I am new to this, help me out.

Kid Nickels's Avatar Kid Nickels3/29/12 11:25 pm
3/29/2012 11:32 pm
papertazer's Avatar papertazer
I am a huge fan of minecraft fan and I play a ton on my own. I want to join a server, but I have no idea where to even begin. Browsing through the servers can be a bit overwhelming, and even if I were to find one I don't know if there is anything I need to do before I join said server. I hope I don't make myself sound stupid, I am a total noob to this, but is my IGN my login name? I see the question, "Will you grief?" a lot. I have no idea what this means but if I were to join your server I promise to cause you none.

I am but a simple farmer that wants to raise meat and crops for you (and occasionally bake you cookies)

Thanks a ton everyone!
Rachel, 27
Kid Nickels
Level 32 : Artisan Unicorn