New server, opening up soon need some staff!

Shacory's Avatar Shacory8/29/13 1:18 pm
1 emeralds 197 6
8/29/2013 2:39 pm
Shacory's Avatar Shacory
Hey guys, just a post, i might need some spawn builders and what not, i will need a few mods, and maybe some undercover moderators aswell.

I do not have any application template so, just make your own, and please try and make the application more than 100 words

If you have any questions message me on skype: smugsix (Can not chat through voice chat, do not have a mic).

So yeah, i need some moderators, some builders and some under cover moderators too. undercover moderators will tp to people and see what they are doing, checking for hacks and stuff like that. They will (Should) act like normal players and what not...

BTW for builder, must post a screen shot of a good build that you have made.

UnderCover Moderators: 2

Moderators: 1

Builders: 5 for a build team. (After builders have built spawn, they will be put to group helper, or whatever we are going to call the group before moderator.

Some of the plugins we will have: Factions, VoxelSniper, W/E, Essentials, GroupManager, And tons of other really cool stuff.

SO... Apply for a rank, if you want, and i will get back to you as soon as i can.
Shacory
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Shacory
08/29/2013 2:39 pm
Papi, send the image over skype if you have it please Skype: smugsix
CrispyMC
08/29/2013 1:46 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
Hello, Me and my cousin are a small team of builders,there is only me and him in the team.We are currently looking for a good friendly server to help build on we can build spawns,arenas ect. here is a few links to some builds we made,

http://imgur.com/TXViTnE,KjNVYlL,1YOAUc ... ,OFP510z#4

if you need a small group of people who can build quick were the people to pick!
We both have skype here are our names please add us on there and message us.

Mine- itz_tomz123
Sam's- shotzzvg
Blikey
08/29/2013 1:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I would apply but I have no idea how to make an application...
PapiNinja
08/29/2013 1:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
i could be a undercover and builder i cant find a pic so ill be anything if its a good server 2013-08-29_10.54.05.png its a built me
Shacory
08/29/2013 1:29 pm
Sure, have at it, add me on skype too if you can.
slemire_meows
08/29/2013 1:25 pm
Level 20 : Expert Scribe
I'd be interested want me to post a forum? I don't have time to do it right now but if you'd be into having me as a mod/undercover mod (I'd like the first more) just say and I'll give you a forum as soon as possible :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome