New server trinity-craft 80slots 5gb ram 24/7 needs staff!

nickvo93's Avatar nickvo937/18/12 5:58 am
7/19/2012 11:29 am
mrvanhalen93's Avatar mrvanhalen93
Hey guys

We from Trinity-craft (raid,pvp,pve,factions,mcmmo,iconomy)
are about to go public(1 week +-) (we will advertise daily)
butt we need some extra staff since we got 80 slots and only 6 staff atm

Feel fit for the job?
Join the server : fr10.mooshroom.net:25631
more info can be found there & on our website; http://www.trinity-craft.enjin.com

note: website & spawn arent completely finished yet, eta: 2-5 days
nickvo93
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mrvanhalen93
07/19/2012 11:29 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
i was applying for admin or mod
real_life_man
07/19/2012 11:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
i can do it gust need ip and can i be admin or head mod
iam ben a head mod on imperial craft
mrvanhalen93
07/19/2012 10:54 am
here is the old app

IGN: dmb32693
SKYPE: (ADD ME: TheBlueDragon06 mine is helloman697 just saying
WHY ARE YOU APPLYING? well i feel sorry that trinity craft got griefed i really do and i want to get it back to its original glory and make that guy pay for betraying you.
ARE YOU A GOOD BUILDER? yes 8.9/10:
WHAT RANK ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: any rank you think i deserve.
WHAT EXPERIENCE HAVE YOU GOT?: owned a server and a mod on a server now
WHY SHOULD YOU BE PICKED?: well cause i would like to join you guys cause i want to beable to help people i can provide 24/7 support for them like all day and all week support for everyone i would anwser all there questions and help them in any way i can.I would love to have the opportunity to build a great server suitable for all types of players and I think this is my chance to do so. I will not live down to expectations and promises and I hope to pass them on our way to the top. I know that I can help you and the rest of the staff make this a GREAT server, I just need you to give me the chance to do it. You will find me as a great fellow staff. I have experience with WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsChat, Factions, Lockette, and many, many more. I hope you choose me and can see that I qualify for the positon. Thanks! also i want to be able to help people in there time of need i will help anyone who needs help and provide as much support as possible and i will dedicate my life to the server i will be on everyday and never leave the server i will be the best mod you ever had you wont regret it i promise also i owned a server before and i am a mod on 1 server so i have alot of experiences with servers i hope you pick me bye thanks. this is just extra info on me and why i want to join and stuff thanks bye.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE?: cause im good with plugins and i can help all day and i never betray anyone
WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS?: (do your homework!) http://www.trinity-craft.enjin.com/
IF ACCEPTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CREATIVE IS ONLY USED TO BUILD SPAWN? AND MOBARENA'S ETC?: yes

SHORT 200 WORD ESSAY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH MINECRAFT: (200 MINIMUM!):yes there is i would be very sad if i was rejected please take your time and read through cause i have experiences with servers and i am loyal and trustworthy and and i dont have problems with staff or anything im pretty good with plugins and i really am good with helping i can be on all day and support everyone who ever haves a question i will there to help i really would like to be a mod on this server or any staff position i really like it its a great server and i would really love to be mod i love this server and it would just make me sad if i was not accepted but i can handle it if i was mature like on a rateing i mean i say 9/10 and yea i hope you guys pick me thanks for the apps thanks again bye i hope you pick me i have also played minecraft for 1 year to also i know alot about plugins i have alot like tons of experiences with plugins and running a server playing miencraft was the best time of my life i got to meet new people and make new friends i wish to restore your server back and make sure they nasty guy or griefed never comes on i hate people who do that i feel your pain thanks i hope you pick me bye.
iKPH
07/19/2012 10:50 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Im up for helping you, Let me know if i can, ive been on the server today, looks good
mrvanhalen93
07/19/2012 10:19 am
well i applied here:www.planetminecraft.com/forums/need-some-respectable-staff-for-5gb-ram-slot-server-t118690.html
and no one ever replied so could u take a look at it and tell the owner to decide.
nickvo93
07/19/2012 9:26 am
bump
nickvo93
07/18/2012 6:47 am
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com