
Are you mature:
Are you active:
Timezone: look it up if you don't know.
How many hours a day can you play on the server:
Prerogative
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/06/2016 7:34 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
kittco36
IGN: kittco36

Why you want to be staff: I want to be staff because I seek to help the community of the server and have a good time watching the server grow and develop the strong bonds a community requires. Being staff is a BIG responsibility and i understand if you are not willing to accept my application.

What position you're applying for: Head Admin

Why should I choose you for staff or this position: I believe being staff means that you must give everybody a fair go, not be too strict and not be too unstrict. This is an important balance to keep at all times because if you are too harsh players wont like you and may take that out on the server or other staff. On the other hand, if your too unstrict , then things can get out of hand quickly. Also having been staff before I have a knowledge of commands, plugins and common server problems. I am also quick to act to help player or other staff members if they need it and if i get asked something that i dont know, i either ask sombody else or search it up. I will treat everybody equally and this include friends and enemys.

What can you bring to the server: I can bring help, knowledge and understanding of many situations. I am also good at building and paying attention to detail.

About you: Hi, I'm kittco36, I'm a passionate minecraft player and have been playing it since 1.8 (Beta ). I know basically every recipe, brewing and crafting, in minecraft and most of them without having to look up. in the past few years i have been playing multiplayer and it has enhanced my knowledge of the game by letting learn Plugins. In my past experiences I have helped 2 people set up their servers by suggesting plugins and helping them with problems. I also have a reasonably large amount of experience with being staff on servers, though they were not big.

Are you mature: Fairly

Are you active: Yes

Timezone: 8:00+

How many hours a day can you play on the server: Depends on what i have on, on average about 4-8 hours.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome