Small Whitelisted Survival server - Follow us on YouTube

albinsjoelin's Avatar albinsjoelin12/8/13 6:01 pm
1/29/2014 11:20 pm
TerrabyteGaming's Avatar TerrabyteGaming
IP 78.73.169.18

Description

This project is about me creating a minecraft server. For example, the making of spawn, writing permissions e.t.c. And all of this will be "documented" on YouTube, at http://www.youtube.com/albinsjoelinu2b.
I started thinking that I wanted to do something that noone has ever done before and I want to make it as good as possible therefore I will record everything I do with the server. But who am I to start a minecraft server? Well I'm Albin and I'm from Sweden and why I decided to make a minecraft server is that I've got a HUGE connection, 100 Mbit/s upload speed and 100 Mbit/s download speed. If you don't belive me just go to my YouTube channel and look for the video "Connection Evidence", I will post it when ever I have time but in the mean time I will be focusing on the minecraft server.

About the server

I'm planning to make the server pure survival with a few nice commands, for example /sethome, /home, /spawn, /tpa, and maybe some warps. But in general you will be for the most part dedicated to your survival. The difficulty will be at hard but I will make it so that there wont spawn mobs at spawn or popular warps. The server will be whitelisted!
I'm planning to have 30 or 40 slots avalible so, we are accepting all sorts of players at the moment!

Server specifications

Connection
100 Mbit/s upload speed.
100 Mbit/s download speed.
RAM
4GB but I'm thinking of upgrading to 8GB.
Processor
Probably a Dual Core clocked at a minimum of 3.4 GHz.
Hard Drive
The minecraft world and all the plugins will be running of a 64GB Solid State Drive.

Want to be part of the server?

This server will be whitelisted so be sure to get in before it closes! Here is how you make an application. Write a good application for a better chance of getting in on the server, I wont accept shoddy applications!

IGN:
Building skills(1 to 10):
Maturity:
How much will you be on?:
What is your reason for joining?:
A bit about yourself:

There are several ways to contact me. Here on PMC, just click on my name. On YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/albinsjoelinu2b. Twitter @albinsjoelin. Skype; albinsjoelin, but do note that I wont accept random people.
I haven't decided what ranks the server might have but I think it will be like this. An Owner (that's me), some Admins, some Moderators, a bunch of Builders, and the rest will be Survivors.

IP 78.73.169.18
albinsjoelin
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TerrabyteGaming
01/29/2014 11:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Peter_Griefin123
Building skills(1 to 10): 8-9
Maturity: Pretty mature
How much will you be on?: Hopefully everyday about (maybe not Wednesdays)
What is your reason for joining?: Need a fun place to record that isn't on a publc server with horrible land around it.
A bit about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since about Beta 1.8. I record Minecraft videos with my friends Ashton and Dylan and Kurt. I don't usually do singleplayer vids because of commentary issues. I watch a lot of youtubers like Etho and Skydoesminecraft and other peeps! I like listening to Fall Out Boy and OneRepublic. I am Awesome!!!
amazingbudderfly
01/29/2014 10:18 pm
IGN: sorry i dont have one
Building skills(1 to 10) 9 :
Maturity: mature as a 16 year old should be
How much will you be on?: alot im planning on recording on this server
What is your reason for joining?: so i can record and live stream and to have fun!
A bit about yourself: im cam im 16 i LOVE minecraft i record for yt http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQI_33Hs7q6AIIfFYztWcLQ heres the link. i also do render anamations and bukkit plugins (: i hope im a good candidate for you thanks for taking the time to read this
dirt135
01/09/2014 10:34 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
IGN: dirt135
Building skills(1 to 10): 8
Maturity: Quite mature, as you will see if I am allowed in on this fantastic server you have started.
How much will you be on?: As much as I can, which is a lot, just not as much on weekdays as on weekends.
What is your reason for joining?: I am queasy from the gigantic "Survival/ Faction" servers (more like grief-free-for-all) and am looking for a mature community that will capture the essence of Minecraft (as that is what I have been looking for) through community, family, skill, motivation, mining, and of course crafting.
A bit about yourself: Okay so I believe I began Minecraft a few years ago, and since then I have been through a lot. I am much different now than I was long ago. I used to bounce around server to server, but since there are no respectable servers out there (Save MindCrack, as they are a near perfect model of what I hope to find in a Minecraft server) I have since reverted to mainly Single Player. I did join one server, and as an example of my commitment to a good server, I have stayed with them for over a year, soaring through the ranks as they have been quite impressed by my builds. In just over a year I have gone from Starter to Admin (one of the leads, at that). It is a medium sized server, which does not get very many new players. Needless to say, the bonds between us are strong. However, I feel this server is nearing its end, as all good things must. Few people are ever on, and most people who have been given the right of creative fly around and grief. It is falling apart. I have been in strong protest of creative rank given out so carelessly, and am very glad to find you, a server that has managed to grab hold the beautiful thing that is survival, which captures man's struggle for beauty through harsh obstacles and climates. Thank you for being so brave and putting yourselves out here for applications. I hope you save my words in your heart, and consider me strongly for this sever.
Thank you
-dirt135
keatan423
01/09/2014 10:09 pm
Skype: I only use my skype acount for family or close friends, sorry!!!
IGN: keatan423
Building skills(1 to 10): 6.5 (if not that then 6)
Maturity: Very mature, but I have some rare momnets in which I am a little bit immature. If I would have to rate myself, 9/10. Also, on another server of mine, I was temporary moderator whilst one of them was gone on vacation, not sure if this prooves me any more mature, but just to throw it out there.
How much will you be on?: 30 minutes to an hour a day
What is your reason for joining?: I've been looking for a smaller, whitelisted server for a while on every website possible. I've been wanting a server that has responsible people, and little plugins/mods. After all the looking that I have been doing, your server seems like the one!
A bit about yourself: I enjoy to take part of the comunity and help others. I'm very skilled in the social category and also plan to take sociology classes when I hit colledge.

Hope to see you and the comunity of the server in game soon!
-keatan
TWebb1069
01/01/2014 2:17 pm
IGN: TWebb1069
Building skills(1 to 10): 9
Maturity: 9/10
How much will you be on?: probably every day
What is your reason for joining?: I would like a good server to play on and record on
A bit about yourself: I have a good personality (or so my friends say) I am a fun person and enjoy to be around other people. I hate it when people argue on video games because I think its the stupidest thing ever. I'm almost always happy and love to game. I already have a YouTube channel and I love to record. I don't mind doing a role play type of thing with other players and enjoy playing together with others. I have good punctuality and can be mature when needed and if not can be very fun.

thanks for reading

Tyler
cobraking008
12/24/2013 1:25 pm
IGN: cobraking008
Building Skills: 8.5/10
Maturity: I believe that I am pretty mature for a 13 year old, I have been a co-owner on several servers for having the Owner trust me, and (on Towny servers) have been Mayor of a town that the Owner was begging to get in to.
Time on: Hopefully every day
Reason for joining: I need a small server to play on, all of the servers that I play on are HUGE servers
A Little about yourself: I am a Beginner Computer Programmer (I am teaching my self), Strait A student and have 2.5 Years of Minecraft Experience (I've been on since Inf-Dev)
albinsjoelin
12/18/2013 2:50 pm
For your information we made some sort of a website. http://outrageousgems.enjin.com/
Please register there and communicate
albinsjoelin
12/18/2013 2:20 pm
The name is set. It became, OutrageousGems.
NuTela
12/16/2013 6:55 pm
The server is awesome!
albinsjoelin
12/16/2013 2:28 pm
Okey so the server is up and running! Everybody that applied are on the whitelist. So please join this IP 78.73.169.18. If the server ait up it's because it may have crashed or there is some problem with some of the plugins. Please have fun while playing and report all "bugs" to me. And remember the server is still in construction. 78.73.169.18 78.73.169.18 78.73.169.18 78.73.169.18 78.73.169.18 78.73.169.18 78.73.169.18 78.73.169.18 78.73.169.18 78.73.169.18 78.73.169.18 78.73.169.18.
albinsjoelin
12/16/2013 11:03 am
Moving the server computer to the basement, server will probably be online in a few hours!
sjojo
12/16/2013 10:43 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Played today, Was nice :>
albinsjoelin
12/16/2013 11:03 am
Yep! I decided to invite him because he was the first to apply!
Zlb01
12/15/2013 6:29 pm
Level 26 : Expert Blockhead
name it like vinillakilla or something like that that doesnt involve "craft" because every server had "craft" somewhere in the title.

also yea can you give a full list of moderators. (also where do i apply) and i could make a website with enjin for you.
kungfutube
12/15/2013 5:35 pm
Will you make a complete list of all the players and moderators?

Thanks
NuTela
12/15/2013 3:36 pm
You should name the server......Tfarc Craft...or Craft tfarc :3 (Tfarc is craft backwards)
albinsjoelin
12/15/2013 2:43 pm
Guys, if you look on page 1 you see this dude named sjojo. I asked him to make spawn look a little more prettier. After his makeover I changed the looks by only a bit. And I uploaded a short video on YouTube. Be sure to check it out cause that's what spawn is going to look like. Thx to sjojo!
albinsjoelin
12/15/2013 2:08 pm
And guys, I'm thinking of making a website. But I need a good name for the server! My suggestions is 'SurvivalCraft' or maybe 'MineSurvivez'. Really bad I know xD Please give me your suggestions!
albinsjoelin
12/15/2013 1:47 pm
Okey, I have picked up the server computer! The server will come online shortly!! Maybe 2 days...
Zlb01
12/15/2013 12:05 pm
^^
kungfutube
12/15/2013 11:29 am
Have you done the moderator apps yet?
NuTela
12/14/2013 3:20 pm
We should have something like a New Years party on the server when it opens, xD!
albinsjoelin
12/15/2013 4:53 am
Haha yeah, but that's kind of overkill xD First we have to start it up and everybody have to get their self a place to live. If you look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtQ62xQa-pI, you see that the spawn area is on a island. I will protect the whole island and the only way to get out of there is by warps.
Zlb01
12/14/2013 2:53 pm
[quote="albinsjoelin"][quote="kungfutube"][quote="albinsjoelin"][quote="kungfutube"]Age:14
IGN: garbear1242
Building skills: 8.5
I have been the leader of many towns, factions, and have admin on 2 servers before. I am very mature and understand the responsibilities of being an admin.
I play minecraft a lot, once i finish my hw. =-)
I love being a leader and helping people enjoy this amazing game as much as possible!
a little bit about myself: I am a natural leader and the treasurer of a non-profit organization. I do community service every month and I love sports and video

-snip-

Yea can I apply for like a mod in training or mod. That would be nice thanks!
albinsjoelin
12/14/2013 4:43 am
Here is all the commands the players will have, and remember this server is more pure survival. Please tell me if you want me to add a command. Here is all the commands for Essentials; http://wiki.ess3.net/wiki/Command_Reference.

Here are the commands:

/afk - makes you appear as afk.

/ignore - ignores a user if they have an offencive language or spamming.

/msg - send a personal message to a user.

/rules - makes the rules pop up in your chat.

/spawn - instant teleport to spawn.

/sethome - sets a personal teleportion spot.

/home - teleports you to that spot.

/tpa - request to teleport to a user.

/tpaccept - the targeted user can accept the incoming teleport.

/tpdeny - the targeted user can deny the incoming teleport.

/warp - instant teleport to a warp location.

When you are chatting you can use colors and post urls.
When you log in you will be given a set of tools.
Zlb01
12/14/2013 7:34 am
Maybe set multiple homes? And if it pure survival then we don't need tpa. I wouldn't mind it being like the mindcrack server but with spawn and home and warp. That would be cool
albinsjoelin
12/14/2013 11:59 am
Maybe I can add some more homes, but I think it's necessary with /tpa, if two people want to team up, instead of asking one of the moderators for help.
kungfutube
12/14/2013 12:02 am
IGN: garbear1242
Building skills: 8.5
I have been the leader of many towns, factions, and have admin on 2 servers before. I am very mature and understand the responsibilities of being an admin.
I play minecraft a lot, once i finish my hw. =-)
I love being a leader and helping people enjoy this amazing game as much as possible!
a little bit about myself: I am a natural leader and the treasurer of a non-profit organization. I do community service every month and I love sports and video games.

Thanks for hearing me out!
-garbear1242
albinsjoelin
12/14/2013 4:27 am
You seem like a nice and honest guy. I'll add you to the server!
kungfutube
12/14/2013 11:10 am
I think I would like to apply for moderator!
albinsjoelin
12/14/2013 12:32 pm
Okey, I will start working on the applications for moderators.
albinsjoelin
12/13/2013 2:28 pm
More videos will soon be uploaded at http://www.youtube.com/user/albinsjoelinu2b, basicly me making the permissions ready, fixing all the commands! Stay tuned!
albinsjoelin
12/13/2013 2:27 pm
Okey! The server will now officially move into 'Beta'!
Amydylanchad
12/13/2013 11:34 am
Level 23 : Expert Prince
Age: I am 14 I know young but that dosent make me any less of a person
IGN: chadilac187
Building skills(1 to 10): 7
Maturity: I think I am mature, I used to own a server and I had it for a long time but I didn't get the donations to keep it up and running. I respect everyone and I don't judge.
How much will you be on?: All the time! 4 to 8 hours a day
What is your reason for joining?: I really needed a server when I can record on with out people bugging me all the time.
A bit about yourself: I love basketball, I play the trumpet, tuba and flute. I am a all A student, I have never been in trouble EVER at school. I skipped a grade when I was 8. I am doing college math in high school, I am in love with minecraft. I love making youtube video's,
albinsjoelin
12/13/2013 12:05 pm
You seem like a god guy, and you seem very sophisticated. So I'll let you in!
albinsjoelin
12/13/2013 12:07 pm
could you add me on Skype? albinsjoelin, cause the were many awesome youtubers
FallenRealityServer
12/13/2013 10:46 am
IGN:
Coldreaper
Australia
Building skills(1 to 10):
5 "My Younger Days Just Don't Come to me anymore"
Maturity:
I consider my self very mature, when you get as old as me, it comes in time. Don't get my wrong maturity also can be how your brought up, and your past builds you for your future, then its up to you to take action on what path you will take.

All aside, I'm a qualified IT Tech, just like you i am also running my own community. Hopefully i also get to share a bit of that experience with you as well
How much will you be on?:
Few Hours a day.
What is your reason for joining?: Apart from running a community it gets a bit to much. Just need a place to relax and chill out.

A bit about yourself:
I'm 19, been playing minecraft for about 3 years now, just to relax during study and work. I ride motorcycles as a sport. Broke my leg about 3 months ago! in a motorcycle accident, got "T-Boned" There's this giant steel rod in my (L) Tibia Called a intramedullary nail , I'm just as close as it gets to Iron Man now! "At least i like to think so "

Kind Regards,
Cold
albinsjoelin
12/13/2013 11:26 am
I give this app 10/10 It's really nice see a such well made application! And you seem to be very mature.
And btw I rock a Yamaha Ttr-125 that I ride during the summer I broke my leg 11 months ago and I haven't really recovered and built up my strength in that leg. But enough with the small talk, you're in!
Zlb01
12/13/2013 9:28 am
IGN: Zlb01
Building skills(1 to 10): 5-7
Maturity: 10
How much will you be on?: I got a ton of school work because exams are comming. So maybe 30-1 hr a say
What is your reason for joining?: I'm looking for a small server to do a Lp on. I'm also looking for a server to help
A bit about yourself: I'm good with bukkit. I'm not good ad coding. But I can do permissions. I am 13. I would really like to come on the server. O and also I suck at spelling just saying
albinsjoelin
12/13/2013 9:54 am
Hey Zlb01, I looked at you application and it seemed fine. But remember that you are only 13 so you have to behave maturely and not spam chat and so forth. But what the heck you're in! And I'm looking forward to see some let's plays after we got a few player. Could you link me the YouTube account?
Zlb01
12/13/2013 10:20 am
NuTela
12/12/2013 4:44 pm
Can't wait for the server to come up,
albinsjoelin
12/13/2013 8:27 am
The server is hopefully going in to "beta" this sunday, it means that I will start the server and fix everything, plugins, permissions e.t.c
albinsjoelin
12/11/2013 11:22 am
Yeah sure! I wont have time today though, Swedish test tomorrow
sjojo
12/11/2013 11:14 am
albinsjoelin
sjojo
albinsjoelin
BOOM! You're in! I really like that you have led a town, you may want to apply for a Moderator? I think you would make a great service. And also, where are you from?

I would love to apply for Moderator, do you need any extra information for that?

And I am from Holland

Also, I'd like to help you with making a somewhat better spawn, as I personally think that the one I've seen on YT isn't really good, I'm sure it holds all information, but it looks kinda basic :/ And a little question, will you host the server 24/7 or not?

Well when I setup all the premission and necessary groups, I'll start recruting. I'll give you more information later.
I would be happy if you helped me with spawn cause I know that it's "basic", I would say that I'm like a 3 in building. Maybe I can get you in on the server when it gets to "beta".

That would be great, Do you have time for a chat on skype? You got mine (sjojo2015 if you don't remember )
grymfogel1
12/11/2013 9:50 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: grymfogel1
Building skills(1 to 10):11
Maturity: Very mature, have the ability to go to incredibly immature instantly.
How much will you be on?: About 1-3 hours a day
What is your reason for joining?: This server looks awesome.
A bit about yourself: I'm totally awesome and my shoe size is 49.
albinsjoelin
12/11/2013 9:54 am
Good application. Building skill seems fine to me. xD You're in!
Donblack19
12/10/2013 7:02 pm
IGN:EliteTaye
Building skills(1 to 10): 7 Honestly
Maturity: Very Mature, Goofy at time. But mature
How much will you be on?: Everyday
What is your reason for joining?: I am looking for a new server to join, I would really like to make new friends on mc that I can see everyday.
A bit about yourself:

I'm a junior in high school, I play mc in my freetime. I don;t know what else to say :p
albinsjoelin
12/11/2013 9:00 am
Nice application, though I think you maybe will have a bit delay on the server, cause your from US but I don't think that would be a problem. And for you information Junior High is called Gymnasiet in Swedish... JUST SO YOU KNOW! You're in!
Donblack19
12/13/2013 10:17 am
Thanks yous o much!!! !:DD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome