New Vanilla Minecraft Server (looking for help)

MrHufty's Avatar MrHufty4/28/12 11:32 am
4/28/2012 3:28 pm
HunterPwnsU's Avatar HunterPwnsU
i have just recently made a server and i would love to have help with having it up and running. If you would like to help just reply with your qualifications and anything else you think i should know.
MrHufty
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

HunterPwnsU
04/28/2012 3:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:HunterPwnsU
Position:Admin
Timezone/Country: CST/North America

Other Features: I've been ranked as expert builder on other servers. I specialize in making replicas of buildings in the real world but I'm also creative and I am good with redstone.

I do have skype for any talking reasons.
Nngag
04/28/2012 11:34 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
you need help i'm da man!

IGN: ningag2
Position: admin
Why Do you want this position?: i want to help the server by keeping it clean from greifers and hackers, enforce the rules, help anyone who needs help, and make sure everyone is having fun
How will you help our server?: i want to help the server by keeping it clean from greifers and hackers, enforce the rules, help anyone who needs help, and make sure everyone is having fun
Timezone/country: india

Other Features?: i don't ban for no reason, i don't op anyone for no reason (not even if their my friend),i'm not a greifer like those idiots,i had my own server (i'm good at running servers) i have been admin on 3 servers and mod on 3, i know all sorts of commands (i'm always learning more), i'm a great builder and i'm really helpful
i have skype also
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome