New server // Recruiting mature staff

darthvaderlol's Avatar darthvaderlol8/16/16 2:32 am
1 emeralds 210 6
8/21/2016 7:41 am
darthvaderlol's Avatar darthvaderlol
Hey there.

I'm UckoDucko, the Owner of UckoSkyblock.
Our server is nearly due for release, just a few things need to be touched up (Buildings) and we'll be good to go! We need a staff team to work around the clock to help out our players.
If you are mature and have a basic/advanced knowledge of Skyblock, feel free to submit an application! We will need some information, like your timezone, so we can recruit different timezones to have a 24/7 staff team!

Please follow the application template, and remember, any with little to no detail will be totally ignored! Please try and put as much detail so we can get to know you.

*Please note - We only need helpers and moderators. Please do not apply for another rank as you will not be accepted.

Click to reveal
Position:
Name:
IGN:
Skype: (Or another method of contacting you if you do not have skype)
Time-zone:
How many hours a day can you commit:
Knowledge of commands:
Why should we pick you:
Extra notes:

Of course, if you'd like to see what the server is like before applying, be free to have a look, the ip is: uckoskyblock.com, we support minecraft clients from 1.8 through to 1.10. Please be aware that the spawn does not look good as it is in construction, but it will look good after our builders have completed the project.
The server does not have a website, as I feel a website is necessary only once the server has a solid playerbase.
darthvaderlol
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

darthvaderlol
08/21/2016 7:41 am
bump
DrJoe
08/19/2016 10:25 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Position: I would like to apply for the helper rank.
Name: My Name is Joseph but you can call me Joe
IGN: DrJoe
Time-zone: I live in Australia
How many hours a day can you commit: I can commit at least 3 hours on weekdays and up to 12 hours on weekends as i have a lot of free time when i am not at school.
Knowledge of commands: I know most if not all skyblock commands as skyblock is one of my favorite servers and i play it a lot. I also know just about most commands of most of the basic plugins but i am still open to learn.
Why should we pick you: To be honest i think you should pick me because of my experience i have and for my knowledge. I know so much about servers as i used to own a server of my own a long time ago and i have also been many different ranks on many different servers from Helper to Developer to Co-owner. The Reason i want to apply for the helper rank is because i want to start from the bottom and work my way up i guess. I don't want to apply for admin or become a mod straight away, i want to prove that i deserve these rank. I think you should also pick me over other people because i am dedicated to my work and if i have to help someone i will always do my best to help them no matter the cause.
Extra notes: I would just like to say, thank you and i hope to speak to you soon!
-DrJoe
ImBrad
08/19/2016 10:07 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Position: Any
Name: Brad
IGN: BaptiseSodomise
Skype: (Or another method of contacting you if you do not have skype) PM for Skype
Time-zone: UTC+00:00
How many hours a day can you commit: Most of the day to be honest. I usually wake up at 12AM and go to sleep around 12PM
Knowledge of commands: I have some knowledge of commands and what they do, but if I do not I make it a task to go into extensive research to understand and develop my knowledge on said topic even if it is not commands
Why should we pick you: I'm a confident person and I can be friendly to anyone who is respectful towards me. I am also firm but fair with how I react to situations. But I can also have a joke. I can also put myself into the person who is disobeying rules or is in need of helps eyes and see it from where they stand. I am also extremely mature.
Extra notes: N/A
darthvaderlol
08/19/2016 9:21 am
bump
TheEdgelord
08/16/2016 8:00 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Position: Moderator

Name: Frank

IGN: FrankTC

Time Zone: Central Time

How many hours can you commit: I can commit a decent amount of time, I am pretty busy, with programming applications, however I think I can do at least 4 hours a week.

Knowledge of Commands: I am very skilled with all commands and their parameters. I know how to program in JSON, so I can write commands that specify exactly what I want (eg. Select the type of horse, create killer bunnies, select many types of FallingSand, etc.)

Why we should pick you: I know a lot about programming, and a lot about people skills, so I know exactly what punishment to run for what instance, I know how to run commands, I also have an IQ of 146 Genius, so don't expect me to do anything stupid!

Extra notes: I am a very skilled developer, so if you ever have an opening for developer, I would love to have it! I am also a YouTuber, with the channel of OreDerp.
loahf
08/16/2016 7:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Position: Mod/Builder
Name: Pablo, or Pab for short
IGN: loahf
Skype: (Or another method of contacting you if you do not have skype): loahfop
Time-zone: PHT
How many hours a day can you commit: Depends really on my schedule, i just go with the flow
Knowledge of commands: Pretty Veteran
Why should we pick you: If you pick me.. I will assure you do NOT regret it. i am a loyal person and i only give it to people who deserve it, and those i trust.
Extra notes: I specialize with Rustic builds
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome