NukeCraft Recruiting NEED Admins/Mods

SergentBladez's Avatar SergentBladez1/22/13 5:27 pm
2/1/2013 6:40 pm
Geico10's Avatar Geico10
Hello Players of Minecraft! I just bought a new server and if you would like to apply for Admin or Moderator fillout the application below please i will try to check it out ASAP Thanks for reading hopefully i see you in NukeCraft!

Admin App

What would you do to help the server?
How can you help the server?
What commands do you know that can help out the server?
Maturity 1-10:
Building 1-10:
How much time can you devote for the server a day?
Why should we trust you?
Do you have a good personality?
Why do you want to be Admin?

Mod App

What would you do if two players were fighting over eachother being scammed?
Building 1-10
Why should we trust you?
Have any other experiences?
What commands do you know that can help the server?
How much time can you devote for the server a day?
Why do you want to be Moderator?

Server is not done yet (obviously but like the permissions i mean same with spawn) but when it is i will post a comment on this and i will also post it on the forums. Thank you for devoting your time to this i hope to see you on NukeCraft soon! (you need to have skype so i can tell you the IP and other stuff too)
SergentBladez
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Geico10
02/01/2013 6:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Minecraft Name: Geico10
What would you do to help the server? keep the mean/bad people from being so cruel
How can you help the server? i will help welcome newcomers
What commands do you know that can help out the server? mainly all of them
Have any other experiences? admin, head-mod, and mod on three servers
Maturity 1-10: 9 everyone likes a joke
Building 1-10: probably a 7 1/2 im ok but not a god
How much time can you devote for the server a day? 4 hrs
Why should we trust you? im very nice and love meeting new people
Do you have a good personality? yes
Why do you want to be Admin? im fun and like to see other people enjoy servers without greifers/attitudes/ and the offensive language
xZynL
02/01/2013 6:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mod App

Minecraft Name: onurBlolz
What would you do if two players were fighting over eachother being scammed? Ask them about the problem, get both sides of the story and warn/ban depending on how bad the scam is.
Maturity 1-10: 9, Gotta have some fun once in a while
Building 1-10: Depends on what im building.. I'd say generally a 7/10
Why should we trust you? Because i know what it is like to have bad staff and i would wish it upon anyone
Have any other experiences? Owned a server, Mod on 4 servers, Admin on 2 servers
What commands do you know that can help the server? Commands? You mean plugins right and it would depend on the server you have.. I could get a better understanding if you skyped me and gave me a little more information
How much time can you devote for the server a day? On weekends i'd say 8 hours, weekdays i'd say 5 hours
Why do you want to be Moderator? Because i'm a great staff member and good at keeping people under control... I would really love to be an Admin but i don't know if i would have the time

Anyway thanks for reading my app, Please get back to me
Ninniy
01/24/2013 12:46 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Minecraft Name: ninniy116
What would you do to help the server? I would make custom server skins, make banners, and advertise with all the might I have.
How can you help the server? What I said above, and I would donate if I had the money.
What commands do you know that can help out the server? I know all the commands I can find. I always use /help to figure out what useful things I can do, and I look up everything on the internet to find out how to use them.
Have any other experiences? Yes. I am moderator on a server called Pigzcraft. mc.pigzcraft.com
Maturity 1-10: 9/10.
Building 1-10:8/10. Redstone, 9/10.
How much time can you devote for the server a day? 6-15 hours a day.
Why should we trust you? I will do as told ASAP, and I will NOT let those Rule-Breakers go.
Do you have a good personality? Yes. I am also humorous, modest, responsible, and trustworthy.
Why do you want to be Admin? I would like to be known around Minecraft, and I love to help users. I also like building, even if it DOES look bad.
snownumber2
01/24/2013 12:39 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Minecraft Name:Snownumber2
What would you do to help the server? I Am Good At Building And I Know How To Solve Problems Easily (Therapist In Training)
How can you help the server? I Am Good With Plugins And I Am Very Good At Fixing Things If The Server Commands Break.
What commands do you know that can help out the server? It Depends On What Plugins You Have On The Server
Have any other experiences? Yes. I Am Admin On My Friend's Server And Owner Of My Own Server
Maturity 1-10:8
Building 1-10:7
How much time can you devote for the server a day? I'm Usually Online About 6-8 Hours A Day
Why should we trust you? I Can't Prove Anything To You But I Have Been Told That I Am Nice And Trustworthy. I Am Honest Also. But As I Said, I Can't Prove This To You. You'll Just Have To See For Yourself If I'm Accepted.
Do you have a good personality? Yes. I Am A Very Likeable Person.
Why do you want to be Admin? The Last Server I Played On, The Admins Were Very Mean And Would Not Help The Players. I Want To Make Sure That Doesn't Happen On Other Servers So I Am Using My Own Good Personality To Help (I Can Advertise This Server On My Server)
SergentBladez
01/24/2013 9:09 am
*BUMP*
Terminator61098
02/01/2013 3:12 pm
WHEN WILL YOU PM US THE IP?!?!?!? I really wanna play =P
SergentBladez
01/22/2013 7:22 pm
Don't ask why you are declined
Also 4 Admins are good all i need are Mods gonna take 6
Terminator61098
01/22/2013 8:30 pm
i dont have a mic for skype but i have an iphone version of skype, can u just pm me the ip, and all the other stuff?
mamalama999
01/22/2013 7:17 pm
Level 1 : New Network
If Possible could you add me to skype.
SergentBladez
01/22/2013 7:14 pm
Terminator61098 Accepted
Mamalama999 Accepted
Spank3r Accepted
flash1110 Declined
coolcolin35 Accepted
Terminator61098
01/22/2013 6:45 pm
SergentBladez
Terminator61098Skype: Yes, will tell if accepted
Minecraft Name: Terminator61098
What would you do to help the server?: Bring in new players, help out every player i can, and help build cities, spawn, etc
How can you help the server?: Same as what i would do to help it.
What commands do you know that can help out the server?: World edit, and basic admin/ owner commands
Have any other experiences?: I have been head admin of a server, i have been a co-owner,i have been admin on another server, and i am currently a moderator on two servers
Maturity 1-10: 9 ( i can joke around sometimes )
Building 1-10: 10
How much time can you devote for the server a day?: 1 1/2 -2 hours a weekday about 3 or more on weekend days.Accepted
Why should we trust you?: Because i am
Do you have a good personality? : Is Minecraft awesome?
Why do you want to be Admin?: Because i'm loyal, trustworthy, nice, and i put the player first (in my opinion)

Am i accepted?
coolcolin35
01/22/2013 6:40 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
Admin App

Minecraft Name:coolcolin35

What would you do to help the server? - i will help your server by always listening to the owners and head_Admin i will never ever abuse my powers or i will not Troll / grief / steal and i will make people fell welcomed to the server and i will always be mature and nice to staff and players i can also make you guys a website but i can't pay for it i can only get the free version

How can you help the server? - i will help the server by watching griefers steal and make people fell welcome so they will like the server i can also make a server spawn because i am really good builder

What commands do you know that can help out the server? - I know how to use worldedit essentails worldguard lwc towny almost all the popular minecraft plugins
and if there one i don't know how to use i can found out how to use in it about 2 or 1 hour

Have any other experiences? - yes i have lots of experiences of being a admin mod and even co-owner i get good feedback from people i helped

Maturity 8-10:

Building 9-10:
How much time can you devote for the server a day? - about 1 or 2 hours it matters how much people are on

Why should we trust you? - you should trust me because i am a mature trustworthy person who help lots of people out get good feedback and always listens

Do you have a good personality? - yes i have lots of friends

Why do you want to be Admin? - i want to be a admin because i love helping out new server and helping out people i also like to help build stuff for server lots of server i help are popular and lots of people play on the servers i am staff in

Hope you like my app
SergentBladez
01/22/2013 6:35 pm
Terminator61098Skype: Yes, will tell if accepted
What would you do to help the server?: Bring in new players, help out every player i can, and help build cities, spawn, etc
What commands do you know that can help out the server?: World edit, and basic admin/ owner commands
Have any other experiences?: I have been head admin of a server, i have been a co-owner,i have been admin on another server, and i am currently a moderator on two servers
How much time can you devote for the server a day?: 1 1/2 -2 hours a weekday about 3 or more on weekend days.Accepted
Why do you want to be Admin?: Because i'm loyal, trustworthy, nice, and i put the player first (in my opinion)
SpaNk3r_
01/22/2013 6:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Admin App

Minecraft Name: SpaNk3r_
What would you do to help the server? I can host events on the server like skyblock, hunger games, and maze.
How can you help the server? I'm a good problem solver, and i love to host games, i have been the event manager on 2 other servers and i feel i did a good job at it.
What commands do you know that can help out the server? I pretty much know every command i'm good at world edit, and if there are some plugins that i don't know doesn't mean i cant learn them.
Have any other experiences? Been admin on 2 other servers, BlazeRealm, and CapeCraft
Maturity 1-10: 9-10 i love to have fun, but when needed i can be very serious.
Building 1-10: I would like to say 10-10 but i don't really judge my own work i would let you judge it for me.
How much time can you devote for the server a day? Maybe like 3-4 hours. I lift for about 1-2hrs when i get home but then ill be on after that, sometimes doing homework but ill still be on the server.
Why should we trust you? I have never griefed a spawn, hacked in my life. I only have 1 ban and that's from an abusive owner.
Do you have a good personality? Id like to think so haha. I been known to have good social skills on my other servers.
Why do you want to be Admin?
mamalama999
01/22/2013 6:23 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Admin

Minecraft Name: mamalama999

What would you do to help the server? Help Build, Administrate the server and make sure there are no hackers and cheaters to keep the server clean and bring in new players and help every player before myself.

How can you help the server? I will Build,Administrate the server so there are no hackers and can help you choose plugins if you need any help choosing them.

What commands do you know that can help out the server? I Know Pretty Much every command useful to a server.

Have any other experiences? I Have Experience with plugins and servers so I can help you out with your server and plugins i've been Head Admin,Owner,Admin and Moderator of servers before.

Maturity 1-10: 9
Building 1-10: 9
How much time can you devote for the server a day? Around 2 to 4 Hours a Day On Week Days and like 5-7 on Weekends.

Why should we trust you? I Would Love to help out your server and I love to help out on servers and I would never greif your server.

Do you have a good personality? Yes I Do

Why do you want to be Admin? I Will Help out all players before I do things for myself.
Terminator61098
01/22/2013 6:14 pm
How much time can you devote for the server a day?: 1 1/2 -2 hours a weekday about 3 or more on weekend days.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome