New Whitelisted Server PLAYERS NEEDED

Dorkay's Avatar Dorkay7/6/12 6:08 am
7/6/2012 7:30 am
DrKillWill's Avatar DrKillWill
Hiya

The names Dorkay and I wanna bring to you guys the next best thing. This new whitelisted server includes such plugins as Mcmmo, Factions, Warhub and MobArena. The addition of plugins can also be influenced by the public. In this server we are looking for aged 15+ males and females just wanting to have a 24/7 server they can use. Because this server is so new I will need help in the creation of it !.I wanted it to be a whitelist so i can choose the type of people I want to get a good variety. Also some sort of Verbal Communication helps with your application (skype, ventrilo, teamspeak). Also I plan on keeping the same world for a long time so you guys can really get nestled down. Although this server is about being friendly it is fine to have wars. Below is the application hope to be seeing you soon! cheers
IP:184.95.50.178:33689

I'll Fill mine out as an example!

IGN: Dorkay
Why This Server?: Because I wanted a good community and I love fighting!
Type of Person Are you?: I little hypo, funny , easy going, easy to talk too
Previous Builds?: I've built a lot of pixel art but im more of a fighter myself
Type Of Minecrafter?: Murderer
Communication?(skype etc.): Yeah i have skype! If you want to add me send a message saying from minecraft forums!

Thanks
Dorkay
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner