New Server; NEED STAFF AND BUILDERS!! --VorturaNetwork--

nousernameerror's Avatar nousernameerror5/29/13 12:37 am
6/17/2013 5:16 pm
Vortura Network's Avatar Vortura Network
Hey, Austinf0317 from the VorturaNetwork here.

We are looking experience BUILDERS, or anyone who has some good ideas and can benefit our server!

With our mass summer release on June 21st, we are hard crunched to finish our massive server and need your help. We are looking to recruit up to 8 people, and would love to have you join the team if you think you are good enough. Fill out this app in a comment if you'd like to apply:

-In Game Name:
-Do you have skype?:
-Do you have proof of previous builds, or examples of your work? If so, give a link to some pictures maybe.

Also, if you're helpful, you will have a good chance to get a good staff position in the future. If we think you can help, we'll send you the IP so you can help us out.
nousernameerror
Level 1 : New Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/17/2013 3:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CarlTheCow
-In Game Name: My IGN is WereBeast1206
-Do you have skype?: I have a skype and I will gladly give it to you if I get accepted.
-Do you have proof of previous builds, or examples of your work? If so, give a link to some pictures maybe. I was working on a Lord of the Rings Map on a Hamachi server but I sadly cannot remember what the server was. I am a great builder and I love to work with other people.
Thank you for reading my application and I would love to come and help with your server!
-Sam
06/17/2013 3:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Teh031
-In Game Name: TehRepaer
-Do you have skype?:teh031
-Do you have proof of previous builds, or examples of your work? If so, give a link to some pictures maybe.
http://teh031.imgur.com/
06/17/2013 5:16 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Vortura Network
Excellent build! Accepted.
06/17/2013 3:07 am
Vortura Network
we're still taking apps.
05/30/2013 5:13 pm
nousernameerror
bump.
05/30/2013 2:24 am
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Xialas
-In Game Name: xialas
-Do you have skype?: yes, pm
-Do you have proof of previous builds, or examples of your work? If so, give a link to some pictures maybe. Check my PMC
06/17/2013 1:54 pm
Vortura Network
Please p.m me if you are still interested.
06/10/2013 7:15 am
Vortura Network
Alright I have pm'd you.
05/30/2013 1:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Muffin_Man10
Co-Owner App :

Age? 15

Maturity? On a scale 1/10 I would say 8 because I am mature but also I like to have fun and and hangout with the rest of the staff and players

IGN? muffinman246835

What can I bring to the server? I can bring another dedicated player, myself and I can bring leadership since I plan to be Co-Owner. I play at a minimum 3 hours a day, and also since I do play a lot I can keep watch of the server and Make sure everything is going well and everyone is having fun!

Why should you pick me? Well I have been a Co-Owner on a server before so I know the responsibility I need to make sure I am the best of the best of Co-Owners to make sure that the server is fun and everyone is happy!

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do? Well it depends on what the person does and how the server fills about what rule he is breaking, so if a guy came to the server advertising another server I would tell him to stop, if he did it again I would kick him, if he did it a third time it would be a ban

How long can I be on per week? 3 hours a day at minimum cause I am out for summer break.
05/30/2013 1:53 am
nousernameerror
you should have gotten a PM.

everyone else, keep posting your apps!
05/29/2013 2:30 pm
CasualJaey
GN: ArJayGamer

DOB : 15 November 1997

Applying For: Helper/Builder

Why me : I would hope to see my self as a great helper as I am very understandable and would take into consideration what the rules are on the server and inform the users whether they are doing the right or wrong things,I am very laid back and would be able to do pretty much anything you ask me to do.I would give any new user a warm welcome to the server as well as answering any questions the users have has. As for my building skills if i had to rate my self , I would give myself a seven out of ten ,whatever you want me to build i am always happy to give it out a shot and would be happy to take any constructive criticism to improve the build . I am a very casual, laid back Minecraft player i enjoy building and helping out as well as a little bit of PvP. If you think i am the guy that can help you out then gimme a shout ,if not fair enough.

Cheers,
06/17/2013 1:55 pm
Vortura Network
Alright, you've been accepted, Please p.m me if you are still interested.
05/29/2013 1:14 pm
Doode37
-In Game Name: doode37
-Do you have skype?: sorry no
-Do you have proof of previous builds, or examples of your work? If so, give a link to some pictures maybe. sorry no
05/29/2013 10:50 am
nousernameerror
General and jx, you should have recieved a PM. Keep it on your list, and keep checking for If digital (the owner) is on for I, and we will put you to work. Keep checking.
05/29/2013 3:07 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony
jaxcomputers247
-In Game Name: jxman247
-Do you have skype?: Yes, Jailbreakios5
-Do you have proof of previous builds, or examples of your work? If so, give a link to some pictures maybe: I'm just going to go ahead and say it, I'm not the best builder out there but I feel as though I can make nice looking structures
What areas do I work well in: I work well in server side and moderating the server environment. I feel as if I would be a great admin or Moderator on your server / Network,
I also can make very nice looking graphics if needed.

Kind Regards,
Jackson
05/29/2013 2:35 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
ImagineGaming
My Skype is : generalshockwave
IGN : GeneralShockWave
I could make an adventure map function for you're server,I am a decent builder, I like to mess around in creative with red stone and such. Not what I am the best at.
Why you would be a good staff member: I am mature and experienced. I love helping people and I always try my best to enforce the rules and make a good example for those younger.
Any other skills you have: Redstone, Moderating, PVP, Leading
Other: Modern house, Skyscrapers
06/17/2013 1:54 pm
Vortura Network
Please p.m me if you are still interested.
05/29/2013 1:03 am
nousernameerror
yes we are
05/29/2013 1:01 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
staplezjay
Still recruiting ?
05/29/2013 12:52 am
Level 1 : New Artist
DemonFourFiveOne
-In Game Name: Demon451
-Do you have skype?: Yes I Do adrian.gore.666
-Do you have proof of previous builds, or examples of your work? If so, give a link to some pictures maybe: I have pictures that you may find in my profile.
05/29/2013 12:52 am
nousernameerror
Should have gotten a PM

Try to get on when either I, or TheDigitalGhost is on, so we can have you help im some way.
05/29/2013 12:50 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Sezzii
Minecraft IGN: IdoX2001 (No, I was not born in 2001, It's a long story)
Skype: Used to, But I'm usually on other things that you could contact me by.
Proof: I'm good but since I just made this PMC I can't show proof.
05/29/2013 12:48 am
nousernameerror
we're about 50% done with the network, complete with 8 "servers", but we still need things like:

A few more hunger game maps,
More blocks on our prison server,
towns,
creative spawn,
and some help with our adventure map maybe.

And there will more than this in the future as well.
05/29/2013 12:43 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Sezzii
Can I ask, what kind of builds are you looking for?
05/29/2013 12:43 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
NORESH
Id like to be a builder maybe

ingame name: noresh
proof of builds: sorry i dont have
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome