NordiCraft HELP WANTED!

NordiCraft's Avatar NordiCraft6/6/12 6:25 pm
6/6/2012 6:52 pm
NordiCraft's Avatar NordiCraft
Hey guys I need more people on my server called NordiCraft. Its epic trust me. Also, I kind of need help with plugins. If you can help me. I will give you an (appropriate) prefix of your choice. Check it out on my account!

Not Completed.
Story

You are on a pirate ship called the Blackbird, sailing to a small island called Nordica located in the Swedish Archipelago. Once you arrive your goal is to raid, and steal from the island. The plan backfires as your captain strands you and the crew of 24 in Nordica. Food supplies get low causing civil unrest, bloodshed and merciless war. (Based off of the Suzanne Collins; The Hunger Games)

Goal

Minecraft has always been lacking a true hardcore PVP experience, an intense combat environment which pits hundreds of factions in the battle for supremacy. NordiCraft aims to fill that gap, offering a truly amazing PVP experience. Featuring a fully dynamic world, hundreds of factions and the Ultimate battle for supremacy - PVP will never be the same. The concept sounds great, right? The execution is even better.

Staff
Owner: PartyOnWayne -an experienced and mature minecrafter who has owned and operated over 15 servers.

Co-Owner: davidk2skiracer - a mature minecrafter who is currently admin on over 20 servers and is an expert on Bukkit plugins.

Admin: Hockeyhead44 - A n00b.
Included
~Factions~
Dynamic & Political Environment
Increased Difficulty
Mature MC experience
Wars
Raiding (Griefing) fully supported
Mild Lore/RP elements
Seasons/Weather
Fair donation system
Mature & Competent Staff Team