New Server startup needs funding and staff!

ZippyGaming's Avatar ZippyGaming3/19/15 2:04 pm
3/19/2015 3:12 pm
ZippyGaming's Avatar ZippyGaming
Hey guys!
My name is NavyIsBeast and I am here to offer a chance to work with me on a new server. I am experienced in ownership of servers and such. I need all jobs that you can think of. Certain jobs WILL BE PAID so apply through skype! send me your job title, description, and resume of past work. I need mature, older people to work with, speak english, and able to work at least on weekends. My skype is Kimwilson1221. Thanks for viewing and if you have any questions Skype me!

PS I will also respond to PlanetMinecraft PMs but it may take longer than a skype message to return a message. Thanks!!!
ZippyGaming
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

st6sniper1
03/19/2015 2:34 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Ok but I do not use a camera I only use my mic
ZippyGaming
03/19/2015 3:12 pm
thats ok add me on skype kimwilson1221
st6sniper1
03/19/2015 2:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
In Game Name- st6sniper1
Name- William
age- 14
experience- I have worked on many servers. some were successful and some were not. But over the time I have gathered a lot of knowledge on minecraft and server commands. I can set up most plugins and I am learning how to make custom plugins. I am also able to make custom banners being that I have adobe Photoshop. I can also make quality videos and teaser trailers because I also have adobe premier pro. I am also very good at designing websites. I have create 2 from enjin but I can also do other websites to. I am a good team player and I am a great leader. I enjoy helping people in need of knowledge or further help.
Qualities-
~I can set up plugins
~I can manage a server
~I am supportive
~ love working with a team
~I can moderate chat
~I can make custom banners and trailers for free
~I can set up websites and design websites

Thanks for reading
ZippyGaming
03/19/2015 2:30 pm