OP PRISON BETA SERVER OPENING TODAY (LIMITED TIME ONLY)

dad175's Avatar dad1753/16/18 9:31 am history
1 emeralds 116 3
3/16/2018 12:29 pm
dad175's Avatar dad175
Server opening for testing (For Beta Testing);

Date: 16/03/2018

GMT Time: 17:00

Server IP: 87.98.189.254:25589

Hello Planet Minecraft people,

I have got a brand new mine-craft server ready to be publish to the net. And I need some people to test out my server its an op prison server, and if you do come and test the server for me like to check if all the commands work etc. You may be rewarded in buycraft coupons or paypal money. Or a chance to gain staff on this new server which will be release soon.

How to enter the testing mode - Please replay on here comment down below with your IGN.

Or contact me on Skype (respond faster) - dad1751

Server website: dailyopprison.enjin.com/#

Sort brief about the server:

Welcome to DailyOpPrsion!

This server is about making other players fell good and having fun. As the owner "Nova_Blood_" trying to make awesome updates and more features to the server, as I love to help people and make the experience the best for the users. If you have any good ideas for the server please go to the forums tab and suggest your idea's. Players will be rewarded for ideas (Better the idea the bigger the reward is). In the post below please read and this will tell you all the fetures we have on the server and commands you can use in game.

All of the basic commands such as spawn and kits will not be listed.

Please go to the rules link (Website rules and in game rules) :

Commands And What They Do:

"/warp" - A GUI will show up on your screen, as warps like shop's do not exist! In this command you can navigate to your mining plots to lvl up and make a bit of money. Also there is a plot warp inside the GU

"/rankup" - This allows you to progress though different prison mining levels (Better ores/money).

"/plot help" - Please do this command in-game, this will show all the different commands you can do and what they do.

"Fly" - Default players are allowed to fly inside their own plots. If you lost your plot don't worry do /plot home.

"bug" - This is where you can report any sort of bug which you found on the server, people who find bugs and report them using thissystemon the forms on our website will receive rewards in game.

Nice Information about the server (you may need to know)

Some people may ask, what is the best/wurst crates, this is perfectly fine as you don't need to ask now as it is right here :).

1.) Supreme Crate (this is the best crate currently on this server)

2.) Premium Crate (this is the second best crate on the server)

3.) Vote Crate (this is the wurst crate on the server but you can get Supreme key inside and 2 Premium crates
dad175
Level 6 : Apprentice Network