RebelKnox's Avatar RebelKnox6/15/15 2:20 pm
1 emeralds 164 8
6/15/2015 7:45 pm
RebelKnox's Avatar RebelKnox

Click to reveal
Staff App

IGN -
Age -
Why do you want to be apart our the OoverMC Staff Community?
EXP -
What is your main motivation?
What makes OoverMC so special, out of all the other PMC posts?
How trustworthy are you?
Can you be respected to a full manner?
How do you expect to treat people when they are having a bad time.

SITUATION

Say a player is swearing and spamming. What should you do?

a) Mute the player and un-mute them when you think they are done.
b) Ban the player forever
c) Temp-Ban for 5 hours
d) Kick the player and give a warning.

WEBSITE COMING SOON
RebelKnox
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

wpd123
06/15/2015 5:08 pm
Did i get denied? Just wanting clarification...
Eatshit
06/15/2015 5:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
IGN - Floodedclient37
Age - 15
Why do you want to be apart our the OoverMC Staff Community? - I like helping people, and being staff on a server like this would be a good way to do that.
EXP - Owned my own server before, co-owned another, moderator on a few others
What is your main motivation? - I have a weird thing for helping out with projects, I like meeting new people, and I need something to do cause I've been pretty bored lately.
What makes OoverMC so special, out of all the other PMC posts? - This server looks very well put-together, and I'd like to be a part of something like that.
How trustworthy are you? - I've been told that I'm loyal to a fault, especially when it comes to my friends.
Can you be respected to a full manner? - Yeah, I guess you could say that. But all respect is earned, not given, so it would take a bit for me to earn it.
How do you expect to treat people when they are having a bad time. - I would treat those people like people, and keep my cool with them no matter how much I'd like to tear them a new one.

SITUATION

c) Temp-Ban for 5 hours
d) Kick the player and give a warning. - My answer, if they continue to swear and spam then mute.
RebelKnox
06/15/2015 7:45 pm
Accepted! Add me on Skype: buffalosean
RebelKnox
06/15/2015 4:47 pm
Bumpity Bump
wpd123
06/15/2015 3:06 pm
Staff App

IGN - wpd1234

Age - 15 -16 on june 19th

Why do you want to be apart our the OoverMC Staff Community?
I want to offer my skills to an up and coming minecraft server.I can promise to give my commitment, time, expertise, and help to build one of the best minecraft communities. I can also bring my experience and expertise in management to your server. I can distribute fair, appropriate, and equal punishments for actions that are prohibited in the server rules.

EXP -
I used to host a server at my house and it went very well but eventually I had to devote time to school as my grades we're faltering ... cant have too many c's. I've been around MC since alpha and if you can name a staff position... odds are I've held it at some point. Typically servers I've worked with all ended up failing due to an absent owner and low player count. I can't lie... I've been absent from minecraft for 6 months now... really since last summer and I feel that I can now be more committed to you as I've matured. In my prime I could do permissions and configure almost any plugin. I also had an extensive knowledge of commands including permissions and world edit in game commands which I'm sure will comeback within a week or so. And finally I'm also experienced with remote server management and console operations.

What is your main motivation?
I really just want to help build an amazing community from all aspects including staff management and server management to just plain helping out people.

What makes OoverMC so special, out of all the other PMC posts?
Not only was it the first result XD. you seem to offer a 24/7 help ticket system online and you also seem to be a very professional server.

How trustworthy are you?
I'm an Honest and trustworthy person.

Can you be respected to a full manner?
Yes, I am respectable and I treat peers and others with respect, even if I was shown disrespect by them.

How do you expect to treat people when they are having a bad time.
If someone is having a bad time ill try my best to improve their gamplay experience within my control and the bounds and limitations of my authority.

SITUATION

First Offense (my Choice) Warn the player and see if they acknowledge your warning, if not the second offense punishment.
Second offense d) Kick the player and give a warning.
Third offense c) Temp-Ban for 5 hours
Fourth offense b) Ban the player forever

Also,thank you for letting me apply and I will graciously accept any position I am given. I understand high level positions require trust and if i haven't earned it yet or made you feel comfortable about myself I will strive to please you and still achieve my position goal.
Mikey16_
06/15/2015 2:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN - MikeyC16

Age - 16

Why do you want to be apart our the OoverMC Staff Community? OoverMC looks to have very good potential. Your Advert seems very professional and the graphics seem top notch! It looks to be a professional Minecraft Server in the making and its a project I want to be apart of. I want to try and aid your community in growing and becoming one of the biggest on Planet Minecraft/Minecraft all together. I want to help bring people together in a community as I want to get to know some new friends over Minecraft and be apart of a Staff Team.

EXP - Not only have I been Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Mod, Moderator, Helper, Advertiser, Builder, Site-Mod & Chat-Mod over the years, I once owned my own Faction PVP Server! I feel this benefits me greatly as I know exactly how you want your Staff Team to carry out their tasks and the type of people you are looking for. I have interviewed many people and demoted different types of Staff during my time as a Minecraft player, I know the hassle of building up a community and creating a website and getting it looking very nice and friendly for everyone to use. I have countered many problems along the way and have done well to overcome them. If you could name any type of problem to me, I have problem found a way to fix it. I have 4 years of experience in Minecraft going across countless servers and playing with thousands of people world wide.

What is your main motivation? To create one of the friendliest Minecraft communites around. Not just on a server, but on forums as well. I don't have much to do right now in terms of School or Minecraft so I feel that I should try occupy myself. I want to bring people closer together and create a good atmosphere in a server. I also want to help people, to make them have a fun experience on a server and to make sure that I can assist them with any problem they might be having. Also to earn my way up the ranks and to get to know different types of people is another reason that motivates me.

What makes OoverMC so special, out of all the other PMC posts? The use of your Graphics is very professional. Many posts do not have much about them, they are just bland writing with nothing special or eye-catching. But your post is very attractive and as soon as I saw your logo, I wanted to read on.

How trustworthy are you? Very. I have handled many different projects and feel that I am very dependable. If given the chance to be a staff member, I would happily take on a trial so that you can see me in action and be reassured that I am very trustworthy and that I work at a very high standard.

Can you be respected to a full manner? Yes I can. I am a very respectable person and I always return the gesture, I shall respect any of my superiors no matter if I don't personally like them, but I shall always keep these type of my things to myself and make sure to be as professional and civilised as possible.

How do you expect to treat people when they are having a bad time. If they are having a bad time, I will try interact with them. If I see someone on the server and they aren't enjoying theirselves or feel lonely then I'll come out of gamemode (if I am given that right) and play with them for a few hours. I'll try introduce them to new people so that they can play together too. If this doesn't work, I will organise events which include teams and very good rewards at the end for good team working. If it is a problem outside of Minecraft, I'll reach out to them and offer if they want to speak in private message or over skype to see if I can help them with whatever problem they are having.

SITUATION

c) Temp-Ban for 5 hours
d) Kick the player and give a warning.

My answer is a mix between D and A. B seems too harsh as they can learn from their mistake nad stop, C seems unfair as they have been given no warning from a Staff Member but A seems good as they are muted, knowing that there will be consequences to their actions but also by warning and kicking the player, they will be given another chance to redeem themselves and not to act in such a horrible manner and follow the rules that have been stated.
RebelKnox
06/15/2015 3:19 pm
ACCEPTED. Add me on Skype: buffalosean
RebelKnox
06/15/2015 2:38 pm
OoverMC website may open sooner than expected!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome