New server needs staff!

jakeboy28's Avatar jakeboy2811/20/12 9:05 am
11/29/2012 5:28 pm
14012's Avatar 14012
My new server is looking for staff! On my server, there's a city, and warzones. (the server is called cityorwar, but i will change it later) I also need help with some plugin config. It's getting on my nerves sometimes when the server just gives something like "disabling MobArena, error occured in....(random code)... I need some help with plugins. (MA is working fine). Fill this and email it to me (or you can answer to this)

*=need

^=optional (but helps to get pass)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Age:

*experience:

*email:

^Skype or raidcall account name:

*What do you want to be on the server:

^and some own text about you:
jakeboy28
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/29/2012 5:28 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
k i emailed you
11/29/2012 2:24 pm
jakeboy28
If you want the ip and I accepted your application, email me to get the ip: zararatha@gmail.com
11/27/2012 7:26 pm
whats the ip??????????
11/24/2012 10:25 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
TekkitBuilds
^Age: 14

*experience: Head Admin on 1 server and Co-Owner of another, also Mod on 2 servers (one of them went dead) The server im co-owner on is a prison server and i run the plugins and permissions.

*email: nickwcod@gmail.com

^Skype or raidcall account name: TekkitBuilds

*What do you want to be on the server: I could be anything you want me at, im a great head admin and a great admin and can be a great mod. i have lots of expereince with servers and just the trade of the admin.

^and some own text about you: I love to play minecraft and am on as much as i can. Have a great day!
11/22/2012 8:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Da King

Hai
11/22/2012 8:35 pm
Da King
Srry i forgot to put some extra stuff.

I can be online most of every other week. My parents are divorced. And my sis will be on fb and tumblr alot

I can kick peeps for sexist, rasict, mean, and plain annoying remarks.

Thank you,
Cayman.
11/22/2012 8:27 pm
Da King
Hey im Da King my mc name is redcobra7 and i am apllying

Exp: I have been staff on about 10 servers and i would love to have more! I am a pretty good builder and can authoritize when needed! (kicking)

Email: I have a gmail not email but it is phistymcnuts@gmail.com

What i want to be: I would appreciate if i had the spot of Head-Admin but it's up to you

Me : I love basketball. I really want to meet AntVenom and be like him! I love my dog and my cat, and I love playing video games in thunderstorms !
11/21/2012 9:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
pop323
AWWWWEE Got a hockey tournament so wont be able to play for a tiny while =P I will play friday

Sorry For The Problem =/ See You Soon
-Pop313
Ps. What rank am I ?
Thanks
11/21/2012 2:51 pm
aao_kings
I cant see my post I send an aplication but its not here
11/21/2012 12:58 pm
jakeboy28
Kidneykraft, I need your email.

my email: zararatha@gmail.com

The server will start tomorrow at 3 pm +2 GMT
11/21/2012 1:15 am
jakeboy28
ip release is tomorrow. I can't get to my computer today. So i will do the ip things tomorrow and release the server with ip tomorrow.
So, I will give the ip tomorrow.
11/20/2012 2:25 pm
jakeboy28
14012, approved. Pop323, approved.

I don't need anymore players. 4 players is max.
everyone who gave me the email, I will send you all my server plugins (And other stuff about the server) (The permissions arent ready, im working on them)

ip release is on thursday. Cant get to my computer tomorrow. So i will do the ip things tomorrow and release the server with ip on thursday
11/20/2012 3:12 pm
pop323
Thanks im looking forward to helping you....
Also what is the IP?
-Pop313
11/20/2012 1:35 pm
anonpmc861078
[deleted]
11/20/2012 1:16 pm
jakeboy28
KidneyKraft, approved

I cant quote on my phone, sorry :S
11/20/2012 11:48 am

experience: i've been admin on 5 servers, Owner (my server), Co-Owner on other servers. i am very good with plugins, i'm very good with tracking hackers i help people when ever i can i temp ban griefers and mute spammers, i love helping and being happy

email:nobelmakonnen14012@hotmail.com
^Skype or raidcall account name:skype makonnen9

What do you want to be on the server: Co-Owner (basicly op)

and some own text about you: i help people when ever i can i temp ban griefers and mute spammers, i love helping and being happy i never swear so i'm great for the job!

hope i get Co-owner
11/20/2012 11:36 am
pop323
^Age: 13

*experience: co-owner 1 time, admin/op 3 times, donated 2 times, mod 3 times.

*email: nowelmaarhuis@gmail.com

^Skype or raidcall account name:Pop313

*What do you want to be on the server:Mod/Admin Or Co-Owner

^and some own text about you: I have helped on many servers and even co-owned my brothers server (it went well) The reason I am applying is because I would love to help someone run and maintain it well.
-please get back to me
Thanks Pop313
11/20/2012 9:51 am
KidneyKraft
Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

A friendly and competent staff is more than vital to having a successful server, as the staff is one of the main ways that the players view the server. A friendly staff that the players enjoy leads them to recommend the server to their friends thus increasing the server popularity and the cycle repeats which in turn raises the donation levels for the owner. I believe that I could benefit the server because I have experience as a barista in being friendly to the customers to keep them coming back and so that enjoy the coffee house experience. Just as important as a friendly staff is a competent one. This is important because the staff must be able to look at complaints and determine if they are valid or not. The staff must think on their feet and be able to deal with unforeseen complications such as a server crash or a person attempting to cheat the game.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy
Position you are interested in: Any staff position that you think I may be suited for. But I prefer the rank of Administrator.

Past experience with that position: I have been moderators on a couple servers, but most of them are no longer active because of an inability to pay for server hosting.

Are you actively holding this role on a different server? I am currently in the rank of "Police" on a server called "MaxBuild". But it isn't 24/7, so whenever it is up, I am stuck with some other boring servers, completely unlike this one.

Reason for applying/ Why should I pick you?: I don't want to be part of the staff team to abuse. I actually love to help people, and to make sure people have a good time. Proof of that is that I have my own server just so people can have fun. Not for my benefit. It doesn't even have any set up donation program.

What do you want to see from me, as a server owner?: From you, all I want is a owner who respects everyone, and one that doesn't make everyone part of his staff just because you know them. I am also looking for one who will let me have some time to enjoy the server, instead of working on it every passing minute.

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
11/20/2012 9:33 am
anonpmc861078
[deleted]
11/20/2012 9:40 am
jakeboy28
Approved

Email: zararatha@gmail.com
Planet Minecraft

Website