Nucleazombiecraft Looking for staff!

zombienuker9's Avatar zombienuker96/11/13 4:58 pm
6/11/2013 9:31 pm
KDVII's Avatar KDVII
I Am the owner of this server and im looking for real mature staff here are some info

Ranks Current:
Owner:1/1
Co-Owner:3/3
Head-Admin:1/2
Admin:1/3
Head-Mod:1/1
Mods:0/4

Here are the apps:

Mod:
ign:
matureity(1-10);
why should i chose you?:

Admin:
ign:
matureity(1-10);
why should i chose you?:
Past expericence:
Building skills:

Head-Admin:
ign:
matureity(1-10);
why should i chose you?:
Past expericence:
Building skills:
permmisions skills:
plugin skills:
Why should i trust you?:

If accepted itll say on here or ill add you on skype
zombienuker9
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KDVII
06/11/2013 9:31 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
1 more spot for Moderator Apply NOW
zombienuker9
06/11/2013 9:04 pm
looking for 1 mod!
Luksa
06/11/2013 9:01 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Admin:
ign: LuksaSRB97
matureity(1-10); 8
why should i chose you?: I will help other people if they need help, I can make you PvP arena, mob arena , spelef , shop etc.. I will kick/ban hackers and griefers and take some screenshot as proof .And I will help you in building if you need something to be fixed.
Past expericence: Moderator on 15 servers and admin on 4 servers.
Building skills: 1/10 - 8.5
zombienuker9
06/11/2013 9:04 pm
Accepted
KDVII
06/11/2013 8:00 pm
1 Admin and 1 Mod Spots r Open
KDVII
06/11/2013 7:53 pm
Looking For 1 Admina dn 1 Mod!!!
zombienuker9
06/11/2013 7:43 pm
Still looking for 1 mod and 1 admin!
LeikothaAlt
06/11/2013 7:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zombie, did you see mine?
zombienuker9
06/11/2013 7:24 pm
accepted as mod
zombienuker9
06/11/2013 7:21 pm
Jpman denied sorry
zombienuker9
06/11/2013 7:19 pm
anyone else?
LeikothaAlt
06/11/2013 7:18 pm
I am Leikotha and I am very interested in applying for a staff position
My age:I am 14
Skype name: Tori.Loveyuh
Maturity: I am very mature 1-20 = 10
My experience: I have lots of experience when it comes to staff, I owned server which was very popular, as well as being staff on many servers and even Co-Owner on many servers, I am good with your basic server plugins and can really help out with the server.
Why pick me? I do not abuse my power and I will mostly be in Survival mode playing legitly on your server I do not give items to people. I will be nice and friendly to others.
I have lots of
experience on servers. Mod 2 times, admin. I also co-owned one. I also have owned a server..

I think you should pick me because I have plenty of experience and hate griefers. I am nice and friendly to others. I do not abuse powers. I hate hackers. I will advertise your server if i am accepted.

Why Would I Like To Be Admin: Owning a server is very difficult and annoying when people are like "Gimme op, gimme staff" "Can i have creative? Can i have diamond". I would know because i have owned a server. And i just want to help when people are doing that. I also like helping people and being nice and friendly to them. I do not abuse powers because that is just stupid.

My Prior Experiences: Well, I Actually Have A LOT of Experience. I am admin on 2 servers, mod/op on 2. I also have owned a server in the past.

Hackers: When hackers Hack and they are like You are a stupid and stuff I will just ignore and ask the owner or someone else for help.
KDVII
06/11/2013 7:24 pm
Accepted Great App
KDVII
06/11/2013 7:10 pm
Ok 1 more Admin Spot Left And 2 Moderator Spots LEFT!
p0kachu123
06/11/2013 7:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Head-Admin:
ign:p0kachu123
matureity(1-10);8
why should i chose you?:I have previously been a owner of a big server
Past expericence:owner
Building skills:7
permmisions skills:10
plugin skills:9 sometimes I get confused
Why should i trust you?:I have a lot of experience of server property and managing
zombienuker9
06/11/2013 7:15 pm
Denied
Debowebb
06/11/2013 6:45 pm
Hi there. I am Debowebb and I am very interested in applying for a staff position i'll do my app in my own little clever format :3 thanks guys-Debo
My age:I am 14
Skype name:Debowebb
Maturity: I am very mature, you can see this from my calm behavior and rare use of constant caps or swear words.
My experience: I have lots of experience when it comes to staff, having owned my own server which was very popular, aswell as being staff on many servers and even Co-Owner on many servers, I am very good with your basic server plugins and can really help out with the server I know what to do when I see rule breakers..Punish them.
What I will do as staff: I will keep your server clean with no spammers, no hackers and make sure everyone is having fun and not feeling abused by any other players, i'll make sure everyone follows your designated server rules and respects them, I am very good at finding and catching hackers which is a big bonus to all Legit players I know what to do when theres a close call.
Why pick me? (Other info): I do not abuse my power and I will mostly be in Survival mode playing legitly on your server I do not give out items and I do not admin abuse as that's just wrong and promotes the wrong sort of atmosphere on your server.

ALSO: I have descent grammar and I try my best to do good and be nice to players. I'll never hesitate to help a player if they are confused, and I will always follow rules and i WILL pick favorites, BUT i will ban them if they go against rules and I have permission

Hello,
this is my Minecraft application for admin/mod. I have lots of
experience on servers. Mod (includes chat mod and reg. mod) 3ish, admin
2. I also co-owned one. But haven't yet owned one myself.

I think you should pick me because we have much experience and lots
to offer. I am always fair to the players and take their suggestions
into consideration. After talking it up with someone of a higher rank of
course (co-owner/owner). Because I am so fair I am highly loved by
the community. I also hate hackers with a burning passion. If caught
hacking they will be kicked and sent with a warning. If caught again,
they will be kicked and sent to a person with higher rank. I also tend
to stay very active as we both are on ALL the time after school. I also
tend to meet your expectations and would love to do anything at your
command.

I would like to thank you for your time and would love for you to pick us. Just let me know as soon as possible. Means a ton. Thanks.

Why Would I Like To Be Admin: Well, Of Course There Are Many Reasons. But Lets Cut To The Chase. Anyway, Owning A Server Is Not Easy! And I Realize That, With All those people swarming you and messaging you asking random questions over and over again. To Tell you the truth, it gets pretty annoying. But If You Allowed Me To Be Admin. I Dont want you to worry about a thing. I will first off, get people to ask me all the questions and you can sit back, relax, and drink a cup of juice while eating chips. Anyway, I feel like your server has a lot of potential and it could be even bigger than it already is. Thank You!

My Prior Experiences: Well, I Actually Have A LOT of Experience. Let me Explain, I Am A PRO at Plugins. By Pro I Mean I can help you with a plugin that I do not even know. Group-Manager Is My Strongest plugin point and I can help you with any type of group manager problem that you have. If You have any plugin problems, Please feel free to ask me anything you please. I Have also been moderator on 3 servers and admin on 2! Anyway, Please keep My Experience in consideration especially since it is one of the main parts of an application! =D

My Skills And Talents: Well, I Am A Professional At World Edit. I Can Build Massive Structures and buildings easily with //wand. One of my favorite things to build is a PvP Arena. PVP Is A Main Part of the server so I can make you any pvp arena that you would like. I Also Have A Talent At seeing in players perspectives. I Like to think what the player feels. I know that they wish that they could be mod, or they wish that they have staff, but i never brag, and i never want to make enemy's. I want to be friends with different players and make friends.

Hackers: Ok, truly, I used to be a hacker myself. But then I thought to myself, Minecraft was not made for hacking in PvP. It is meant to PvP Legit and fight people in a fair way. I don't exactly start hating on hackers, but i pretty much think to my self, i give these hackers warnings, And If they are all like, You are a stupid mod and stuff I will just ignore and ask the owner or someone else for help. Also, I Can Tell The Difference between a hacker and you probably can too. Force Fielders usually hit back words -.-. And then they claim they are not hackers. Man, Its kind of offending. But If you make me mod, do not worry about a thing, I will make sure that you will have no worries about hackers and I will handles situations as fast as I can. Thank you.

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: About 1 Year And Still Counting! Loving It!

Thanks guys at your awesome server!
-Debowebb
p0kachu123
06/11/2013 8:39 pm
THIS WAS COPIED

1.he Dident follow the questions
2.he was copy and pasting on other severs
zombienuker9
06/11/2013 7:07 pm
Accepted for almost giveing me a heart attack for such a amzing app
charjas1
06/11/2013 6:24 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
ign:charjas
matureity(1-10);8
why should i chose you?:beacuse im a good admin im good with redstone im respectful i will deal with hackers and rule breakers i love minecraft iv'e been playing for 2 years im very fair to players im good at building and some plugins
Past expericence:Admin on 4 servers mod on 1 co-owner on 2
Building skills:im a good builder
KDVII
06/11/2013 7:02 pm
Accepted
zachattackz
06/11/2013 6:07 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Head-Admin:
ign:zachattacks
matureity(1-10);7
why should i chose you?:Because i am fair, loyal, and like i said before i was told i was a good co-owner on my recent server.,and good admin,mod.I have been play/staffed many diffrent type of servers.
Past expericence:I have been a co-owner of a once popular server that shut down due to the lack of donations but was told i was a very good and respective one.
I was also an mod of many good server that have been shut down and was once head admin and admin of 7 different servers
Building skills:I good with world edit build/castles
permmisions skills:I \'m okay with perms
plugin skills:Im good with all basic perms and will do research on others
Why should i trust you?:I have been admin on many servers and never greifed.All the other serevrs say im loyal and help out alot!
KDVII
06/11/2013 6:03 pm
Head-Admin:
ign: v4_Stuns
matureity(1-10);c10
why should i chose you?: Im Very Expirenced with plugins and etc
Past expericence: Ive Use to run my own server i was admin on many server until they stopped updating to new updates
Building skills: very good at building
permmisions skills: I Know How To Set And Del/Add Perms to groups
plugin skills: Im Very Good With Plugins
Why should i trust you?: I never greif servers and i prevent it from happening and i like to help out staff/people
zombienuker9
06/11/2013 6:05 pm
accepted acept my skype request *Skype camjon123
zachattackz
06/11/2013 6:00 pm
IGN(In Game Name): Zachattacks

Skype-zachattcks

Experience: I have been a co-owner of a once popular server that shut down due to the lack of donations but was told i was a very good and respective one.
I was also an mod of many good server that have been shut down and was once head admin and admin of 7 different servers(I've played for long time for all these)

Why should we make you an admin?: Because i am fair, loyal, and like i said before i was told i was a good co-owner on my recent server.,and good admin,mod.I have been play/staffed many diffrent type of servers.

Skills: I am great with building, I am great with Plugins basic and non basic , if i dont know it then i will do my research on it!

Extra Info: I can make your server very popular and bring it many new players and give you the best server you can ever ask for.(youtube/livestreams)
zachattackz
06/11/2013 5:56 pm
Head-Admin:
ign:zachattacks
matureity(1-10);
why should i chose you?:Cuz im already your admin and i wanna be head-admin
Past expericence:Your server
Building skills:good
permmisions skills:good
plugin skills:great
Why should i trust you?:Im already your admin so y not
zombienuker9
06/11/2013 6:00 pm
this is a exapmple of a horrible app no effort at all...
zombienuker9
06/11/2013 5:48 pm
anyone else?
honeydew11233
06/11/2013 5:34 pm
Ing:honeydew11233
Maturity: 8 1/2
Why should you choose me: I love to help lots of minecraftians, and plus I am a big help with building stuff.
Past experience: My past experience was when I was a head admin on my friends server. . My building skills are about a 10 if you ask me. I once built a rocket and a twelve story house or a jungle tree house!
KingMolt3n
06/11/2013 5:27 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Admin:
ign: ViolentB3AsTz90
matureity(1-10); 8
why should i chose you?: I can help test any plugins and I i am very kind and helpful, not disrespectful and I will help anyone who needs it, I can build stuff for you when you need it.
Past expericence: I have been admin on 3 servers and they all liked me until all of them couldnt get the donations in and got shutdown but Yes I have helped out with plugins and they got them working.
Building skills: I am a pretty decent builder when I get inspired.
zombienuker9
06/11/2013 5:43 pm
accepted
BigAl512
06/11/2013 5:27 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Nerd
Well, im just going to apply for the head admin app, if i dont make it, feel free to put me at a lower rank, such as admin, or moderator!

Head-Admin:
ign: BigAl512
matureity(1-10); 9/10, i say 9 because i love to have fun with the community at the same time of doing my job, but when i have a job, its always 10/10
why should i chose you?: I am staff on 5+ servers, i know a ton about plugins, and i am available 14-17 hours a day, 7 days a week! I am responsible and can help your server grow! I always love to help out with anything!
Past expericence: 1 Owner, 2 Moderators, 1 HeadModerator, 1 Admin, 1 Plugin/Permissions setup, and trusted on many servers.
Building skills: Basic to medium, im good at building server shops... etc.
permmisions skills: I can work with any permission plugin, i use permissionsex on my server, but work well with any permissions plugin, and know the nodes
plugin skills: I work good with 95% of plugins, i can help configure them as well as test them for you, i know commands for many plugins, and if in doubt, i google it or look it up!
Why should i trust you?: I have a big heart, i am trusted and i love helping people. I will follow the rules of the server, and help make a better community! I will do everything you ask of me to the fullest of its extent, and will stay loyal, to your server. I will never ever abuse my commands/authority in a negitive matter!

Thank you for reading this,
BigAl512
Multiman99
06/11/2013 5:25 pm
Admin:
ign:builden666
matureity(1-10);8.8 and over
why should i chose you?:
Past expericence:owned and worked forservers. Played sine 1.2.5
Building skills:8 id say
PixelyPixel
06/11/2013 5:13 pm
Mod:
ign:None
matureity(1-10);10
why should i chose you?:I Dont Know But I Know I Help Pepole And Dont feel Bad If You Pick Someone Over Me
KDVII
06/11/2013 6:48 pm
[Denied] No ign mean u dont have a minecraft account
across
06/11/2013 5:09 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Ign: arcross
Maturity: 8 1/2
Wy should I choose you: I am very reliable, responsible, and love to help others and there server.
Past experience: I have had a lot of experience with Head-Admin and I have helped them with the ranks, plugins, and enforcing of rules
Building Skills: not the best but still will build
Permissions skills: Really good with others and if I don't know a plugin I will take a look at it and see if I can get it
Plugin Skills: Really good with certain plugins and will learn a plugin if I don't know it
Why should I trust you: I have been staff on plenty of other servers and I have experience as Head-Admin.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome