New Social Survival Server. :)

bethalicious's Avatar bethalicious8/15/14 5:52 pm
1 emeralds 149
Hi folks, I'm Beth, and I am looking to start a small casual guild server for adults. I need some good peops to start this awesome community with, and I have a few key things I am looking for.

I need a few folks that are game veterans and are willing to be our game go to experts. At most, I probably could use 4 or 5 of these experts. They must be social and willing to have their brains picked. They do not need to be hardcore or online 24/7.

I need a few folks (2 or 3) to help me create a small guild wiki on the website and be willing to answer posts on the forums. These folks will be hand picked through an application process.

I also need some light rp folks, as I already have a few friends that have joined that like to do rp. RP IS NOT REQUIRED to be in the guild, but it is fun in small doses.

Finally, I am looking for a ton of social friendly builders to join our guild/community/server. We do play other games, so this is not 100% necessarily for just MineCraft. Thank you.

Again, this is a casual, social guild. We are really looking to make new friends in the game and be able to hang out without the stresses of being in a hardcore guild. A lot of us have kids, and we never will stop family members from joining with you. The point of our guild is to have fun playing the game, and to be comfortable and friends with the people you are playing it with. I will have a list of what server we will be on shortly.

There will be a building party for all new characters sometime next week that will be posted on our website (revolutionaryguild.com). Check the website out and join our awesome new community today! Be a part of something new!
bethalicious
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn