New Server Network (ComingSoon)

badboysteee's Avatar badboysteee2/15/14 10:12 am
2/15/2014 10:30 am
James44970's Avatar James44970
I'm badboysteee98 - (Youtube ThatGamerMercs || IRL Ste)

I'm here today to talk about a new Minecraft Network that I want to work on and release.
I have owned many server's of my own and always thought that it would be nice to open a Network/Hub server so there could be more then one server a player can play on.
So if they got bored one day of a certain server they could just jump straight into another.

The reason I want to do this is because I have had server's in the past but people come and go because they get bored or just don't like that Game type anymore.

So as you know Networks/Hubs take a long time to make and set-up fully ( Sometimes about 4 Months if not longer ) so I just wanted to build the Hub spawn and a Server get it out as quick as we can ( But take care with it ) and see what the Minecraft Public think.

So I'm here to Recruitment for all different types of staff and yes there is age Limits as I don't really want to have a 10 Year old owning a Hub ( Not that there bad at Minecraft they mite just not know what to do when it comes to setting up a server ).

===================================================================

I'm looking for...

1 Owner ( 16+ Looking to help fund the project. Also have access to everything and can pick there Co-Owner ).

2 Admins ( 15+ Want break rules know how to use most plugin I.e WorldEdit / WorldGuard / Essentials )

4 Mods ( 14+ Want break rules and can help when needed )

Graphics ( Need to be good a Graphics Design and Can prove with Youtube Video's )

1/2 Developers ( I code plugins but will need help coding custom plugins for the server's )

Build Team ( You can apply to be a part of the BuildTeam that the Co-Owner is putting together )

===================================================================

If not enough people apply and that then this project won't happen and will be seen as a post of no success.

Yes I already have a Name in Mind for the Server Network and Server's but if you get Owner stuff can change

Server's We Want To Make.

Prison
Skyblock
Factions
MiniGames

But as an Owner we can talk and come up with more ideas for this.

If you are apply I need you to fill this form ---> docs.google.com/forms/d/13RiLQMpCcDNxf2PdkQ0xjESeD_afpri3rqfoaoIsw9Y/viewform
badboysteee
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner