=-OmegaRaids-=New Server=-Looking for Pro Staff/Builders

MossMode's Avatar MossMode6/27/16 3:46 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 98
7/4/2016 8:05 pm
-Baron's Avatar -Baron
Hey guys!
Looking for a server to be staff on or have a great time playing factions?
Well here is the perfect place!
Server is up and working! 1.9.2!
Currently going strong with 6-30 players on regularly! Need help though!
Snicky's server is looking for great active staff and players to come out and help grow our already growing community of players.
IP: omegaraids.mcph.co
Make sure you try out the server before you apply. We really want to know you before you blindly apply and spend hours a day (Hopefully) helping us without knowing our rules, how our server works, and what you need to do.
Gamemodes

Survival
Op Factions
Mcmmo
Donor Ranks
Shop
Raiding
Mob Arena

If you would like to be staff read the applications below

Make sure you read all the stuff above before doing so
Info Box
Click to reveal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Players on regularly: 7-10 During weekdays
Memory: 2048 MB
Plan: $30 Plan on minecraftprohosting.com
Owner: snickyboy
Ip: omegaraids.mcph.co
What server type is this: Op Factions mostly
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trainee
Click to reveal
Experience as an mod:
How active are you a day: (Hours)
Why do you want to be staff
Maturity on a scale of 1/10:
Faction Experience:
What are the main 3 commands on factions: (Example /(something)

Admin
Click to reveal
Experience as an admin:
Why do you want to be an admin?
Maturity on a scale of 1/5
Faction Experience:
What are 10 commands on factions:
Describe what plugins are:
Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex:

Click to reveal
Ign:
Why do you want to be a mod:
Maturity on a scale of 1/5:
How would you deal with a hacker:
How would you deal with a spammer:
How many warnings do you give a hacker:
Why do you want to be staff on this server:
Leadership skills:
Experience:
Owners name:
Activeness: 1/10 scale

Head-Admin
Click to reveal
Ign:
Experience as an admin:
Why do you want to be an admin?
Maturity on a scale of 1/5
Faction Experience:
Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex:
Why do you feel the need to skip admin and go straight to head-admin:
Who's the owner of the server:
Leaderships skill 1/10:
3 servers you have been admin on:
Have you ever lead any team?

Builder Application will be given in game!
MossMode
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Firemod
06/27/2016 4:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ign: Firemod
Experience as an admin: I have been an admin on my friends server once and he said I did a great job.
How active are you a day: (Hours) 3-5
Why do you want to be an admin? Because I believe that I could help the server out, get rid of hackers, help out starters.
Maturity on a scale of 1/5 4.6
Faction Experience: I have played on cosmic pvp factions, now almost all commands.
What are 10 commands on factions:/f home, /f sethome, /f create, /f claim one, /f claim auto, /f mod, /f admin , /f kick, /f invite add, /f open
Describe what plugins are: A plugin is almost like a minecraft mod, changing certain aspects of the game but not like create blocks, mobs, dimensions.

Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex: Yes
MossMode
06/30/2016 9:13 pm
Discussing
MossMode
06/27/2016 4:09 pm
Sorry guys forgot to add the ip and I can't edit it for some reason so it's

omegaraids.mcph.co
Firemod
06/27/2016 4:21 pm
cmon look at my app
Aleja
06/27/2016 4:26 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
you're quite the impatient one.
MossMode
07/01/2016 5:46 pm
thanks
KennyTheG2
06/27/2016 5:04 pm

Ign: BrodCasterKenny

Experience as an admin: I have been admin on tons of servers but am not currently right now. I know a lot of commands and if I don't know them I will learn. Same with plugins there is a lot of room in my brain to learn.

How active are you a day: (Hours): at least 2 if not I will tell you otherwise.

Why do you want to be an admin?: Because as I said before I am not on any other server and I can be obligated to just OmegaRaids. I have a lot of experience so I can help out I just really want to help out. if you need me to learn I'll get to it need me to build, well... I'll try my best need me to do anything else you got it. I am also very respectful I will advertise to get more players and try to make the OmegaRaids community better.

Maturity on a scale of 1/5: 4.5 can get a little temperamental at some points but can keep it under control

Faction Experience: I love factions I know a lot about factions I can work with people and I know when to ban, mute, kick (etc.)

What are 10 commands on factions: /f /f help /f invite (Player Name) /f Join (Player Name or Faction Name) /f enemy (Faction Name) /f ally (Faction Name) /f kick (Player Name) /f sethome /f claim /f claimauto

Describe what plugins are: A so say computer add-on to the game to make it more fun and more exiting and you can get people to make custom plugins for you.

Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex: I know GroupManager. I haven't done Pex in a long time but I'm sure I can work with it.
MossMode
06/30/2016 9:57 pm
Discussing
RexPro
06/27/2016 7:32 pm

IGN: RexPro

Experience as a mod: I used to own a server with my friend called D&L but we deleted it because it cost us too much money. But it was very popular for a little while.

How active you are a day: I usually play 3-4 hours a day.

Why do you want to be a staff: I want to teach others about Minecraft while also expanding my knowledge my learning from others.

Maturity scale 1/10: I'd say I'm about a 8-9 because I'm very independent but I'm also capable of having fun.

Faction Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for over 3 years but I've been playing factions for a little over 2 years and I think it is very fun.

What are the main 3 commands on factions: /f create /f join <faction> and /f claim.

Thank you for your consideration.
RexPro
MossMode
06/28/2016 11:38 am
Bump
MossMode
06/28/2016 11:41 am
@FireMod
We will get to you shortly
KennyTheG2
06/28/2016 12:00 pm
Hey sorry to imply but if you could get to my app soon it would be greatly appreciated
MossMode
06/28/2016 12:02 pm
Yo guys can yall like join the server that way we can meet you before we accept you? That'd be greatly appreciated...
ip: omegaraids.mcph.co
MossMode
06/28/2016 5:35 pm
Make sure you join to meet the owner before you apply for a better chance of being accepted!
Paoe
06/29/2016 2:22 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
Ign:CreeperMusen
Experience as an admin: I have been admin on 5 servers and I own a server.
How active are you a day: I have total 13 hours or 14, I am on about 2 or 1 hour every day.
Why do you want to be an admin? To help the server, to help with plugins to you know help with the community.
Maturity on a scale of 1/5: I have to be honest a good 8.5
Faction Experience: I have a town/war faction and I have been playing faction since 1.3.2
/f home /f create /f money deposit /f enemy /f ally /f claim one /f home /f sethome /f claim auto /f truce
Describe what plugins are: Plugins are addons designed to help the servers users or owner.
Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex: /manuadd and /manudel and for pex

/pex user <user> toggle debug

Thanks!!
MossMode
06/30/2016 8:42 pm
Still discussing!
Derp124
06/29/2016 11:27 am

IGN: Hyxena (This is an old account my ign use to be Derp124)

Experience as an mod: I have been a mod on a few places here they are. I have been a mod on VCraft, TunaCraft, DaedraFactions, TitanCraft and XenonMC. I have experience with other ranks but those are the ones I have been mod

How active are you a day: (Hours) I try to be on at least and hour a day.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because, as I have told you before this is an awesome server and we are growing a lot and just to have the opportunity to be staff on a server where everyone is basically friends (until a raid). Like on the server we will talk and do things in our faction but, every faction talks to each other kindly, so if someone says a mean thing 99% of the time it is a joke they didn't mean it. Also I feel like I can help the server a lot. Some of things I can do to help is too keep the peace in chat, enforce the rules, answer questions and help advertise, also if you ask me to do something unless I am absolutely sure I can't do it I will do my best at it. Finally I want to be staff because I want to help you keep this server awesome and fun.

Maturity on a scale of 1/10: 8 I call myself and 8 because sometimes and I don't write the best grammar in chat and at times me and xScoutz during a skype call are always so mature. But, I can guarantee you if I get accepted or denied I will try to do a little better at being mature.

Faction Experience: I am pretty experienced with factions. I know decent amount of commands and I know how it works. For example the point of the game is to form factions and conquer others if you have enough power and more power than another faction if you kill them enough you claim over their claim. Also I owned a factions server and I have been staff on a few factions server so I know how the game works and a lot of factions commands

What are the main 3 commands on factions: (Example /(something): /f create (name), /f join (name) and /f disband (if you are the leader) or /f leave (if you just want to leave the faction)
MossMode
06/30/2016 8:29 pm
Accepted!
Gratz
MossMode
06/29/2016 2:03 pm
Join in game and talk to an Snicky for response
wKs Jord
06/29/2016 6:57 pm
Ign: JordFx
Skype: (required) Rather send it in a pm then have everyone knowing it. I will messaged you in game with my skype
Experience as an admin: I have loads of experience Under My belt with being a server admin i have mostly done staff for Factions,Kitpvp, and prison. Also with plugins i know a lot and i have a good memory so i can learn some more if needed to
How active are you a day: (Hours): This Week i have been on of a total of 9 hours soper day i would say about 3 - 4 hours
Why do you want to be an admin?Why i want to become admin on the server is as i have alot of play time As i am sitting on 9th (at the time i am wrirting this app) on the /ontime top leader board so as you can still i am spending alot of time on the server as you can see from the leader board of time but anyway i have loads of experience in Being a staff member i have held many positions on many different servers that best one i have got was Head - admin then admin then head mod on ThanePVP It was the best kit pvp server out there at the time but it closed down
Maturity on a scale of 1/5: 3
Faction Experience: i would say alot as i have been on many different servers with factions
What are 10 commands on factions: /f disband /f ally /f enemy /f kick, /f auto claim , /f claim, /f join , /f leave , /f sethome , /f home
Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex: Yes here are some basic ones
For group manager
/manuadd (moves a person to the group)

/manudel ( sets person to a default group)

FOR PEX

to set someone a group you do /pex user ( the name ) group set (Group like youtube Or Legend) then the world then the lifetime so perm
IamLegacy
06/29/2016 7:18 pm
IGN: IamLegacy
Experience as an mod: i have been mod on various smaller servers -70people, i know how to keep the chat fair and when to kick/ban. I have seen some mods that just are in the server, they dont help or talk and that makes me cringe.
How active are you a day: (Hours) about 5-7hours is approx
Why do you want to be staff: i want to help build things, help new players, help the server, make the server fun for all and i want to see people have fun time. I want to be respected and that people ask help from me freely( from mods its easy to ask, but from other players not so easy).
Maturity on a scale of 1/10: 8 i can be very mature or i can throw some jokes on the table
Faction Experience: pretty little, but i am fast learner and i can dedicate my time to it
What are the main 3 commands on factions: (Example /(something)
/f the factions base command, /f join <faction> [player=you] join faction
/f leave leave your faction
/f home [faction=you] teleport to faction home
MossMode
06/30/2016 8:56 pm
DIscussing now
1alecisawesome
06/29/2016 10:23 pm
IGN: ArtWattPlays
Experience as an mod: I've been mod on a lot of server most of them went down from lack of money. Most I've done as mod was make spawns, warps, and shops. I'm still learning how to do more commands as staff but I am here to learn.
How active are you a day: Normally 1-6 hours.
Why do you want to be staff?: I really like this server from all the nice players and all the effort that seems to be built into it. I would really like to help out any way I can to keep it growing to eventually become more popular!
Maturity on a scale of 1/10: Hard to say but 5-10 depending how stupid I feel.
Faction Experience: I played factions for the longest time and is one of my favorite game modes to play to this day!
What are the main 3 commands on factions: /f home, /f claim, and /f promote.
MossMode
06/29/2016 11:08 pm
Just like to say to everyone we have looked over your application and wont respond here we will respond in game

LethalGamez
06/30/2016 12:34 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
HEAD ADMIN:

Ign: dakotadew

Experience as an admin: I have a been head admin, admin, co owner and owner of servers off and on for the last 5-6 years and have experience in every part of them.

How active are you a day: 4-5 hours minimum

Why do you want to be an admin? I can help grow the community and make to to keep a fun and safe environment for all the players and staff that are on.

Maturity on a scale of 1/5: 5 when needed but usually about a 4 to be honest

Faction Experience: I owned and co owned multiple factions servers, as factions is by far my most favorite gametype

What are 10 commands on factions: "/f create, /f motd, /f sethome, /f ally, /f enemy, /f perm set, /f flag, /f home, /f money, /f promote, etc

Describe what plugins are: plugins are "programs or applications" or "addons" onto your everyday minecraft server. you can add plugins that group players together, edit and protect large areas and add fun additions into the game. They are controlled by perms and commands.

Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex:i am more familiar with the commands of Groupmanager but yes I am.

Why do you feel the need to skip admin and go straight to head-admin:I am the most qualified person for this job and why waste time being a moderator or an admin when my qualities and skills fit that of a HeadAdmin

Who's the owner of the server:snickyboy

Leaderships skill 1/10:8-9

3 servers you have been admin on:DewCraft, HMCPvP, ElementalFactions

Have you ever lead any team?I am usually the team leader when it comes to sports or school work or in general. I am the person to get everyone else going in the positive direction
MossMode
06/30/2016 8:29 pm
DENIED
Reason: You must meet the owner before you apply for head-admin
LethalGamez
07/02/2016 9:50 pm
What about Admin
Darkness8663
06/30/2016 12:51 am
Mod:

IGN:XDarkness8663X
Experience as an mod: I have been Owner:2 times Admin:3 times Mod:1 time Helper:3 times.
How active are you a day: I pretty much can play anytime i mostly play 2:30 pm or 11 pm to 3 Am or 5 Am.
Why do you want to be staff: I want to become staff because this is a relevantly new server and i wanna help out against Hackers and Building And recommend things in dire situations.
Maturity on a scale of 1/10: Hmm depends on the situation mostly a 9 but sometimes i can be funny and joke around and be a 7 so like 8
Faction Experience: i have played many different factions and i played for about a month (Not a month straight) on just one server (i suck at hiding my base from hackers) the basics are join/create a faction and build/improve base's and go around and battle other factions.
What are the main 3 commands on factions: /f create (name) /f join (name) /f invite (name) or /f description (description) /f sethome /f home.
MossMode
06/30/2016 5:43 pm
IP: omegaraids.mcph.co
MossMode
06/30/2016 7:49 pm
sd
MossMode
06/30/2016 8:01 pm
Join game to get answers from owner
MossMode
06/30/2016 8:15 pm
Applications will be answered shortly in game!
DP need one more players!
MiniBawb
06/30/2016 8:21 pm
Age: 13 (Yes I am young but I am very mature for my age)

IGN: MiniBawb

Experience as an mod: I have been a mod on 20+ servers that have all shutdown due to lack of donations. I also have run my own server for about 7 months before it also shut down to lack of donations.

How active are you a day: (Hours): I am on 3-8 hours a day on week days and 1-4 on weekend

Why do you want to be staff: I would like to be staff because I have really enjoyed factions for a while now. I have played factions for 3 years now and have really enjoyed it. I have always really wanted to be part of a staff team on factions but never really got around to doing so. But now I have. I also love to be apart of a community and love being apart of something. I also see a lot of potential in your server and would love to be apart of a big server and community one day.

Maturity on a scale of 1/10: 9 (Especially for my age group) Although I do have a little bit of fun every once in a while.

Faction Experience: I have played factions for over 3 years now (Yes I know I was really young) and have had a great experience doing so.

What are the main 3 commands on factions: (Example /(something): ./f home - ./f create - ./f map (Those are the 3 I use the most atleast)
MossMode
06/30/2016 8:52 pm
wKs JordAge: 18
Ign: JordFx
Skype: (required) Rather send it in a pm then have everyone knowing it. I will messaged you in game with my skype
Experience as an admin: I have loads of experience Under My belt with being a server admin i have mostly done staff for Factions,Kitpvp, and prison. Also with plugins i know a lot and i have a good memory so i can learn some more if needed to
How active are you a day: (Hours): This Week i have been on of a total of 9 hours soper day i would say about 3 - 4 hours
Why do you want to be an admin?Why i want to become admin on the server is as i have alot of play time As i am sitting on 9th (at the time i am wrirting this app) on the /ontime top leader board so as you can still i am spending alot of time on the server as you can see from the leader board of time but anyway i have loads of experience in Being a staff member i have held many positions on many different servers that best one i have got was Head - admin then admin then head mod on ThanePVP It was the best kit pvp server out there at the time but it closed down
Maturity on a scale of 1/5: 3
Faction Experience: i would say alot as i have been on many different servers with factions
What are 10 commands on factions: /f disband /f ally /f enemy /f kick, /f auto claim , /f claim, /f join , /f leave , /f sethome , /f home
Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex: Yes here are some basic ones
For group manager
/manuadd (moves a person to the group)

/manudel ( sets person to a default group)
Discussing!
FOR PEX

to set someone a group you do /pex user ( the name ) group set (Group like youtube Or Legend) then the world then the lifetime so perm
MossMode
06/30/2016 9:05 pm
DP in 1 person droping op stuff!
MossMode
06/30/2016 10:08 pm
bamp
MossMode
06/30/2016 11:28 pm
Going strong at 26 players!
MossMode
06/30/2016 11:58 pm
bamp
MossMode
07/01/2016 12:15 am
bamp
MossMode
07/01/2016 12:38 am
Pulling all nighter again! Dp @ 15
MossMode
07/01/2016 1:25 am
bamp
CowMan3
07/01/2016 2:01 am

IGN: Skattish

Experience as an mod: I've been mod on several servers before, and I also know the commands as a mod, and their duty of their everyday lives. I know how to enforce the rules on players.

How active are you a day: 2-3 Hours on weekdays and 3-5 on weekends.

Why do you want to be staff: I want the rank because I'm experienced with Mod as I have been Mod on many servers before. I know what to do in many situations when it come to Staff abusing, players hacking, spamming, advertising, ETC. I know most of the commands and plugins already of different game-modes, but if there is a new plugin I might need help. I know all the punishment commands so if a player is hacking I will perm ban them or IP ban them. If a player is spamming I will mute them for 10-20 minutes. If it happens again I will temp ban them. If a player is advertising I will give them warnings, the if it continues, I will mute them, or ban them .I can keep the community safe from staff abusing, players hacking, spamming, and advertising. I will be online almost everyday so I will be able to keep the community safe. I will also bring help to you, staff, and members. I will help them out if they ever need help with using the commands, how to play the server, ETC. If you or staff needs help with punishment commands or regular commands I can help you out with that also. I will always make sure that the players read the rules, and that they will have the best time on the server without any bad players.

Maturity on a scale of 1/10: 8.5. It's at an 8.5 because I like joking around and I love having fun. But on the other hand I am very serious, I will enforce the rules and I will make sure everyone has a good time.

Faction Experience: Factions is my favorite game-mode. I have also owned a faction server before and it did pretty well. I also know all of the commands so I can help new players out if needed. Also if a Staff member needed help with any commands at all I will help out them. I know how to use factions and I will use that skill to help others.

What are the main 3 commands on factions:
/f (Shows you the commands to factions)
/f create (Creates a Faction)
/f join (Joins a Factions)
/f invite (Invites a Player to a Faction)
/f leave (Leaves the current Faction)
BrightWolfHD
07/01/2016 2:20 am
IGN:BrightWolfHD
Experience as an mod:I have been staff on many servers about a year ago but they always would have no players on it and eventually die out. I mean a few servers I was Mod and Admin had about 25 - 30 players on a day (Factions) And would get about 5+ new players on every day.
How active are you a day: (Hours)I can play 3-4 hours, longer if needed.
Why do you want to be staff:I have lots of experience with being staff like i said. I know lots of commands, I am really good with GroupManager not really with PEX but i can learn. I am a really nice guy I know how to talk to people and I dont get mad at people that easy. I am able to put lots of time and effort into the server. I can always watch for those hackers and some of those people trying to glitch things.
Maturity on a scale of 1/10:7/10 I like to goof around and laugh lots, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, but I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.
Faction Experience: I have been playing minecraft since December 5th, 2013 and I always play factions with some of my friends, Or plain survival, so I have lots of experience with it.
What are the main 3 commands on factions: /f create, /f invite, /f sethome
MossMode
07/01/2016 2:52 pm
Discussing!
MossMode
07/03/2016 8:14 pm
Accepted!
Ge Raf
07/01/2016 11:24 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ign: Kee_teh
Why do you want to skip moderator and all the ranks before it to be head-mod: I believe that I could make a good team leader, and I had tremendous experience as Mod on another server.
Maturity on a scale of 1/2 1.5
How would you deal with a hacker: Ask for them to remove hacks, then warn and kick them, if found hacking again, Ban.
How would you deal with a spammer: Ask for them to stop, if they continue, mute and then /warn.
How many warnings do you give a hacker: 1, if they don't stop after the first time, they will probably never stop.
Why do you want to be staff on this server: I want to help out the community and watch it grow, as well as weeding out the rule breakers.
Leadership skills: I am President of FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) and I am fair and understanding.
Experience: Mod on Octagami's Mayhem Multiverse
Owners name: snickyboy
Activeness: 1/10 scale 9
MossMode
07/01/2016 2:59 pm
Discussing
Derp124
07/01/2016 1:20 pm
bump
CowMan3